First time buyin car... Been taking public transportation and is a poor fag.. But why shouldn't I buy this car?

First time buyin car... Been taking public transportation and is a poor fag.. But why shouldn't I buy this car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2hlEwRA-wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sadly has 250000 miles on it...

>first time buying a car
>buys a ricer fartbox
tenagers pls leave

Because you can't afford the maintenance

Go for it if you want to look and be treated like some fresh out of highschool faggot for the rest of the time you own it.

Every time I see shit-tier bait, it brings me to tears. What happened to this website?

>i dont like what he said
>must be bait
shit car, shit thread
refer to

No. Here's why:

(1) You will not be able to keep it running. Little things on BMWs add up until all at once fricking everything has to be replaced and it's more than the car is worth;

(2) You can't afford it;
(3) It's old;
(4) You'll probably get tickets or in a wreck;
(5) Everybody will want you to pay for shit like you're rich all the sudden.

I replaced the timing belt on my BMW myself and it still cost me about $1000 b/c you also have to replace the water pump, and hoses, and belts and master timing belt, and while you're at it good idea to consider starter and alternator since they're down there too, Ooops! need to also replace struts soon, and engine mounts, muffler will need new O2 sensor soon, wipers are $100 :(((((((((( -now times this by the amount of insurance and divide by cost of car :((((((((((((((((

Yeah no. Being that riced out? That guy drove that car into the fucking ground. If it's not dead now, will be in a few hundred miles. Probably something expensive going in it. Or blown head gasket.

BMW = german

Not ricer, moron.

im just being mean actually, what im trying to get at is this with those mods and those mis its probably on the brink of fucking death, even a car that has been driven by a grandma is basically a write off >300kkms

user DONT BUY THIS I EXPLAIN WHY:

People who customise cars always drive like faggots, they love to go like crazy when the light is green and shit, but the engine don't fucking like it.

you want the best advice ever, buy a car to old people, they always fucking drive slow and their car are clean as shit, + they have every paper for everything they've done on it

Never buy street car with modified suspension.

Probably dangerously unstable cornering. Idiot kid that fitted the after market suspension likely had no clue what he was doing.

Fuck haters. That'll get you more pussy than the bus. It will cost a lot to maintain though.

>Ricer = Cars that chinks drive

It dosen't have to do with the make or model

Can confirm. Owned an '85 318. Fun to drive, but only when it worked. Bought a second one just for parts. Protip - being German, the fuel injection system will be Bosch, so if you do your homework you can install VW parts.

Because it's a peice of shit ricer car.

It's got nigger side skirts on it and gay ass wheels.

Don't be a fucking idiot OP, just buy a Toyota that'll go 300,000 miles

what the fuck, is ricer not a common term or something
a ricer is someone who makes pointless modifications to their car to make it look 'cooler'
like the 'sick aftermarket skirts' on this thing and ops car

2000? Nah it's a fake craigslist, and you're gonna get fucking stabbed.

Why do so many people think a head gasket is a major repair? It's easy as fuck. The only thing that sucks is its time consuming if it's completely blown. Only then because it has to have machine work done.

This. I got my second car used off an old asian guy. He'd only missed the service once, by 100km. It was spotless and practically new.

Yes, see

>Why shouldnt I buy it
-Its a used BMW. Any BMW over 50k miles is a ticking time bomb of unnecessary expenses.
-Literally anyone who buys an automatic and does that much custom work has no ability to properly afford to take care of the car.
-The fact that t has all these mods means it was driven like shit EVERY DAY OF ITS LIFE.
-4Door BMW 3 series will be tough on your insurance as a first car. Even if it is an old piece of shit.

Fucking millennials. In my day a ricer was a japanese car. Hence the reference to rice. Faggots, cut off that stupid manbun.

it's old.

yeah you missed 'custom headlights with eyebrows' and 'carbon fiber hood and trunk'
how gay can you get

>back in my day
>calls other people millennials

Ricer refers to modifications that are typical of japenese car culture like side skirts and fart cans and wings. You see even minivans with that shit over there. It doesn't have to be a japenese car to have 'JDM' style. But dumbasses like to put that shut from autozone on everything.

