When you remember how shit WoW is

>When you remember how shit WoW is.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uK7ENzRVmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you have a fursona you have already failed to an incalculable extent, you might as well go all out on the fantasy

There'd be a part on a track where it's just the two of us screaming at each other

everyone would think it was SUPER DEEP

I hear ya, it drives me just as nuts.

>tfw memories of vanilla WoW
To be fair, I think I'm more in love with the memory of playing with my friends than the game itself.

Hi guys~
;3

I like wow! I play it with by bf alot!

Them's the brakes, Jules, welcome to the corps.
They're my formal/driving boots, my other pair of cowboy boots need to have a work sole put on them because they got so impregnated with oil the slightest moisture makes me break my ass- I wear regular tennis shoes for like long distance walking I guess.

No it goes from Jennifer -> Jenny
It's just sorta pronounced CHENNY because of the way Arnie talks, especially back during Commando times.

I applied for one, just waiting back on if they want me an interview or not

i still like girls so idk what the fuck im supposed to do

good advice thanks

that's cool, what kind of music do you like to play?
also wanna hear 20 seconds of silence followed by some trashy improv?

vocaroo.com/i/s1uK7ENzRVmo

-3-

Something about Vanilla/BC playing with others was superb.
There was this sense of needed cooperation that a lot of games today ignore.

my friend tried to get us all into WoW like 3 years ago

he was the only one who'd played it for any amount of time before

it stopped being fun after about 10 hours

it'd be so good, you'd channel all your frustration and hatred for each other into your music

throw in some daddy issues and it'd be just like david gilmour and roger waters

Please. I'm college educated. I'd go in as a butter bar and be even more intolerable than I am here.

I really, really, really wish you named your daughter chen.

I personally tend to play sad indie man with a guitar music since that's what I find convenient to sing and play at the same time without more technical skill than I have. With other actual musicians I suspect we could experiment more.

You really like open E huh

What does david play anyway

wow look how fat the one in the middle is

I don't really understand people who have literal sonas that are like 'other personalities.' I just can't grasp it.

I have a guy I play tabletop stuff with and he made a few characters with heterochromia. When I asked him why his literal response was: cause I have to make all my characters special.

I hear ya, it can be hard to get a job. Especially with little experience.

What kind of snake? Also, snakeskin can be considered formal?

DA BOOTAY

Stop insulting the lackadaisies.

Let me reiterate, you're pathetic if you have one at all.

I also thought of Joshua Graham when you first mentioned snakeskin boots.

Well fuck me for being one of those SQUARES who isn't a fairweather faggot that likes to do shit even if there's a bit of work involved.

ORANGE A FAT

da bootay.

I actually can't remember if he plays anything

he's excellent frontman material though

>To be fair, I think I'm more in love with the memory of playing with my friends than the game itself.
Nostalrius was the fucking bomb. RIP in piece

Well if you weren't in your "I'm not posting in threads because I'm too special" phase you could have suggested it

Fuckin Darwin named Jenny. DARWIN

just to give it some kinda of bass note so it wasn't just playing scales in E

even though that's what it was

especially seeing as i dropped out of college late last year

Is that you playing?

It's just nostalgia, but yeah, it was a lot of fun. I've played on some private servers for Vanilla or WotLK since then, but it's not the same.

>cause I have to make all my characters special.
I would lose my shit. What a fucking tool.

On a side note though, I really wish I could find a decent group to play some D&D or Pathfinder with.

>Nostalrius was the fucking bomb. RIP in piece
Never played on it, but very sad it shut down.

BOOTAY EVERYWHERE
:3

You're college educated in the same way Phillip J. Fry is, dismount from that high horse so you can go fuck yourself properly.

dallas is in love with joshua graham

This is how I know I'm smarter than you. I don't like working very hard so I just think my way into avoiding hard work. It's amazing.

HE'S JUST A KID OK

Sings?

Wait wait wait
You let fucking DARWIN
NAME YOUR CHILD

It sounded fine but not terribly interesting obviously.

Good enough for the USMC.

a fat cat kid

It's baby fat. You're a dick.

if by "sings" you mean "has vocal cords" then yes

bully is fun you should try it.

It was great. Actually getting groups together forced you to meet people. You got to know a lot of the people as you met them a few times.

Having the comparison handy makes me feel that the dungeon/raid dungeon finder has hurt the game

He didn't have the final say, but it was his suggestion I went with.

Oh, personality then? I mean we can just do the milli vanilli thing.

