Cuck thread

You may only post on this thread if your country is extremely cucked
Invited:
>Canada
>Germany
>Sweden
>Norway
>France

What do you make out of your nations cuckery? How will you prevent it from escalating? More.

I approve of this thread

have an Australian (You) for good luck so it will prosper

Is Greece invited?

>Canada
>Germany
>Sweden
>Norway
>France
>britain
>greek
>Netherlands

:DDDD

>Norway
Only the king

Yeah, all those are inviter as well

shouldn't we establish cuckery stages?
I mean we're certainly cucks, but we don't belong up there with sweden

>How will you prevent it from escalating?
I don't know, what COULD I possibly do? I don't have any control.

>America
>60%
When i think about it, your invited as well

No one is on the Sweden level besides them. You guys are above us though.

Germany and Canada certaintly do

NO MORE

>kraut in denial

arguable since our cuckery goes back to centuries of mingling with subhumans when you germans just JUSTED yourselves in barely two years

agreed for canada
their irrelevancy hides their cuck level

France is filled with immigrants way more than Germany. They are also our cucks. So they are closer to Sweden than we are.

I don't need your permission to post here.
We are already 10% (14kk) population of mudslimes.
Pic related Moscow.

France had a headstart, your country is by far more welcoming towards immigrants than France

I mean demographically we're less fucked than both of you though, lol. More fucked than France when it comes to the social attitudes though and less fucked than Germany.

That's the truth.

Are we invited?

Britain used to be the home of cunning perfidy but it seems like our governments now listen to the vocal minority of bleeding hearts rather than common sense

Coincidentally, here is a list if the best rated countries

Those are Muslims you conquered and keep in check though. That's not being cucked.

...and reptrak's top 10

>welcoming

No.

Huge (((coincidences))) that these nations are the ones being loaded with anti-white propaganda.

We are fighting back and the religious of peace hate us for that. We do not deserve the third place on the cuck podium just because they try to contain us.
Canada deserve the third place.

>germany
>best country in the world
Also France doesn't even belong on this chart
Stop believing retarded maps on the internet, leaftard

>List of the best countries to emigrate to
What is your point?

francefootballteam.jpg

I never meant it as an actual ranking but if you Look closer youll see that your actually fifth

you're delusional

>nukes owned by america
>eternally cucked by americans: will become a state someday
>eternally cucked by media: african colonies now cucking the empire
>brexit getting cucked as nations take advantage of britains need to trade
>getting cucked by poos
>immigration from non eu countries now will increase

I was talking about this.

It's not a surprise, whites have a real job, so only our niggers play football instead of studying and take all the best players in Africa and pretend they are Franch.

I am not, what you saw in the news where some super leftists at the railway Station. If you would have heard my family at the Christmas dinner you would think differently.

Yes you are, I don't give a shit about what they say during your faily dinners. You just took in some 2m migrants in two years without any kind of significant resistance, that's the kind of fact I consider

>Canada deserves 3rd place

How? Out of the last 10 years Conservatives have been in power for 9, we frack and rape the enviroment worse than almost anyone, 67% of Canadians believe no accommodation should be made for illegal immigrants except a speedy deportation, and when we did bring in a few refugees we vetted them and only allowed families, then spread them out thinly over the 2nd largest country on earth, we sell military hardware to Saudi Arabia, unlike our secular neighbors we are a constitutionally Christain nation, we are air bombing ISIS and buying new jets to do it with, Québec is trying to ban the hijab, weed is more legal in the US than in Canada.

Trudeau is one man, Toronto is one city, they are not representative of Canada as a whole.

Canada is no more cucked than any other western nation, less so than many. Don't let Trudeau quotes fool you

What's with France ? They killed more than 100 people in one attack in your capital and nothing happend.

>leaf in denial

>2m migrants
refugee, refugee didnt stay for long as papers stated, yet you just have the largest migrant s

Our anti-immigration nationalist party is second biggest party in sweden. Does that mean were not cucked?

We're cucks, no argument here. But you are too

you sound like our leftists who pretend there's a difference between a migrant or a refugee
no wonder since you're muslim filth yourself

>denial

It's everyone else's denial. America invented SJW nonsense, twice popularly elected a black man from a broken home naned Varrack Hussein Obama who spent his formative years at Muslim school in Jakarta, then popularly elected a woman but she lost to a reality TV star.
Yet they are nowhere on OP's list.

The west is fairly equally cucked, the difference is that I live in a region the size of France with the population of Denmark, that's nearly 100% European white (the whitest place anywhere in the New Worlds)

ITT: Conspirationist and insecure Europeans

Comeon cucks, keep this thread going

44th for uncucking

>No Denmark
Fuck off Jeppe, twice as big muslim population spread on an area the size of a Norwegian county, 20+ muslim schools, one of the largest mosques in Europe and over twice the amount of asylum seekers as Norway so far this year.

All of those countries could achieve the same without hordes of Niggers and arabs.

*You're invited as well

>not "youz"

You have to go back (to Europe)