Post something impossible

Post something impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP going more than 15 minutes without getting his ass railed in a truck stop bathroom

That was a quick decision to take.

>implying the reason black dads run away is something being wrong with black men, not with black women
Two black women caring for a child seem way less possible to me.

xd

if I get dubs though, you die

Why hello. I hate my father.

The nazi Germans didn't hate niggers back in the day, in fact they served in the army.

Easy.

Straight off the front page of reddit. What happened to this place?

Dirty fucking Niggers

I sincerely though being this irrational is impossible.

peoople like you who apparently know where this shit is from

That's only impossible if two or more of them are time travelers.

Sorry Dad

I'm black.

blacky giving whitey a hard on

my dad is already dead and i wish my mom was so it doesn't matter. Now if you had me choose between my cat or my boyfriend, that would be tough. maybe my mom will die soon...

I will get trips.

top zozzle, what a cunt

why man

thats redundant

You saved our parents! Monster!

danger to world food supply detected

Oh, wow. Tough choice there.

Hero

Die

This is actually true in the U.S., especially in smaller towns. Too many women (men too) just have complete garbage diets and hardly ever get exercise, if at all. There are always exceptions, but we have to acknowledge people in this nation are just fatter than they used to be. I used to deny this until a few years back when I was working as a bartender in a little flyover town, a group of women came in to celebrate one of their birthdays. There were 12 of them total, and every single one of them was obese. The smallest one was a shade of 200 lbs. at maybe 5'5". The struggle is real, my friends.

How do I get both?

stop this shit

Later pops.

She skipped 50 generations due to her superior genetics, fuck you shitlords.

I would lick those little cunts in the face and laugh all the way to jail

>born too late to witness victorian sluts
>born too early to witness android sluts
>born just in time to witness feminism ruin modern sluts

start from here

>lick

The point is that it's neither evolution nor a good thing.

our savior

Hey Arnold!

Jesus, I'd fuck that mouth.

Piss on those cat turds

60 years later

what the fuck....

story?

>but but but niggers are good people and they're oppressed and it's society that's wrong

my dubs cancels out your curse

Dude thank you so much, I couldn't choose. You saved my parents.

Any of you faggots getting laid.

Wazzzup

RUH ROH

I remember when I was 14 my family took in a fresh air child from the city for a summer. She was a black girl, about 8 years old. I had a 6 year old sister, a blonde white girl. The fresh air girl immediately (as in, the moment she arrived) began to bully and harass my sister. It got so bad that she began chasing her around the house, hitting her and pulling her hair. I was usually out with friends at that age and didn't realize this was happening, until one day I came home with my sister huddled in a corner crying and this fucking nigger bitch swatting at her, calling her all kinds of vulgar names. I grabbed the nigger by her ratty braids (or dreds, whatever) and yanked her off. I saw red. I, a 14 year old boy, beat that little brat like she was another 14 year old boy. I beat her nearly unconscious. This was back in the mid 90's (oldfag) so I actually got away with it. The girl was sent home early when my parents realized what was happening and they then hired a lawyer, figuring the nigger's mother (of course, there was no father in the picture) was going to sue. Turns out the mother didn't even know her own daughter was going to the country for two months, she though the girl was going to stay with relatives or some bullshit. Can you imagine if this scenario had played out today? I would be painted as a KKK sympathizer and would likely be tried as an adult for assault, even though it was very much self defense.

Savior

What the fuck is 19street?

Just in case this is real

OH SHI-

let me just say that I agree with what you did..

but, it wasn't self defense. it was defense of another.

no point to this post. just wanted to point that out because my autism is going crazy

Fair enough

>here we have a pair of wild niggers
>they have been trained to steal bikes and intimidate whites from a young age

19 stone. Britfag measurement.

why the fuck do they use inches for the waist sizes, breast sizes and other sizes. but they're weighing the bitch in stones?

for those that don't know, 1 stone=14 lbs.

thank you user for not going ape shit

here is a present for you.
>pic so heavenly related

Ah. Thanks anoo.

The background of that picture indicates a decent level of being relatively well off. Abandoning children and bad patenting is more about poverty than race.

haha jokes on you my father is already dead

>:
o

I love everything about this post.

Confirmed: OP is a new faggot. This shit was front page on reddit...you plagiaristic unoriginal piece of southern shit.

Black women are whats wrong with black families. The men are ran off by them crazy gals.

in one unit. in africa.

Easy.

:o

Dads already dead jokes on you copper

hope this is real.

Op is not a faggot

imagining a new color

That looks like my yard....

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

that's a poo-in-loo though.

Should go without saying, but I guess the obvious is the only thing that comes to mind.

Licking your own elbow

Pic needs moar Brazzers

LOL Islam means submission. They cant even get it right! LOL

a smart american