Has Sup Forums had sex with any musicians?

has Sup Forums had sex with any musicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebKxAvvEtjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

with ur mum lmao

I fucked Courtney Barnett lmao

ama

what the fuck do you think. get out of here greg

seriously though the closest I got is the some girl saying her brother fucked P!nk

lol

my bf is a jazz musician

no, im a musician. i hate most musicians. non-musicians just get blinded by pretty much any level of musical talent and dont realize how insufferable most musicians actually are

taylor swift sucked my dick on a lucid dream
also it was before i knew what an actual blowjob was like so it was 3 times better

sure you did buddy whatever you say

hard to believe unless you're a chick

rekt

Why real blowjobs are so bad :(

I almost had sex with Frank Ocean

I was in a band in high school and jerk off pretty frequently, so yeah I guess so

it's just hard giving a good blowjob and most people don't care enough to try

I gave Kevin Barnes a blowjob once in the back of the tour bus after an Of Montreal concert

I'm sleeping with a cellist on occasion right now. She listens almost exclusively to popular music covers on classical instruments. I played "The Holy Presence of Joan d'Arc" for her and she turned it to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme as soon as it strayed away from the original homophony.

it's ok people are more than their music tastes
little weird that she only listens to shit though considering she's a musician and all

My most recent ex played the french horn and she gave spectacular head. I'm eager to test this theory with other brass instrument players.

Yeah I know I know, it's just confusing to me that someone raised within a classical tradition and playing the second-best instrument from a young age knows less about music theory / history than I do. It would be really nice to have someone that I both like and can discuss music I am passionate about with. Unfortunately, I'm human garbage and I can only assume that those with similar taste to mine are as well.

I'm going to a movie with a clarinetist tomorrow so hopefully that goes somewhere. She listens mostly to romantic Russian composers and Chopin with I can live with and at least discuss a little.

don't be so entitled... no one's human garbage because of music, you only earn this title if you're a shit person to others
the clarinetist does seem more interesting though i hope you have fun
i also hate that we only speak english here because otherwise it'd be more fun to talk about it using portuguese expressions
só nos contatinho ein fi

are you a dude or a girl?

i fucked this guy who said he was a keyboard player in some band (honestly forget the name). i don't think he's famous though

Yes, on many occasions, with myself, alone

got em

musicians tend to feel apathetic and cynical towards anything and everything so i find it very hard to """fuck""" these women who are texting me with the same level of irony that i do

also you can't tell a musician grill that her singing is trash without being left on the spot

this is true. I hate talking to those egotistical idiots

is frank ocean gay

>no one's human garbage because of music
You misunderstand; I am human garbage independent of what I listen to, but I suspect that I listen to what I listen to because I am human garbage.

Thanks, I think she's really cute (can't really put my finger on why but she's a delight to speak to and makes my stomach feel funny which has never actually happened to me) and we're seeing Dr. Strange so at the very least I can just eat popcorn and watch a movie with a friend.

>só nos contatinho ein fi
I don't speak Portuguese and translate isn't working, but you have me intrigued.

>you can't tell a musician grill that her singing is trash without being left on the spot
[2]

>said
he was probably a janitor

no he's black

I sucked his dick once (I'm a young guy)

i hope you're not human garbage
i find it sketchy when a guy casually says he's seeing multiple girls because more often than not they're not okay with it, at least from my experience but i don't want it to turn political
i hope it works out to you. nice thinking, i always enjoy the friendship of people i go out with, even when they are romantic interests

>só nos contatinho ein fi
>(you're staying) only in the little contacts (diminutive for contact as in a cellphone contact you know?) huh son
like, you have a lot of side bitches on your phone

I put my penis in a girl who went to college for four years to get a music appreciation degree

I always find it crazy that perez hilton started a band

so you were so bad you turned her lesbian huh?

i had no idea he looked this hideous

people are either musicians or janitors

is there anything she can't do?

Yes but Sup Forums would not know her

also check this out (listen to it fully, try and get a translation for the lyrics honestly)
youtube.com/watch?v=ebKxAvvEtjI

>people are either musicians or janitors
yea

I mean, if I was a janitor. I'd tell you that I was a musician.

who

Yeah, myself

way to go answering the same thing ten other people have said

I fucked Courtney Love and now I'm a ghost because I killed myself.

trick question. Sup Forumstants don't have sex

>more often than not they're not okay with it
I have this base covered, at least. The three women I've had relations with in the past week were all aware that the relationship wasn't exclusive. I doubt the first two will be happening again (the first won't speak to me and the second is a lesbian). If the clarinetist goes anywhere I would drop everything else I have going on sexually, she's pretty Christian.

