Shiina Ringo is a fucking mad GENIUS. WHAT THE FUCK

Shiina Ringo is a fucking mad GENIUS. WHAT THE FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LVAmMxICoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've only listened to the album that has a tea cup on the cover, whats her other good albums

Shoso Strip

That's a pretty good album covet

I don't know her, any album recommendations?

Her best album is Japanese Manners I think, couldnt get into her early albums they are too weird

I think she's very pretty tho

What kind of weirdness?

WHAT!?

she literally wants to kill herself in that image and is half seconds away from doing it. internet thinks thats great image coz you fap to seeing people suicide after being cyberbullied. to normal people that looks just disgusting, weird and nothing you´d want to buy unless you´re edgy 15 and white male like most of the internet.

Reminder, Mikiko Mizuno, world renowned choreographer with her own dance company who also does the choreography for Perfume and Babymetal was the mastermind behind the Olympic handover ceremony and Shiina Ringo who was only responsible for 2 songs got all the credit just because of name recognition inflating her importance.

>she literally wants to kill herself in that image and is half seconds away from doing it
Source?

They are too experimental and "artistic" in an abrasive way. I just can't get into it, I like only a few songs off her first albums but as a whole they don't sound nice on the ears. Her later stuff is pretty good though in my honest opinion, which is why she's one of my faves

(Haven't listened to Tokyo Jihen but i'll check out soon)

there's no problem with that, shiina is very talented on her own

I coudn't care less

source is she´s holding a gun to her own head in a photo

Retard

yeah trying to shoot yourself and then getting defended by white kids by that being funny and cool is pretty retarded. you should be ashamed of supporting depressed asian housewifes

She's one of my absolute favourite artists but most of her last album and some of her recent singles are utter shite.

I mean youtube.com/watch?v=3LVAmMxICoA

Don't let that put you off her if you want to get into her music.

She has nice teeth for a jap.

Hey I liked that one a lot

You sure are a mememaster

>Her best album is Japanese Manners
Does somebody got a working link for this?

I bought this years ago but am now not a teenager and regret having it on my shelf

Bump