youtube.com/watch?v=NXGWqNOVhmU

youtube.com/watch?v=7ieig2PpBAM

youtube.com/watch?v=BGys4WhZNYg

youtube.com/watch?v=7AyVQCMAm8U

youtube.com/watch?v=OqRSH_clX90

>song contains an uncredited guest artist who is super famous

good luck trying to find the one I mean

Right Round by Flo Rida

>song ends with the artist giving shoutouts to the people who helped make the album

travis scott on clique or mercy or new god flow or whatever

>song ends with a reverse effect from said song

>Many of artists songs start with studio talk and laughter

>song is in english
>intercut with french poetry

>song is actually a parody of another song but none of the """music journalists""" noticed it because they're turbo plebs

>song goes on for slightly too long to be enjoyable more than once every few weeks

>song is good

>final track references "the end" or says "goodbye"

Det är inte nog

Robert Pattinson on "birds" from DG

>song has applause in the middle of it
>"no no no no, enough"

Dave Grohl on the Pick of Destiny

Brings me back to when things were better

>album ends with Hey, it's the bald man and I'm here to tell you why the new Limp Bizkit album is so important. That's because cd's like this one spare you from all the chart topping, teeny bopping disposable happy horseshit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on their cd's to piss out a fire. I'm tired of all those lame ass, tame ass, prefabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a is a musical revolution. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit if it's going to be mellow, fuck man it had better have something, it had better mean something. I'm telling, you gotta hit 'em with something hard, you gotta stick 'em with something Limp, like Limp Bizkit. I'm so fucking tired of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio. Radio SUCKS. The same fucking songs over and over again. All the weak ones, all the disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months. It's just SHIT, (Hey) it's just crap Fred. Fred I'm telling you there's so much shit going on and we need some new music. What, what, what, what about Limp Bizkit? Limp Bizkit is fucking cool, you guys are cool, the new record is great, but fuck all that other shit! I'm so sick of all that weak shit (Matt calm down, yo, what's up) that's taking up streets and the charts. Fuck that shit Fred I'm outta here. Fuck, dude, fucking Pinfeild is pissed. Oh man I gotta go find that bald bastard. Hey Matt, Matt

>uncredited

dude I literally just opened up the wikipedia and his name was there.

Vega tables by The Beach Boys has BIGMAN chewing on celery.

Oh, I thought he went uncredited. Oh well

All that matters is that he was drumming, which is the only thing he should ever do

Psycho Killer?

>the last song references earlier lyrics in a different context

>woohoohoo!

>the last song picks up and mixes musical themes and lyrics from the previous songs on the album

Daniel Johnston?

This is literally the best trope in all of music.

>song IS applause
youtube.com/watch?v=dcQeUa6EgsA

>song ends with someone saying you're welcome

Recharging the void :^)

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

>album ends with mac demarco saying 'thanks for listening'

>thread ends with small applause

>song ends with random woman screaming rape at the top of her lungs

>Album ends with Claude Robert thanking you for spending time with the Gay Parade, hoping you found it enjoyable and wishing to see you again very soon, because they've grown quite fond of you and all agree you make very pleasant company, ending with a reminder that if you ever feel in life the moments of gaiety are too few, you can always come visit them, now that you know the way, and perhaps someday, you'll be able to stay.

Paper Mâché Dream Balloon

Made me giggle

You are a hero

The Greatest Generation