How do i become a drug trafficker?

How do i become a drug trafficker?

by trafficking drugs

This.

wow no shit how do i start tho

/thread

Be a fucking Mexican.

get some drugs

You're obviously too young. Please get off this website until you're old enough.

Advertise the fact you have a large rectal cavity on craigslist.

First you need a supplier, someone who holds or regularly gets large shipments, at least know this person. Then you need clients or buyers, and good ones too, friends make a good start and you can offer "discounts" the rest will follow

I gotta friend that does this on the side. Start off by selling

Go to Jalisco, Mexico. Ask around to find out who are the cartels. You will find them - or they will find you - very quickly.

If they do not kill you immediately for being such a hueg faggot, explain that you want to run drugs. Congratulations, you are now employed as a drug trafficker.

Just don't ever imagine that you can decide to quit. Or not make as many trips or take as many risks as they tell you to. Literally, all of your decisions are no longer your own to make. But you will be living the dream, yeah! Thug life, bro!

know people. You need to know a lot of people

And dont just spread the word, the information that you have drugs spreads incredibly fast, before you know it people you didn't wanna tell about it knows

this works better if you have a dealer supplying you for a while then has to stop for a few months for whatever reason.
as long as your somewhat friends he shouldnt have a problem connecting you to his source.

think of it like the sims

Literally fucking easy as shit,
Souce: Me

To be honest you most likely will never get past your fucking quarter bags and onions to your shit bag friends with little to no money.

Bigest mistake is greed, Get a connect, set it up grain trust... push someone else in front... take a profit loss to pay some other nignog... Which off loads risk..

REPEAT

LOL, thinking it takes any sort of effort whatsoever to get "connections" - like that's something special.
The big families literally make their bread by finding dumb cunts like this to distribute. They have OTHER dumb cunts whose sole mission in life is to find THESE dumb cunts. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them stumbles into this thread and literally gives OP the hookup right here and now. It IS literally that easy.

Because these dumb cunts are expendable, and get expended all the time. And the beauty of it all is, whenever one of them takes a bullet (rival families) or goes to the big house, three more eager beavers step right up and take his place. Dumb cunts, every last one.

All bad information and not correct

somebody lives in the bad part of town

before you do anything, you need to prepare your anus first. you're going to need to practice until you can fit at least 20lb of cocaine in your rectum. I recommend using bags of flour.

>easy way
Save up to buy an ounce (24 grams), dealers always give a discount for em

Sell each gram for $15 bucks, say it's AAA medical OG Kush

Repeat until rich

don't listen to any dealers that tell you that 1 ounce = 24 grams. they are trying to fuck you out of 4 grams

Are you seriously this retarded bro? You don't know about the Sinaloas or Los Zetas or the Gulf or La Familia or like the fucking dozen other big families that do this shit day in and day out? You don't think they vacuum up little wannabe faggot-ass punks like OP and shit out little corner thugs and dealers like a giant douchebag factory? Because they totally do, bro. They totally do.

>Don't listen to the dealer's
>Needs to buy from the dealer

Yeah, logic.

srsly wtf, that's not even druglore it's the god damned definition of an ounce.

>mfw my girlfriend can't grasp the concept of "quarter" "eighth" or "half" when those "drug terms" are just actual math. FFS

Buy drugs.
Sell drugs.
Repeat.

if a dealer says that a pound equals two grams, do you listen to him?

An ounce is 28.3 grams. You're a fucking retard.

You failed to listen to the context. Remember when he fucked you in the ass and then gave you two grams for free? Yeah, that was the deal you had just agreed to, you stupid faggot. A pounding for two grams. See you again Friday, sugar?

you mother fuckers are so autistic
>trafficking drugs
>taking about grams and oz

If someone asked me for an oz, i would never talk to them again. it just tells me the level of experience you guys have. 99 percent are just users.

PROTIP INCOMING: For Cannabis... Growers in N. California are starving for money. Same in Colardo, Its super ez to make a connect.

You go there make a deal, buy a shitty car, not to shitty. Min 50lbs you need to bring back. Pack it well in the car, not in the fucking truck. Engine compartments, take out fenders ect... Smell proof it. Buy the car in someone elses name... Super easy to do... Pay to get car shipped to desired location....

Fly back.... Repeat

I thought the pounding was how the cocaine was delivered.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to defend anyone that says an ounce is 24g? My ass costs at least an eighth of chronic. Grams will get you my mouth though.

by smoking that weed drug.

240 it blazed.

Nope, rounding down to 24 is fucking retarded. I was just opportunistically teasing you about your choice of words. Lighten up, Francis.

Shoot, my cousin went away for this shit, had like 35 lbs on him when they pulled him over.

You want his hookup?

>fuck these hating virgins

I appreciate the joke funny man.