Are any of these mushrooms "magic" or will they kill me?

Are any of these mushrooms "magic" or will they kill me?

Magic papo

odds are at least one of those will fuck you up.. way too hard to tell what those are with that shit picture.

why chance it.. only take what your certain is real deal

They are magic mushrooms m8 nice find

>x640 resolution.stone age camera.
>will these kill?

you want to die dont you?

Well, I've never had any before. They look kinda like pictures I've seen of some online but they're different enough to worry me.

Nah, I just screenshotted pics on my phone because I didn't want the exif data. That is how that works right, or am I just retarded and paranoid?

Yes, I think theyre,
The white one I dont know, so is better you throw away,
But this ones look like those we found over here, they're pretty easy to find, actually, just the weather need to cooperate

Yeah, I already tossed the white one. It didn't look anything like any "magic" mushrooms I could find pictures of online

Where you pick them?
If was in cow poop, eat them without fear
If was in horse poop, throw away, they're dangerous. and yes, I'm serious
But as I can see you didnt pick them on horse poop

Yes, you have some magic shrooms there. If they have like a "dress" or a kind of ring ... For sure are magic ... 2 or 4 in the pics

It's not magic mushrooms unless it's a different strain from the ones I've eaten before

Those look exactly like the ones we found on cow poop

They were in a cow pasture but the majority of these didn't look to be growing directly on any cow shit. They were near a pond where the cows spend a lot of time though, and there was cow shit around.

BUY A DRUG TESTING KIT DUMBASS

They have kits you can test shrooms with? That's neat, thanks user.

OP should be an hero to Sup Forums and eat them all at once.

don't worry bro, just take some of pic related afterwards and you will be fine

possibly this.

That bottom one looks just like the ones I have eaten from Home Depot mulch. Dump some mulch out for gardening, wake up early, WINRAR.

I made tea and it was bitter as hell, and for about 4 hours I was talking to the newscasters on CNN and it was real as shit. I mean they were talking back to me- trippy as hell

So you got it, nice one
Take some light red wine, chop them and put all in some pan, the fire must be low, and you must keep mixing, put some sticks of cinnamon and cook for 30, maybe 45 min
BAAAAAAM, I'll be pretty good, I can guarantee

Thanks! Though the one you circled to the right was in the same exact spot as the other two near it and the two stuck together iirc. Like, right next to each other. They aren't the same?Thanks for the tip user!

Dude, throw those out, just buy some from a dealer

Only the one who isnt is the white one, the others are magic ones
Ofc you dont know how to make a good tea

teh white one is good

Do not try to eat any. If you're unexperienced, please don't eat random fucking mushrooms.

Yes bro, they're all the same, just the white one isnt, trust me, the first ones are kinda old, maybe in the sun for too long, but still magic, relax about it
And take this

Well, that's why I was asking! I figured someone would know what they were looking at, though I did figure I would get some people just trying to get me to hurt myself

Dude what the fuck. If you don't know what the fuck they look like or what you're looking for you have no business picking. Go find someone who knows what the fuck they're doing and have them show you how to go picking. This is life and death shit when it comes to mushies.

I know what the internet tells me they are supposed to look like, but these don't look quite the same to me, that's why I asked. I realize how serious it is.

Truthful trips

If you're going to eat wild mushrooms you need to do your research on what psychoactive ones grow in your area and how to identify then.

The risks can be quite severe if you don't know what you're doing.

Also don't just accept the shit people tell you on Sup Forums. Go on a website like shroomery or something, you'll get much better advice.

Pic related, 25g of dried shrooms I picked this weekend

Then why did you even pick them in the first place? The fact that you've thought about this at all makes you utterly retarded! Seriously, how fucking dumb can you get? You might as well eat them then at least there's one less fucktard in the world.

You're definitely retarded, that was confirmed long before you brought up the question of exif data.

Eat them all right now and post pictures so we can study this

Lol, Ok guys. I'm not fucking retarded, I didn't plan on consuming them before confirming what they were. Since there is so much confusion here, I will throw these out. Thanks for the help everyone

Hey whoa don't throw them out. They're all magic except that white one. Everyone else in this thread is a retarded summerfag. Also, squeeze the cap. If it bleeds blueish or dark purple you're for sure good to eat it

Right left middle and 2 to last to the left