Sup Forumsrothers i need your help fucking electric company installed a "smart meter" two month and installed a My bill...

Sup Forumsrothers i need your help fucking electric company installed a "smart meter" two month and installed a My bill has the month before was $87 (my average was $90) (no I did not use a magnet etc.) the my bill has gone up to $172 last month and 196 this month I have not changed my electrical use at all. How can I hack this shit to lower my bill..

Also Random person gets $60 or under worth of steam game(s) so don't forget to put your steam info and game(s) you want (NO ACCOUNT LESS THEN 1 YEAR OLD)

help me bring my electric bill back to the way it was before

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053221053
steamcommunity.com/id/DemocracyofAG/)
steamcommunity.com/id/MECERCRYSIS
smartmeters.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0005/1175090/meters-Volume-2_App-E-fig-24.jpg
steamcommunity.com/id/WiseOldZoboo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no idea how to hack it but this is my steam profile ty

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053221053

Really noone at all besides 1 person

Only hack is to invest in solar or another renewable energy to reduce your bill. Any hack would be discovered further down the chain as the bills dont match their output. They would just have to see which transformer doesnt match the neters and go from there. Then you are charged with theft as well as crims related to building code.

well they are stealing my money how can my bill jump almost 100%

Hey, try checking to see what the device run s on..into the program for the smart meter is Linux just hook it to a computer and open a terminal. I wouldn't know what to type but that pretty much how every Linux device works . It is most like ly linux.

BTW I can't stay on but here's my steam name and game

Name is Zoara327

Want grand theft auto 5

Thank you

Its hot out. AC uses a lot of electricity.

read idiot I have not changed my usage

Sorry , I typed that bad

I'm sure the smart device runs Linux so look up how to connect it to a computer and open a Linux terminal inside the code. Then just change the allowed amount in the code.
Think of it like flipping the miles Gage back on an old car .
Welcome

Autism live and uncut

Did that help lol

No idea how to hack that.

Steam ID = and08ham

if your usage hasn't changed then your rate must have changed if your bill increased

At first You should probably talk with Your neighbours and ask about their bill and whether it has incrased this drastically.
Also You should really check for leakages, as they alone can really incrase the bill.
It could also be possible that the paying rate has incrased, but You probably would've been warned, so I guess that's probably not the case, just a possibility.
You should also get the app ''Dropcountr.'' as it shows Your water usage compared to other residents of Your area.
(steamcommunity.com/id/DemocracyofAG/) GTA V

there are a couple people selleing the info on ebay but I say it on other sited free lok for it on ebay then search fior it sorry I don't remember the website

/McOwnage a few games if I win all = about 57 dollars

Smart meters are a shit, they spy on you, have the ability to shut off your power whenever they want.

Just see if anyone else has had their bill go up. Sue those kikes

electrical engineer here
you need to manually open that shit
once you get inside there should be a red switch, push it downwards and it will decrease energy consumption. this is one of the biggest scams ever, don't fall for it..

/I'd/literallyretarded
requesting fallout 4

/op here ok choosing no one seems intrested i will ontact winner on steam

Check your bill. See what it's reporting the usage at.

Call your power company and complain.

Though, likely, they're charging you for the installation (these smart meters cost $1000 normally... and they're probably going to charge you $100/month for a year).

Enjoy your non-solar AIDS.

Woohoo op is not a Fag i got GTA 5

OP is samefag trying to get free advice fuck off nigger

try to actually read your bill, and look at old statements...

there's either extra charges on there for some bullshit reason. or you're being over charged.

but 200 dollars is not uncommon where I live for hot summers.

Had this problem before, call the utility and demand an analog meter, if they refuse ask to speak to a superior, if that person refuses tell them you're taking it to the press

This guy gets it.

Being a smart meter you probably have local tariffs. Day rate/night rate usually, talk to the electrical utility provider and see what rates they quote you.

>how many cents/kwh

Then do the maths to see if it calculates properly.

This

Oh no not the press. What's the story going to be?

>man doesn't want to pay his electrical bill, cries to the media

Cut the lock off and remove meter place heavy gauge jumper wire between terminals use electrical tape to cover posts on bottom of meter that go into panel reinstall keep your gates locked get a huge dog to keep people out they will have to ask for access should give you time to uninstall if necessary stay well insulated is highly dangerous meters also record when and for how long meter is off be quick

Technically they trespassed onto your property to install the meter without your approval or knowledge. Not to mention you could cite 100s of articles of those things emiting RF waves that cause cancer

I had a utility worker break my fence trying to install one, won a 3000$ settlement over it

Also optionally you could have it shut off beforehand as well either way free elec

steamcommunity.com/id/MECERCRYSIS

I guess different laws for different places but I'm an electrical linesman and I have to install meters/ new services all the time. We have legal authority to go into properties for the purpose of inspection, investigation, assessment, testing and construction.

If you tried that shit on us, we'd just pull your service so you don't get power from the grid at all.

>steamcommunity.com/id/MECERCRYSIS
>Multiple VAC bans on record
>519 jour(s) depuis le dernier bannissement

fcking kek

Most United States laws bar Meter workers from entering property for anything other than inspection,

Otherwise you have to make yourself known, unless someone signed some of those new stupid contracts

Op open that shit up
inside would be a switch of sorts
as a previous user stated a red one
flip it and call the company
they will say "they need to do repairs"
get it removed
ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/CommissarLovro/
wolfenstein the new order pls

Shoot at night with bb gun. Make police report bout damn neighborhood kids

i would tell u but you would just electrocute yourself.

Fuck you guy you disconnect shit unless there is proof of tampering even if you disconnect at the pole it can always be reconnected at the pole there is no way to keep elec safe thats why they made those dumbass meters in the first place

We had the same at my parents house, exact same model and everything. This things ARE defective, we had a friend in the electric company that helped us get another one and even then he had to change it three times. I think he to!d us the electric company was considering suing GE over this but they were trying to sweep it under the rug for customers.
Deathcrush999
The newest hitman thing would be sweet or DS3

So if you were on your property, hooked up to a live cable getting fried I can't get you off the cable until you give permission?

You yanks sure think things through.

Nigga what?

And then the company gets sued for thousands of dollars because you can't do that shit unless the client refuses to pay.

Just open that shit up man. Cut a few wires, wait for your power to go out, call the company, profit.
Steam id is hannibal rector.

Here's how it is user, thanks to new tech inside your smart meter you get more accurate readings rather than your old disc elec meter, once thats clear lets get it down

Your main issue is the company itself, if you actually see the bills you can see how much money it cost to produce the electricity you use and how much the goverment "helps" to reduce that cost, so thats why you can see some increments in your bills sometimes and pretty much thats how it works

No magic tricks no nothing could help you now

I have an ID card that says otherwise. We own the electricity supply up to and including the meter. We need access to our assets. If you have not provided access, you don't get supply. Simple!

Smart meters are made so that workers dont have to physically disconnect you like with analog meters if they find out you bypass the meter they disconnect at pole or grid but its always hot if you know what your doing you can always reconnect at the expense of being prosocutes and the danger aswell

You can not trasspass without a judge's order.
What kind of shithole are you from? Detroit?

If you wanted to you could just grab 16mm insulated copper cable, strip about 150mm and through that over the line, one on an active, one on the neutral. Don't do that with HV.

As for not needing to have access to the smart meter, it is still a network asset, which they should have access to at all times.

I've had a "smart meter" for years. They use electronic signals to update the company on usage. