The clear winner, don't hate me just prove me wrong

The clear winner, don't hate me just prove me wrong

dude mcdonalds iced coffee is awesome and dont even get me started on the orgasm in a cup the caramel frappe

I've found Micky D's tea has near-no taste, so I usually opt to bringing my own, or just getting Dunkins

I find all teas have no taste. I hate that shit

>ITT morons who pay $2.00 and up for a cup of coffee that costs $.37 to make at home.

Ok Sup Forumsro i'm sure you don't spend your money on any stupid shit? Tries to call me out on spending my money on what I want? Go bug people smoking cigarettes

I need it to survive an average day

Agree with OP. McDick's is king.

I gotta say Rotten Ronnies has stepped up their coffee game in the last few years. That shit is amazing now!

I like McDonald's coffee but commercial run of the mill tea is just garbage. Buying the leaves and brewing with a bag or a tea ball is best. Not always convenient but yeah I don't fuck around with tea.

50.27.0.93:::4321

Playing Dark Souls 3 Live on Twitch right now come join me in Teamspeak

Why would I argue when you're correct? McDonald's is definitely the best of the three.

Yeah Tim Hortons gives me the shits I dunno why. Starfucks is good if you want a really sweet milkshake type desert. Fuckin 710 calorie chocolate smore creamy ass fuck.

none of those are dark enough imop

Really? The next step from Starbucks is Pennzoil

Wack Arnolds all the way.

Though if I'm in Philly, it's Wawa. They have real half-n-half too.

Tim's dark is okay. But as I said earlier I dunno wtf it is but I've gotten straight up water hose shits from Tim's coffee.

all coffee fucking sucks you faggots.

>muh acquired taste

Look, I don't stab myself til I don't feel it anymore. You shouldn't drink something til it stops tasting like shit.

I hope you're trolling.

Caffeine is the best legal drug.
If you get it from other sources (soft drinks), you're going to have obesity.
Coffee == 0 calories
No wonder it's like the biggest selling commodity in the freakin world.

>orgasm in a cup
Because it's so good? Or are you referring to the literal orgasm that the kid who made it put in?

coke zero = 0 calories.

tastes great, 0 calories, has caffeine. plus there are a million calorie free drinks that have caffeine

That's what I usually end up doing. Dunkin's usually puts in enought sugar to make it bearable, but otherwise, home msde is always the way to go.

This is a good point. Caffeine is so much better for me than weed for example. It's definitely the drug for me. Helps me focus, gives me energy and confidence. There's like no downside. I don't overdo it either just 1 large a day and I'm all good.

And helps you shit too