Recently was masted then discharged from the Navy. Ask me anything

Recently was masted then discharged from the Navy. Ask me anything.
Also general militaryfag thread

bump

Marine here. What is masted? And what kind of discharge did you get?

Hey man. Masted is the navy version of NJP...
got an honorable discharge

what the fuck did you do?

What articles did you get charged with and why?
Former NavFag here and I had to stand in front of the old man, too.

I fucked up. Stupid shit.

drunk driving?

Art. 92 dereliction of duty Failure to follow proper lost and found procedures.

I've met people who have 2 NJPs on them and they are still in. They just lost rank. Why would you get discharged with just one mast?

Just green text it seaman!

Still there sailor? I wanna know the story.

ok

>Found a watch on watch. Looked nice so I decided to hold on to it.
>Didn't know someone was looking for it
>Didn't know it was worth $2,000
>Return it when they ask me if I have it.
>Masted
>At training command, they tell me there are no jobs left
> Honorably discharged

non-army fag her, can someone explain this?

the dudes arent looking at her. theres nkthing wrong with handling it that way if you trust who youre going to hand it too. pointing it at them the other way would get her coldcocked.
>inb4 rustled jimmies from procedure fags who are onky around incomletent fags
>my safeties right here

worst fucking cadence ever

Think it has something to do with the fact that the guy holds his gun like a retard, then pulls a mag out from inside his jacket instead of the many mag pouches hanging offa him

happened to me too a few years ago. lost a stripe, saw the old man, general discharge. hot ua, failed the "random" whiz quiz.

No shit. I'm kinda going through the same thing!

>Be Nastty Gaurd
>Join as 09S and go to OCS
>Recycled due to lack of command presence, elect to try again
>Recycled a second time due to personal issues
>Friend died, had to quit drinking, etc.
>CO says try enlisted till I grow a pair then recycle
>Find out after 2 years and not MOS qualified, I'm automatically discharged
>Trying to get back in currently
>Back to MEPS next week

They called me a thief and kicked me.

Doesn't help any I was at NNPTC

lmao nasty girls not worth the effort. you will get zero training, shit equipment. basically just gwt to sandbag floods amd pretend ur military. go active or stay home.

So the general who is an officer is confused as to how someone could be so dumb. He's pointing a gun at himself and putting a mag in his vest as opposed to a mag pouch. The NCO on the other hand is directly in charge of troops and is only concerned with punishing the soldier for being so dumb, especially in front of a high ranking soldier.

That's fucking awful man. I hope you get what you want out of all this.

Best cadence ever.

Thanks Sup Forumsud. If you're the sailor, glad you got an honorable. At least you can walk away fine. Just a bitch now cause you got set up a whole new life.

Good luck to you bro!

yeah the general is clearly looking at her ass and the csm is looking into the treeline for gooks, like they all fucking do, all fucking day. the captain is irrelevent and im almost certaain the chick is an equally irrellevant butter bar and a female.
again, this is just some hurr durr wannabe basically pointing out the weapon handling equivelent of a typo.
ive seen butter bars point fucking loaded m4s at people and do much more retarded shit than hold a pistol towards themselves after its been unloaded.
i had a chink lt that lost his cool in every situation and nearly got me killed several times in garrison and in training.
every time i see this image i rage because i know the poster is not trolling.

Why do you RA fuckers hate Nasty Guard so much? I did 4 years NG and 3 RA in a spook unit. I enjoyed all of it. Been out almost 30 years.

Usually you get a choice of Undes or go CT. I figured they would let you at least get to the fleet as nuke waste.

i dont hate all of them. but i recently encountered a few 20 year old ng sergeants and yeah. how do you make 5 doing one weekend a month?

Downsizing in the fleet right now. I was competing with DEP kids and DTP people (medical or academic failures)