youtube.com/watch?v=VDDnuZAL9ps&list=RDMMVDDnuZAL9ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Scientifically, yes.

Deal with it.

No

No

So are neanderthals.

niggers are a degenerate race of low-IQ humans. they should be aborted and discouraged from breeding. very hard to control.

Black people yes
Niggers no

Of course not.

neanderthals? you mean white people

Neanderthals have been extinct for a long time, idiot.

> black
> People

What? The fuck are you on about?

The Statement has nothing to do with the validity of :

"neantherthals are humans"

Learn to logic before posting and making yourself look like a damn fool.

My fault I suppose for expecting intelligence out of this place.

neanderthals were european, and got interbred into homo sapiens. look it up nigga

No. They never left the continent of africa. All that did bred with the neanderthals which allotted an increase in brain size. All human beings have trace neanderthal dna expect for sub Sahara africans

They're gonna ruin our boards. Not that there's much to ruin but fuck. I see em creeping on here already.

Over 100 percent of the things they say are absolutely racist. It isn't funny ALL the time... :(

No. They're subhumans. Throughout their entire existence never even once have they established a civilization or invented anything despite being on the riches continent. They are literal abominations.

Niggers and aboriginals shouldn't even be considered human. Niggers are just refined Homo Erectus whereas aboriginals didn't even evolve past stone age.

only 3/5 of a person

All black americans that didnt just get off the boat has european dna and falls into the 1-4% neanderthal range

Nigger=/=Black person
Niggers = not people
Black people = people

Keep keking white bois

Chick goes black we don't want her back

Wrong. Just because Western media doesn't report on them, doesn't mean Africans didn't have civs. Kilwa Kiswani, Rhapta, Nok Civ, Ashanti Empire, etc... Literally fucking THOUSANDS of cultured, civilizations you fucking troglodyte.

true also checked

Technically yes, but come on

This

As a result, sub saharan chimps are the only real homo sapiens sapiens. The good races, the ones with diversity and genetic superiority, are up to 4 percent neandertal. thats why we have the best beards and the conqueror survival instincts and can get past god damned termite sticks and mud huts. Neandertals brainpans were bigger, and thus we win, niggers.

So what are sub Saharan Africans? Cro magnon?

UK - yes
US - no

the word "human" comes from the latin "humus" which means "dirt" so all life on earth is "human".

youtube.com/watch?v=VDDnuZAL9ps&list=RDMMVDDnuZAL9ps

Nope.

the only pure homo sapiens sapiens. and purity beyond a point equals inbreeding and fucked up diseases

>Have been to space
Kek'd

> Are Black people humans?
> black people
> people
> humans

Blacks are neither people or human. They are merely apes.

>Black people
>Humans

Choose one

Learn prehistoric history, fucking idiot.
Caucasian have neandertals genes, not afro americans.

Calm down, Satan. That's not how it works.

Depends how you define human.

no, its true. theres a difference
Nigger=/=Black person

fun fact: saggy pants came from prison where bitches are forced to wear saggy pants for quick access to their assholes. It's dey culcha.

Well homo sapiens sapiens is a classification invented by (relatively) modern evolutionists to describe all humans. But if homo sapiens are a hybrid with neanderthals what does that make those that don't have neanderthal DNA? I also always wondered what the difference between Cro magnon and homo sapiens is. Is Cro magnon just an outdated term?

>are black people humans
>black people
>people

They can be mated with all other races of humans, and the offspring can produce offspring. So, yes, they're as human as it gets, despite some phenotype differences.

Also, all niggers are black people but not all black people are niggers. I know plenty of educated, awesome black people.

Coyotes and wolves can produce viable offspring too

Wanna come up with anything else that isn't true? I hate niggers as much as the next guy but this theory has always seemed stupid. People sag because they think it looks stylish for whatever reason

Why? Because they share the color as some Apes? There are white monkeys too, with fucking pink skin like you fucking crackers.

They are humans, if you categorize gorillas and orangutans as humans. And slightly less intelligent as gorillas.
Kind of like saying king cobras and ball pythons are snakes.