>TLDR, you don't know shit son

Get over it retard.

Also these kids dont know what they are talking about, the European Car equivelent of a ricer is Eurotrash or StanceNation

It's expensive if you don't do it yourself.

Lol this car was born the year I was born

>90s kid
reee etc

That's a fair point. Outburst withdrawn.

I'll try to answer this honestly for you.
A. It's a BMW. They are shit vehicles and expensive when it comes to repair costs, as are all German cars.
B. Because it's been gayed the fuck out with ground effects, shit wheels, and various 10 cent mods. Doing that kind of injustice to a car is acceptable when you're a homo or until you reach the age of 16 & 1/2. Either way, the rest of the world is laughing at you.

what

Exactly. Especially with that many miles it'll cost you $700 every time you go to the shop (which will be a lot)

A mechanic will tell you BMW stands for bring money with you. Every shop visit will threaten to bankrupt you. Just google a water pump replacement on that shit.

>TLDR, you don't know shit son

Right back at you. I would accept "riced out" but "ricer" is a japanese cars.

You make no sense. Go back to bed before daddy catches you on his computer and you get the belt again.

All you need is a car to get you from A to B. Get a cheap civic. I just picked up a 02 civic a few months back, 1 owner, 80k miles, clean title for 3500

A ricer is an Asian car. I don't know when you changed the definition but I didn't get the memo. It has nothing to do with side skirts. It's where the car is made

being riced out at all is a huge red flag.. even if they just stuck a K&N filter on it.. you know they stomp on the gas to "go fast"

asian car.. not asian driver.

Oh yay Someone from Minnesota >:3

YAY! The one place more rural than wisconsin.

This is dumb advice and you don't know shit about cars.

Real reason: 2.5 engne The car probably has a lot of miles on it already and that thing's probably on its way out.

It's probably fucked. You don't put performance upgrades on a car and drive it gently.

Just buy a used Jap car.

In your day they still referred to cars asians drive and mod. You're just one of a billion average idiots that hears something out of context, interprets it wrong, and doesn't understand what it means for the rest of his life.

>I'm wrong but too embarrassed to admit it.

Kind of like Hillary.

I own a 2006 Bmw 530i
Came back from deployment
>5months
Friend said he would watch it
Car still died
1100 to replace the starter and other bullshit
>ripdeploymenymoney

I like how your quote is basically what you're doing right now. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

I'm sure you are going to disagree by comparing me to more politicians though.

Millennial fuck

Fuck no.

Ive owned 3 of these cars before.

Theyre expensive to maintain if you dont do things yourself and to do them yourself you have to love the damn car more than any other car. Buy this car because you are an E36 BMW enthusiast AND have money to blow, not because your poor and want something cooler than a Civic.

Just buy a Civic or Corolla or some shit.

If what you said was correct, then ricer would refer to the driver and not the car.

Get lost dipshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2hlEwRA-wo

I would not buy an old BMW good chance that it'll leak coolant, ac will break, head gasket will leak, amp will go out, idle valve will stick, roof lining will come down, a and b pillars' tabs will break... This will all happen within 6 months of owning the car.

Because its a BMW you druggie fuck, you will get pulled over constantly.

Buy an asian car like a normal upstanding citizen.

This is exactly why you shouldn't buy it

Why the fuck do you think he's selling a beamer for $2k in the first place, something is obviously wrong with it

I can't even tell if you're being serious anymore, but you're arguing semantics like a retard about something you never understood in the first place and you seem really fucking buttmad about it.

$2k is actually overpriced for this.

Over 60k miles and it's only suffered from a failed fuel pump and seal in one of the calipers.

Complete overhaul was $4k so far including a new oem bumper cover w/ paint, complete brake job w/ rebuilt calipers, entire cooling system overhaul which included a 2x OEM cost Mishi radiator, and a lot of other small things from grill, badge and light refresh, hood cable assy, fuel pump/filter/pressure regulator and more.

All I have left is diff service, VANOS overhaul and rod bearings.

Roughly $6k total to overhaul an M car. Any new car depreciates more than that every year and you have less performance.