That kobold has ugly eyes.

yeah lol

it was just a s a d b o i thing I came up with yesterday

I wanted something minor so I could pour my stupid emotions into something

its just a rabbit

I can agree with that to a point. I can understand having one cause you like to jack off to it but that's about as far as my understanding would go.

I dropped out too. Been in the workforce for a couple years now and going back to tech school cause fuck being a wage slave.

It can be hard to find a good group. I've heard mixed shit about roll20 if you're ok with online games.

He's also a tumblr fag but I think he's kinda mellowed out and is starting to normalize his PC's a bit. Still has some weird views of how gaming stuff should happen. I got stories about him.

>That kobold has ugly eyes.
I hate you so much
That's not a kobold it's a shitty rabbit

Diamondback, if the shady guy I bought them from on CL is to be believed- Though boa is much more likely. And hell yes snakeskin can be considered formal, if you keep any kind of company worth a damn- Not those hoity toity Armani wearing cunts. Replaced a set of subframe bushings while unknowingly wearing an Armani jacket- Piece of shit fell apart before the night was through.

shit now I wanna go play my drums

yes

he's definitely a character

I'm kinda outraged I can't lie.

I never play music when I'm sad. I need energy to do it.

I assume kobold at all times because of fucking nef.

See above.

It's still pretty sad to be so invested in jerking off that you get to that point.

Do you know how the protomen work? He could be like K.I.L.R.O.Y.

Would anyone like to help me with my...tension?

>if you're ok with online games.
Nah, if it's not pen&paper with other physical people, I really would rather just do computer games. I know it's me being pedantic, but I just prefer it.

>I got stories about him.
I am down to hearing any stories about "that guy" when it comes to tabletop games.

I don't know anything about them other than they do the whole rock opera thing and it's generally pretty good music

Vanilla was good sole because how flexible you could play.
Plus the trolling was out of this world.

now you gotta pay the price for being wrong

They dress up in costumes for all their shows to perform the opera—KILROY is the narrator.

what price would that be

That's pretty good.

what kind of tension would that be eh?

Like I said, it's your fault for not being around and everyone else's fault for offering terrible names

Kiss is great but his suggestion of 'Shinobu' was terrible

Also, naming her Chen would make all the dotafags think I was naming her after that

Oh god I forgot chen was a dota character. ZUN should sue valve.

oh I see

seems kinda involved

gonna go hit things with sticks in regular fashion now

Sexual tension ;3
Pent up, been under a dry spell for a few years now ;.;

>what price would that be
Present your boipucci

Does Chen in 2hu outdate the original DotA?

Anyway it just seems like a bridge too far when you go here to get suggestions for names for your child.

I too will play the instrument that I know how to play. Not leaving though since I'm not a BUSTER.

There's not a damn thing wrong with hard work, it's a lazy nigger attitude to start throwing around shit like "work smarter not harder." Truly working smart is synonymous with working hard because you're in turn making the most of capabilities mental and physical.

>Good enough for the USMC.

Ah yes, the same lofty standards that cause people to break ribs from guffawing laughter when oxymorons like "military intelligence" are thrown around- Gimme a break.

playing guitar is the one thing that doesn't require energy from me

unless I play Eric Johnson, shit makes me exhausted

it really isnt lol

but thanks

So am I, platonically.

Kind of a shame. I like snakes.

I wouldn't know what would be truly considered formal in any social circle. I wore a store-brand shirt and tie once as an adult for my job interview and haven't thought about dressing up since.

Why would you wear Armani for that? I would have thought you weren't the type to buy designer labels.

>Anyway it just seems like a bridge too far when you go here to get suggestions for names for your child.
Why?

Like I said, I have the final say. It's not like I'm asking people to roll for dubs

Hell, I play Anthrax just to warm up :P

I have no fucking idea but gensokyo is real so obviously it existed first.

n-no, stuttering.

That's how I feel about singing, which I sometimes do without noticing it. Music is very nice.

Dallas we're similar in a great many ways but definitely not in this one: I am a lazy motherfucker.

And hey, YOU brought up the corps not me.

You should totally do that next time though.

Have you ever played some Simon and Garfunkel songs?

>You should totally do that next time though.
Fuck no

>next time
Fuck no

Getting a vasectomy?

Better than me.

Dont you "no" me, lady.

it's an option, but hopefully we just wont fuck up the contraceptives again

This isn't a Muslim country, you can't just MAKE me have sex with you.

I mean there's always abortion

you mean like shredding and stuff?

i wish i could sing, but i don't have a good voice for it

no, i mostly play dire straits, pink floyd, santana n stuff

but do you even play tho

Yeah, but prevention is preferred

K, no dik 4 u

>This isn't a Muslim country
wait 15 years, we're just lagging behind europe.

