Daily reminder that Trump is our only hope. When he's elected President all you opposed to him will be gassed...

Daily reminder that Trump is our only hope. When he's elected President all you opposed to him will be gassed. Have a nice day :)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that if you are a Trump supporter you will be put on a watchlist by the Clinton Administration.

daily reminder that trump supporters seem to be turned on by fake pictures of a toupeed asshole in a phony military outfit.

Trump almost got assassinated yesterday.

Sure, must be why all his present & former employees interviews (huge diversity also) say, fuck you media, he's the coolest & fairest boss they ever had. Because he's a psycho killer yes?

checked

I disagree. BTW, that pic makes him look like a dictator.

by some liberal Britcuck who thought an hour at the range would prepare him to be a master assassin

seriously. can you imagine hillary supporters painting her in some fake-ass gaddafi get-up?

no, because they're adults.

Daily reminder that Bernie Sanders hasn't lost yet! :^)

LOL

That reminds me of another painting...

Fuck yes we love your trump, We need to keep our guns and get muslims out and niggers in check

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

not saying he's hitler. just saying his supporters sure seem to like seeing him dressed up in hitler-looking outfits.

any military outfit must remind you of hitler, huh?

That pic is so inaccurate. Trump reminds me of Hitler because of the similarities the two share. Other candidates that I hated, I never compared them to Hitler. For example, I compared Bush to Forest Gump. I compared Obama to Osama Bin Laden.

Pretty sure that's only you, Sup Forumsro.

Most world dictators dress that way.

Obama was / is compared to Hitler, more rightfully so than Trump based on political spectrum.

Sorry distinguished dress offends you.

any dude that never served in the military dressed up in a fake uniform pretty much reminds me of a shitty dictator, yes.

boy you know who was a distinguished dresser was that adolf hitler. that boy had style!

You do realize that Hitler was an excellent soldier for Germany is WWI?

He was pretty fly for a white guy.

Obama doesn't show the same level of hatred that Hitler had. Trump however does. Distinguished? You really want Trump to look like Hitler or Saddam Hussein? Alrighty then.