I just fucked Nina Dobrev, ask me anything

I just fucked Nina Dobrev, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how long have you called your right hand Nina?

Sorry user, but this isn't a troll. I ended up at a casting call in Toronto trying to be an extra for a commercial and she was also there I guess auditioning for a new series since she isn't on The Vampire Diaries anymore and she confronted me tipsy and we had a couple of drinks and had some small talk which just led to one thing after another. I lied and said I was semi-famous and I guess that's why I got lucky.

You can make up stories pretty fast m8

Take any pics?

It's not made up user.

Nice dubs, also sorry but I didn't get the chance. Believe it or not although she was drunk she was very weird about me even having my phone near me I guess she didn't want a sex scandal on her hands so she made me put my phone in a mutual spot where it couldn't be accessed without her knowing.

Well, you conveniently have no proof.

I choose not to believe you. Good day Sir.

That's fine if you choose not to, I mean this is Sup Forums. So you're wise to do so. However I experienced her wet pussy and came inside. So maybe I'll get lucky and she'll be pregnant.

Nina is in new York atm brah

OP = rekt

No she's not, you idiot.

He's wrong user.

Thread is gonna die lol

But here's your proof, idiot.

You must've hacked her because we were hanging out 5 hours ago.

OP confirmed faggot

>hacked her

Well was she shaved? Bush?

Seriously he must have. Because I was in that pussy like 3 hours ago unless she had just got home or posted that after she was already back?

She was trimmed up nicely.

Seriously, if that is claiming she was there 5 hours ago it's full of shit.

Dude just stop lol. Let the thread die so you this can be forgotten. It's just getting cringy now

I'm not going to stop because I'm not being cringey I'm only telling my story of what happened today and letting anyone know any juicy details that they may have been wondering about such as
>Well was she shaved?
See that's something people wonder about.

Ok, give us some details, what company was doing the casting call and what building were you in?

wow that's embarrassing

Renegade Studios, and I was only there for a Bank of Montreal commercial. She was in the building for a TV series cast and we were in a recreational hall which is where we met.

Finger in the pooper?

Yes but even better I got to eat that ass, I don't care of Ian was all up in that before. It was heavenly.

So according to you she isn't in New York and some user hacked into her phone, right? I'm sure that will be easy enough to confirm when she clears it up in her social media, then we'll know you were telling the truth. We can expect that right?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she does come out in the next day or so and admit to being hacked. The only explanation I can think of is if she perhaps was in New York earlier in the day then traveled to Toronto took care of business and met me.

You got an email for the casting call. Copy and paste it faggot.

They post all calls on facebook, but nothing is mentioned. An old one, but nothing recent.

(more excuses on the way)

Give us more details, greentext it

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

post a pic of yourself well faggot

OP stop trying that hard and suck your father's dick school boy.

Congrats op

OP here, I lied about the whole thing and I'm a dick sucking faggot who really just prints out pictures of her face and puts it on my pillow and fucks a hole that I cut into it and pretends it's just so real and creampie it 100 times never to wash it cause I love that smell and I even add a lot of ham inside of it for that flesh feeling.

Now THIS I believe.

Thanks for your honesty OP.

I also like to collect pubes out of womens bathrooms and glue them around the hole to make it more "realistic"

Thanks for the tip OP. Here I was thinking you were a lying faggot

Why's everybody shitting on OPs parade? I mean his story seems pretty valid in my eyes. I mean if I was an aspiring actor I wouldn't want my shot to be ruined by some douche with a camera

>inb4 hurr durr white knight, summerfag.

G8 b8 m8

Please end your life.

Way to samefag it Op

Friend of OPs here, he told me he did in fact met Nina Dobrev however he only stalked her from a far while jerking his micropenis.

beastiality is wrong
fuck you user

I believe OP. She seems like a fun loving girl.

Fun loving doesn't mean faggot fucking. Therefore OP lies.