rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus
e.snmc.io/lk/o/u/39cb6adb0e50b93e9b53ec851f7f3d66/6307314.jpeg
rateyourmusic.com/~sruj
rateyourmusic.com/~noense
rateyourmusic.com/~DeathOfHumanMusic
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat that ass like groceries

first for phlg is a genius who is not only the idol king who runs this board but is also spreading the good word of queen bey unlike certain people *cough BAYAR cough*

I'm Lewis

polymath edition? looks like i'll finally fit in

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

i just started using wishlist tonight for things i want to download but havent downloaded yet

idk if i want to keep it this way

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

finally got rid of that god awful name.

also YO

the "learning foreign languages fills your brain" idea has long been discredited, fortunately

>I'm not a ploymath and can't learn languages
Say it don't scream it

Can someone please summarize for this for me so I don't have to read it? I don't wanna fill my brain with useless words if someone can just translate it into plain english for me

Do you like these "artists"?

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Księżyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe, the list goes on...

*scratches balls*
*sniffs fingers*
So uh what's this whole ploymath thing

real ploymaths are sad at the passing of david mancuso

real ploymaths are too busy studying japanese to care about some shitty clubber

Cartographist the type of nigga who use xat

What fountain pens do you ploymaths use? You're not a felt tip loving embryo, are you?

Real ploymaths don't focus on stupid minor things like stationary, they focus on Japanese, Chinese, and rating western classical music.

You talk smack but have you ever dual-wielded Pilot G2 .07s?

Handwriting of Japanese characters is an artform that can only be truly practiced with ploymath pens and brushes, little embryo.

Literally the radiohead of writing utensils

>fountain pens to practice japanese
You're right on the brushes though. That's the only way to write anything.

Swans, Death Grips, Ween.... Yeah, I'm a ploymath

In respected workplaces, you have to use pens. It's the only way to survive your high end STEM job in Japan so that you can afford to live with your five girlfriends.

>STEM field
>ploymath

It's the only way to fund your luxurious lifestyle of haute couture, multiple Japanese girlfriends, diet of praying mantises and dandelions, hour long cold showers, high end fountain pens, and Walmart Shidaiqu boxsets.

>diet of praying mantises and dandelions
Don't force this meme

>when you ask her how she found these sick jams and she says she droned them off phlg

it's perfect for the mischaracterization of polymath this general perpetuates

What's a polymath I only want to become a ploymath

Is this the end for Sean?

Since it's conception 5 months ago, the word "ploymath" has appeared in 350 posts in these threads

Let that sink in

delete this

Is this the ploymath chat? How do I get access

>all the enlightened intellectuals of this era use Sup Forums speak outside of Sup Forums
>they also have edgy artsy photos

d*ng...

Be me

Or go to Davis I guess

Should secret ploymath music be leaked into chart threads so the unwashed masses have a chance of escaping embryodom, or should it be kept securely in the hands of those responsible enough to handle such arcane knowledge?

>wide range of knowledge and learning
>Remember to ignore and avoid science, guise!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee

they wouldn't be able to comprehend

e.snmc.io/lk/o/u/39cb6adb0e50b93e9b53ec851f7f3d66/6307314.jpeg

Thoughts?

i have zero clue whats going on in this thread

rateyourmusic.com/~sruj

Hi noob.

Bye noob.

I love avant-teen music. Swans, Death Grips, Anco, I could go on (but I won't)

man like L "Y" J

How many dicks of Coldplay fans have you sucked off today Montie?

"woman" like phlg

shut the fuck up weeaboo scum beyonce is garbage

>la monte young

What the fuck happened to these threads? They used to be a decent place for people with similar music taste to socialize and now they turned into awful pseudo-intellectual circlejerk

>"I'll copy paste a list I made out of a bunch of experimental artists that I saw people post on Sup Forums, that will btfo those poseurs lmao!"

Kys

You aren't even tier 3, stfu little embryo.

>butthurt posers
You are a joke

This, unironically.

its spelt "poseurs"

>I like non poser music! Coldplay, Oasis, I could go on and on (but I won't)

This

+ and I can't

>mfw screamed "we outchea" in my dream last night

we love you Sal

wdhmbt?

no we don't

Why isn't rym map showing my classical composers?
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's even the point of this? discarded

>Listening to extremely dated cheesy tunes

NO YOU'RE NOT STOP LYING

post the oldest chart of yours you can find alongside your current chart

Literally cancer

who's this nerd?

>pilot disposable products
fucking lol
they make good shit but you're using the baby trash

who the fuck are you?

throwbackkkk

who was this again?

abelian

it's the same as rating everything 0.5 tbqh

He's saying that there are 4.5k+ releases he kind of maybe enjoys. Only 126 he kind of maybe dislikes? Completely ignoring 4.0 and 4.5 as well.

It's definitely not the same you idiot.

just smoked a sherm stick ask me anything

curve looks the same though

>idiot
why so salty

nigga we rap's alpha team

i think user meant that the profile reeks of looking cool instead of letting others know what he's really into

it may look the same but that's not saying much

Who is the biggest embryo you have seen on rym

rateyourmusic.com/~DeathOfHumanMusic

True polymaths only listen to ABBA and power metal

power metal may be the single shittest genre ever conceived.
stop spreading misinformation.

t. low test nu-male

This. At least you know the person hates his 0.5's unless it's a positive rating system. Then it doesn't matter what he means. You know the point of his system.

You're telling me that 4.5k+ are the same experience to him? That he can't move his 3.5's to his 4.5's and start using what's between 2.5 and 4.5 to give us an honest view of his listening experiences?

It's borderline pretentious.

if it aint dissoshit then i aint listening.

specifically abba gold vhs ver. or bust

>Rates BOTDF, Crazy Frog and Aaron Carter 0.5 despite not listening to them ever

Why do people do this?

I actually listened to some Brokencyde and Attila albums and I still regret it

Dubs and Crazy Frog dies tonighg

Sad!

Why do avant-teens think they are too cool to enjoy Beatles, Porcupine Tree and Radiohead?

why do you perceive them as thinking they are cool for doing this, having this mindset is just as cancerous thinking the music you enjoy is for image rather than the actual enjoyment. why must you care and obsess over others

i want everyone's

If Lemonade isn't in your top albums of 2016 then you're a racist.

All three of those bands are garbage.

How 2 become polymath?

album so bad they took it's comment box away from its page

when i will have my own edition?

it's thick and creamey time
*unzips dick*

Shit tier opinion
kys