That's because you know you can't satisfy her with your tiny dick, anymore.

Niggers are not people

I bet you believe that golf stands for "gentleman only ladies forbidden" too you dumb fuck

Greatest quote comparison of my life!

Look up the difference between the word Are and the word Were.

Whites have neandertal DNA, i'm french and i love prehistoric and archeology. Just write ADN Neandertal on google you will find lot of articles. Recently, a study discovered that european and asian have more allergy than others because of Denisova and neandertal ancestors...

Or maybe its because no one wants a drink of water after its been contaminated

I tried, but your mum is just a 10 guy at a time kind of woman.

fun fact: fuck was originally an acronym for "fornication under consent of king" back when you had to have the king's permission to have sex. Wild.

the answer is it the question

>black people
>humans

i'm sure you can figure the rest out.

h@h@ cuck, go back to sweden

Anybody got some illegal memes?

Not even joking. I'm scientifically curious about what not having a neanderthal gene implies. Also do Australian Aborigines have the gene? Are we really that different?

Name?

Not so. There are whiggers, spiggers, sand-niggers; plenty of niggers aren't black.

Her name is Chris Rock

black genes arent the problem, its black culture. look at black kids raised by white: its normal child. but if black wont acculturate to white, black must be destroy.

technically they're homo sapiens, so no

>he things dick size matters
Lmao im not that racist but holy fuck you are a retarded nigger. Grow a real ego.

nigger trying to make it seem like he's not an ape kek

Black people are, yes. As for niggers, barely. But being a nigger goes beyond race often. Being a nigger is a state of mind

Jiggers?

>The autism is real

Holy shit

Ask an adult to explain it to you if you're still confused.

Pretty much every race has its own trash.

Actually african born immigrant blacks are much different than their american counterparts.

We normalized violence in their culture.

yeah, I guess. They are put into prison after all.
Anyway. I'm from white country. Not many niggers around.
Tell me. Do they REALLY wear pants like on the picture, or is this some kind of exaggerated joke?

Superhuman, Mr OP

the problem is that black like 30% trash
and all the other races are way less

Barely. Sandniggers are worse though.

It is not

Black people are human. Niggers are not.

There is a difference.

Yeah, when I present facts to stupid fuckin cavemen about my people. You fuckers resort to name calling or something because you can't disprove what i'm saying. You're living in a fantasy. Every race has their great civs. Your hatred for blacks stems from a very primitive part of you, the fear of genetic annihilation. I'm black American, not Swedish.

if you're in america in a city with a lot of blacks, its common amongst young poor black men. and they will threaten you if you're in their neighborhood, and they will rob you, and they will shoot each other over nothing. everything you heard is true. source: my irl experience

No they aren't, that is why they are called Neanderthals.

No. We are not human. We will take over the earth in 2 years. There's a war coming. Are you on the winning side?

No... and... NO

simple answer: nope
long answer: oh hell no

Neanderthals were spread on a range that pretty much overlaps with Caucasians with Western Europeans having the strongest admixture (the more recent Neanderthal finds were made in Spain) as they apparently started receding from Central Asia. Denisovans on the other hand seem to be more strongly related with the darker skinned populations in India (Dravidians) and with some groups in Polinesia and Melanesia. Yes, Africans do have the biggest genetic diversity but most of it seems to be related with resistance to disease and other environmental adaptations.

as a black american, what do you think when you see the 1) repeated failure of black political leaders running mostly or all black cities at the local level, 2) the utter lack of family life for half of the black community, and 3) the totally out of control mortality for young black men killing each other every day

making us look bad man

As a person who hates niggers (not to be confused with black folks), thank you for posting this, I've never heard of a few of these civilizations and I am reading up on them now. Very interesting stuff.

but, Being a gang member involves running at some point, right?
How can they even walk?
Where do they hide their guns?
Wearing pants on your knees is just fucking retarded.

How? The only argument you have is our dick sizes are bigger.. we're more than that.