Cuck thread:

Cuck thread:

Cucks post your girl's pictures.

Bulls rate them and say how they would fuck them.

PIC related.. My GF's Cock Tribute by her Bull...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

back at it again in those white vans

Bull my wife

Anyone here wants me to send pictures of my cock to their wife or gf on kik?

would love to hear from someone who's interested in my girl. very eager to please.

My gf. Still waiting from the last thread

will dump for bull posts

SOO fucking hot... Would fuck her ass while attempting to force my fist in her pussy.

One on the right

Post more of her.

gf's little tits...

On the right

I would bend that naughty whore over and smack the shit out of her ass as she pleads me not to. She looks over to you with a pleading look in her eyes but knowing you can't do shit about what I'm about to do to her perfect little asshole and cunt, even though she knows she wants it. I gag her throat with my cock till its sopping then ram it inside her tight asshole. Then cum all over her pussy and make you lick it up.

Have much more. Pretty much everything

she's taking a timestamp photo for you boys, give her a minute for it

Those tits are perfect. And the cute little face would look so much better with my cum all over it as she lucks her lips to get it all. You love watching as I mount her and empty all of my hot cum deep inside each of her holes.

Please use her

here she is just before she fucked a mutual friend of ours

Yes I do

Please tell me she has kik

drug her, then cock slap her untill she passes put. Record random old men violating her and post results on b

Which one?
Cuz I would empty my seed on both of their faces as they clean each other off laughing and giggling at how pathetic you dick is as they beg me to fill their holes with cum and cock

More like this please

That's so fucking hot..

Babe/10. I'd fuck her pussy raw with my fat cock and fill her with cum.

proof of purchase

Heather1986j

more of her?

Maybe.

who wants to fuck my sister?

What're you gonna do?

My (hot)wife to be. She knows I want to be cucked as into the idea. We're just waiting to get married and for our kid to tart school.

more of her

She'd love watching you watching us fuck. I'd fuck her till its rape and she begged me to stop but I keep filling her with my seed untill she's unconscious then tie her up for east transport and tote her around so all my friends could ravage her too.

what do you mean

Might also like this

I'd come in while she was showering and join her. She'd be expecting me, and I'd slide in behind her, holding her tits in both hands. I'd start fingering her pussy and push her down so I can fuck her. Just as she asks me not to cum inside, I'd turn off the shower and shoot my load deep inside her so it slowly drips out onto her wet leg.

cucks are literally the biggest beta bitches there are. so pathetic that you get off to other guys fucking your bitch cuz you cant please her. cut out the middle man already and kill yourselves

i'd make her get a nose job

tiny dick

I will if you beg me like the cuck you are. Shes got that face that I would let my cum dry on her face and make you smell it. After I gag the back of her throat with my cock first.

Gross

as thank you

Sent

you guys all realize you're gay right? you are literally talking to another man trying to get him off while he sends pictures to try and get you off. YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS

You gotta fuck her. I'd love to get close and watch her little holes get destroyed

Don't be gentle
She doesn't deserve it

See if I could get her to send pics of herself to others behind your back so you can see if she likes to cheat etc

One on the right. I'm actually in a relationship with her. Been in one for over a year. She's been cheating on me the whole time with her ex. They even text each other that they love each other

You'd love every second of me ravaging your sister as she screams in pleasure. I'll make her my little cum slut and after every fuck session I'll let you clean up. I would stretch that bitch's ass so bad...

You have a kik I'll send more

Sorry. Obviously meant the left.

post screen cap of similar kik convos

Anyone? I have more that I will give via kik as a reward

I have a toss email if you want.

lock her in my basement for 3 months untill she isnt chubby, let her loose nude at a frat party

Wow your cucked by ugly gf.....

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

Got a kik were I can send you the replies?

Damn don't have one of those. I'll keep posting on here. You like her user?

kik me for more: dala0407

Guess not. I've got a couple of her pussy/ass in case anyone is interested.

Then you are already used to her getting used by other men. I would destroy that ass. Bend her over and make her beg me to stop even tho I wont. She deserves to get raped like the little whore she is and she'll like it. After I empty into her asshole I'll shove my cock down her throat to choke on for a bit till I tell her to eat my ass and suck my balls. Then have you clean up while she's rimming me

Dude, post them here! Lol

Her tits are fantastic. I know you've seen them. I know she'd gag on my cock while rubbing them together. Or grab them while fucking her from behind and smacking the shit out of her ass. She needs to be punished and I guess you can watch. If you are a good little bitch. I'll pump your whore sister so full of my seed she'll get addicted to it and require it daily

Both of those whores would be licking my balls and my asshole respectively. Then empty a gallon of cum on the ground and make them fight over every last drop after goin deep inside each of their slutty holes

Here:
Haleball94

I would totally sit back helplessly watching my own sister get mercilessly fucked by a stranger. I'd jerk so hard

details on sister
name, state, number of boyfirends more pics shes so fucking worth it

Thank you sir. Do you have a kik?

More of either of these? I'd have a hard time choosing which to start with.

If I fucking let you. It isn't for you to enjoy. It is for me to enjoy. I use her till I want to and only till I want to. You'll both be begging for me to fuck her before long and if she's a good little cunt, I'll allow it. I'd train her to slurp up every drop of seed after I am done ravaging her asshole and abusing her tits. Shell love every second of it and if I say so, you will too.

You could both taunt me how I'm not the one fucking her. She knows damn well o want to fuck her hard. I'm just watching my own sister get used in front of me

Kik is McLiciou5

You're talking dirty to a guy, wake up to yourself you fucking queer.

please be cruel

Let me know what happens

These girls are sooo fucking hot!!

Got a kik so I can send it in private?

Can someone tribute this girl?

haha