I'm pretty much dead inside at this point which is the excuse I use for acting in this manner.

I bookmarked it, thank you. I heard "Hurt" (the Johnny Cash cover) for the first time today and I've been listening to it on repeat. You're a pleasant conversation, I haven't talked about myself this much in a long time. Have a great night.

marisa dabice

I fucked a girl who did an improv piano concert. It was quite fun. People just shouted out words and she'd improv the piano really well. She did a bit of singing too which was shit but it was literally just her hobby, she works as an optical engineer. And she's German. I miss you Cornelia ;_;

that's not an excuse and you're gonna have to learn that eventually, i know i did. this girl probably had good reasons to stop talking to you.

brazilian funk is amazing

she's cute and seems like a very cool person

>this girl probably had good reasons to stop talking to you.
She did, I called her a "practice girl".

accidentally sexed larkin grimm

Before she got big MO invited me back to her place after a show. Had to skip out because a friend was having a bad trip.

pretty disgusting of you but try and learn from that instead of whining about being trash and shit... treat women with more respect y'know? and i don't even mean this in an arrogant, political way, it just makes you a better person and helps you grow out of a manchild mentality
i don't mean to be rude to you, sorry if it comes off that way

My gf's aunt told me this story about the time she hung out out with Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode in the 80's, she mentioned them just having drinks, but the they she looked in a photo she showed me, there's no doubt that she fucked him.

>the they she looked in a photo she showed me
what?

Don't be sorry, I'm too comfortable being miserable to fault you for criticizing me.

I misworded that. She showed me a photo of her and Dave and she looked pretty damn fine ngl.

don't be. i'm criticizing you because i honestly want you to reevalute your actions and do better in the future. you'll be happier.

this was in brooklyn

Does my hand count?

I know that feel user
Manjo desses paranauê

Vc vive de música?

>brazilian funk is amazing
Not sure if ironic. Still I do like how they used a Californication sample in that song.

Bump

I went home with Sky Ferreira after one her gigs in a small venue here in LA, some years back, before she released her album. Wish I could go back to those times.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE

guys are better at giving head
just sayiiiiiiin

yeah just a guy who collaborated with Daniel Johnston and I'm a guy but I'm not gay because I didn't cum

one of my friends fucked the drummer from Delta Riggs, but she clingy af so it didnt continue lol

the original guitar player for white lung. i guess that counts

God I want to face fuck her so bad

she obviously is more than willing to pose nude and now that playboy doesnt show nudes anymore she's on the cover

makes sense

Me too!

>10bestseductionblogs jpeg
i just wonder how you got that pic you fucking weirdo

Pic?

>sex
Haha yup!

yes.

i jack off a lot and i can play guitar. does that count

good posts user.

we had hot slow sex

They are? :( Suddenly the prospect of dying a virgin doesn't seem so bad anymore.

they are unless it's a skilled dude
women are generally bad at sucking dicks

… so, murder fantasies, I imagine?

disgusting manface

You're really not missing anything, I promise. Sex is only nice if it means something in regards to the person you're doing it with, at least from my personal experience. Otherwise, it provides nothing but momentary pleasure, but leaves you with nothing else, unfortunately, unless, as I said, there's some sort of attachment. If you think everything will be better once you have sex or something (saying this because that's more or less how I thought sometimes when I was a child), it won't. If you're unhappy now, you'll be unhappy then.

Most people here are like 18 to 21, their sexual experiences are... limited. Limited to the skills of other people that young, at least. Lots of girls post-college give great bjs.

I almost made the exact same post …

Did he stab you after, tho?

>If you think everything will be better once you have sex
Nah, man. I'm not naive enough for that.

>Did he stab you after, tho?
he stabbed my ass with his glorious dick

16-20 you worry about sex
21-25 you worry about having enough sex with enough people

the feeling is the same, it leaves you empty and it's absolutely stupid

Well I'm a tripfag so I'm obligated to do anything for attention

my gf plays Scriabin on piano, that makes her a musician right?
no famous musicians though

your gf has good taste

nice

Trey Songz.

He can do the whole alphabet with his tongue.

did you fuck courtney barnett?

hahahahahaha

what's the best instrument then

who's this semen demen?

Grand piano, of course.