Could you guys give me some opinions on this? Is it too simple? Short? I wrote it about someone in particular...

Could you guys give me some opinions on this? Is it too simple? Short? I wrote it about someone in particular. I thought about adding how she exposes the stains of society, but haven't really came up with anything that fits yet. Here we go:

The Silent Type

Her light, imperceptible
To the common scope
Factory Boring Filters
Absorb and choke, no hope

Rattle Bone
Her will
Violence unknown
License to kill

I don't know what to say.

I can handle it.

Do you understand where I'm going with the comparisons? I'd guess you do, but just making sure

Im dumb, so maybe to make sure...

People and their personalities shine. Some hide theirs because they hate society. But, every now and then you'll catch them talking about something they care about, and they start shining brightly. They can be mean, and when they encounter idiots, which they also love to hate, they can put them in their place or just ignore them altogether. They can say things that people find negative about their own beliefs.

Now, ultraviolet light is invisible to humans, unless you have a filter. Ultraviolet light can also cause cancer if you get too much of it. UV light is also a fundamental source of Vitamin D for us humans to help with bone growth.

Sorry if this doesn't explain it fully, but my mind is a little cluttered now. I'd have to set down and take about 10 minutes to ccome up with a better way of describing it.

Exaggerated? Could you explain this more? Every line has a way of comparing to certain personality traits. I guess that would've been a better way to describe how I meant each line.

Pity you had to explain it to me like that huh? Kind of ruins the joke.
I get it now.

Kind of ruins the joke? Did you make a joke, and I missed it?

/lit/

No. Your poem seems great though.
Are you gonna try to come up with more?
End it on a lighter note maybe.

Thanks. I didn't know this existed. Should've looked

I didn't mean she's gonna kill someone, literally. That's why I put violence unknown. She's gonna come back with a remark that goes right over the opposed head. You won't know she's basically murdered you in her head. April, from Parks and Recreation was my main inspiration.

Oh i got that. Still, it's a harsh word.

Maybe you'd do good to just ignore idiots like me.

I hate summer

Shut up bitch. Do you not think that kids would get on here after school? There are idiots on here all the time.

I'll rephrase, op is a fagot.

Nope, I asked for opinions. I'll take it to heart, and if more ppl say it, I'll remember this too.

That's what you think, but if you met me, you'd see I'm straight alpha. I don't care if insecure people like you want to go around calling me names, cause I've met ppl like you in real life. Trust me. I know the kind of person you are.

yeah bs...
trying so hard to defend yourself and then saying you know the "kind" of person I am... u should tip your fedora.
also vaping is not good for you.

just having a laugh mate, im into art myself, not good with words though, I draw and do photography.

I know the kind of person you are because your name calling on the internet, over something as small as this, shows me how angry you are.

I am a happy person.
You are an angry, negative person.

8/8 making me fall for the bait

I'm not going to respond to this, but you're far away. I will say one thing. I've had 3 teachers in history classes use me as an example of Hitlers perfect race. Because of my size, athletic ability and intelligence. And my blonde hair and blue eyes. Albeit, I am overweight. But I have father issues that cause me to binge eat. So, I don't guess you could call me an Alpha now. But, I do carry my weight well.

HA, I said I wasn't going to reply and typed a whole paragraph.

Do you want to keep pushing my buttons?

this was fun, but we cant continue this all night. tnx user

I agree. Till we meet in person.

wont happen. probably continents apart but have on one me