Acoustic
Badly

ky

I basically believe anyone can sing, the vocal apparatus is an instrument like any other. But I've been doing it my whole life so I might not be the best person to appraise that.

I LIKE abortions though.

wait we can negotiate here

Trump 2016 tho

In general. When i pick up my axe. I play Anthrax to warm up. Then shred for about 3 hours.

I'll take some of that dik! :3

>I am a lazy motherfucker.

And that is nothing to be proud of. And yeah, I brought up the corps as a parallel for something shitty- The context never implied I had any respect for it.

I don't mind snakes, don't loathe them like FUCKING SPIDERS but I wouldn't spend the night in a room with one. As far as formal is concerned to me, shit I keep halfway decent and my single tie, ironed and starched if I'm feeling sassy. If my hand prepared isn't best for wherever, fuck those people, basically. And I did it because I didn't know what it was and I didn't want to fuck up a coat that had sentimental value to me. Got it from when a friend's dad was changing his wardrobe after losing weight and I got a bunch of shit. One thing leads to another and you're underneath a Camaro wearing 600 dollars worth of jacket with a cigarette in one hand and a torch in the other. Didn't find out until my brother and I went out for dinner later that night and I yanked the tag out of it and shit myself laughing when I saw what it said.

Oh boy, buckle up then. Admittedly, it's not so much 'that guy' as it is 'kinda annoying prick.' I'll try to keep them brief cause these threads go fast.

>He's currently in Pokemon game I dropped out of for reasons
>Going to pick up a second class that allows him to use Pokemon moves
>But they have to charge up for a few turns and he can't order his Pokemon during this time
Little bit about the system if you don't know, the combat is fucking brutal and, unless it's a big battle, usually over in a handful of turns.
>He tells me about it, I say it doesn't seem so good
>He gets real defensive, says it's a good idea and good strategy
>And that everyone else should just stand back and give him time to shine to launch his super move cause it's the other player's responsibility to give people the spotlight
>I mention that the most strategically logical thing would be to knock out all enemies as fast as possible
>and why would everyone else just sit back and let them/their Pokemon get attacked waiting for his supermove to go off
>and that giving players spotlight is primarily the GM's job
>He keep insisting it's the best and most strategically logical thing to do
>gets annoyed enough to storm away from me
Don't think he ever picked it up though. But, time for a better one in next post.

trump for tombstone 2016 "its a great tragedy, nobody should have taken the law into their own hands" - hillary 2016

No dik for you either
Whore

Listening

Who even ARE you?

>GMing a game of DnD for him and a couple others
>things not going to great for him, he's the face and someone else is primarily talking cause he speaks up first
>playing a bard and not liking it at all
>gets really annoyed one day when I forget he moved next to someone right before a combat
>confronts me at work next day angry but trying to contain it
>says I'm not giving him enough spotlight
>point out that half the quests we've had I've made around him and one of the other guys has had a whopping 0
>calls bullshit and gets annoyed
>says I don't give him enough social stuff
>point out that he just never says anything and the other guys speaks up first and he continues to say something
>gets more annoyed and blames me
>tell him that he needs to speak up and actually say something if he wants to be heard or ask the other player to let him do the talking
>starts shaking in anger
>says I'm giving all the other players preferential treatment
>point out all the shit I house ruled for him compared to the couple things for the other two
>gets all pissy and releases his coup de grace
>says that he should be able to just go up to someone, in the middle of a battle, and be able to persuade them to not only not attack him, but attack his former comrades cause he has 20 CHA
>No magic, no items, no blackmail
>Just by saying a sentence or two to someone he's never met and is about to attack him
>tell him that's ridiculous and doesn't make sense and that if that was possible the enemies would also be able to do the same
>gets super pissy, yells at me that I'm not letting him play his character or class and storms off yelling bullshit
>just fucking shake my head and go back to work

KILL YOURSELF

I'm not proud of it. I'm not completely uncritical of myself, you know.

WHAT DO YOU NOT RESPECT THE BRAVE MEN OF THE MARINE CORPS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU COMMIE HADJI SHIT etc

Oh come on it was some dumb british kid.

I mean I can present my boypussy etc just stop being rude ok

Oh god that would be annoying.

Also, I'm just now realizing how much I need a tabletop Pokemon game in my life.

I want a hole to fuck
Preferably twinks

Wow is better now than it ever has been. I didn't even play before WoD and I still love it.

you play a real mmo

Ill give you my dik ;3