What sport do you find the most boring?

Has to be golf for me, but tennis and cricket are close seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5mleuRytSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

divegrass boreball

F1

Would baseball have an audience at all if it wasn't for beer?

Cycling. Nothing worse than fucking cycling. If you like watching guys' asses bobbing up and down for 3 hours, great- it's not for me tho.

Baseball

Also, 4>2>1>3.

>watching guys' asses bobbing up and down for 3 hours,

you must be a fag to think like this.

Even the players are bored in baseball. It's genuinely boring to play the fucking sport.

no

Le epin meme friendo :^)

baseball
why is this "sport" still popular
one guy throws the ball and another one tries to hit it and 10 others stand around

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Soccer

When it comes to watching:

Baseball
Golf
Cricket
3/4 of all disciplines at the summer olympics

regular season NBA basketball is unwatchable.

Every sport that isn't football tbqh.

Formula 1
Golf
Handegg

cricket, the fucks wrong with you people.

yeah, this basically

I find people who watch other sports than football/soccer very weird and even mentally impaired to a degree

I'd rather rub you out than watch 3 hours of cycling so if that's what it takes, fuck it.

Baseball

Golf and Soccer are the absolute worst. Although Golf can have some amusing comedy moments. Soccer is just a boar all around even during the 'exciting' parts of the game because of how it's designed to have zero tension.

Tennis can be interesting if you think of it as an advanced form of ping pong where the players play on the board itself.

Haven't watched Cricket so I can't judge that.

Boxing.

5% punches, 95% hugs. Then decision

Boreball is decent, fuck you adhd spastics.

Cricket, f1, golf, and cycling are awful. Most summer Olympics events are awful.

Swimming for me is alright since I was a competitive swimmer through uni, but I can understand how most people would think it was shit to watch.

Handegg is shit just because there's a commercial every 3 minutes.

>no 17 year old cheerleaders showing their asses on the field
>no half time show to retain attention of mercans
>no stadium dj playing 90's tunes for boring parts
>no team orchestra playing on top of dj just to make sure
>only players and 1 referee running on field, missing half of the staff and coaches + 16 referees frantically running around the field
>only 1 team per team
>goals not even more than 10 feet high kek
>not enough concussions
>USA not even winning
I understand you, burger

>sport.

I agree.

Only 2 more months left, bros.

GO PACK GO!

4 > 1 > 2 > 3
cycling. football also seems to be getting less and less interesting to me every year.

Cricket and Snooker for me. Never watched Baseball but I can only imagine it's as bad as Cricket is.

Swimming is the only part of the Olympics I actually enjoy watching.

pretty much these, u surely are challenged if you are European who doesent watch UCL/EPL/La Liga/Serie A/bundes

1. F1
2. Golf
3. Ads(American Football)

Off yourself

soccer

Basketball
Regular season baseball
Golf except the Ryder Cup
Any motorsport on an oval
Basketball again

Bowling.

It's fun to play, but really fucking boring to watch

Soccer
>0-0 ties
>90 minutes of running around
>few seconds of action

Basketball
>first three quarters don't even matter
>constant fouls
>over saturated scoring

Soccer, by far.

The only thing that makes it "watchable" at times is the crowd involvement, And I give the foreigners credit here. It's was quite clever to invent chanting in order to keep themselves entertained watching yet another riveting 0-0 tie.

concussion ball

PLEASE

Hockey is truly the most boring sport. Basically soccer with how little scoring actually occurs, but far less popular.

The ultimate reason? The only sport so boring that fights are allowed.

Most boring sports in order:

1. Soccer
2. Golf
3. Nascar
4. Curling
5. Cycling

SCUM

youtube.com/watch?v=L5mleuRytSg

Fucking baseball. Even compared to fucking cricket, which goes on for 5 whole days, baseball manages to feel like it goes on forever. The variety in actions is fucking small to begin with so its tedious, then you add in the fact that nothing in baseball ever seams impressive. You watch a baseball game and nothing makes you go "man, thats fucking freaky." Its all just fucking boring. And then you factor in that these assholes make this boring ass shit 5 days a fucking week, and i don't even get a guarantee the best players will play because they have to rest em. Why do they have to have every fucking team play 200 games a fucking year?

I bet baseball would be WAY more popular if they played 30 game regular seasons and LET THE FUCKERS USE STEROIDS GOD DAMN IT.
>tl;dr boreball

>Being a homosexual
>Not allowing teams to re-organize and plan for the 2nd half
>imply this doesn't happen
>Need small town college tier shit for a professional sports team
>Needing more people who can rig the game running around at the same time
>Getting into math
>Not being able to score goals when they're 10 feet high from 50+ yards away
>Implying players who take dives don't deserve to be concussed the next play
>US even caring about 3rd rate 'spots'
Soccer might be more exciting if they had a set timer, stoppage of play, shot clock, called offsides if a defender just kicks the ball midfield when no one is there (similar to icing in hockey) and ties don't occur. (You get two overtimes that amount to a full game in playtime and then do a shoot out if neither team fails to score for the regular season, and you keep playing sudden death until one team scores in the playoffs.)

It's not a fucking meme you stupid leaf, soccer is legitimately the most boring, semen-slurping sport ever invented.

Divegrass, apehoop, pakipaddle, and tennis

REKT

baseball

Fucking ADHD kiddies. I hate summer

Defend your shitty sport instead then, Jimbob

Sailing is the most boring. For sure.