Where are all the female friendly threads? There are threads for gays, but not females...

Where are all the female friendly threads? There are threads for gays, but not females? There should be alot more female friendly threads on Sup Forums and shouldn't now be the time to start the revolution against pussy hating virgins and start giving girls a chance?

inb4 tits or gtfo im a guy

Almost every thread is a female friendly thread.

sure. im in femanon. what topic you want?

¿revolution against pussy hating virgins?

how does that work?

Why?

tits or gtfo

Hello m'ladies.

ITT: Traps that have flat chests.

>c-c-can you have sex with me now, please?

Bring me the feminine penises.

What the fuck is a "female-friendly thread"? Having a vagina doesn't exclude you from posting gore, getting a blue edit of your facebook fap material, rolling for quads, triforcing, or bragging about your autism. There's like 3 cockrate threads, a trap thread, and maybe 5 tits/vag related threads in the catalog as I'm typing this, along with a handful of cuck threads that're at least woman-inclusive.

I mean, post whatever you want, but seriously why?

Yeah .. aren't cockrate threads female-friendly? It's clearly for the ladies!

Tits or gtfo

agreed. wtf does female friendly even mean?
please explain op, give example of female friendly thread

>implying we should turn down the Sup Forums for "womyn"

go back to tumblr, retards.

OP is a virgin discriminating asshole and should feed bad for what a person he or she (or it) is.

Also, this:

  ▲
▲ ▲

For a second there, I had mistaken this cringe thread as something else. Post cringe pics guys.

The whole site is female friendly. It is absolutely full of dicks. It's not very idiot friendly, though.

Sure

/thread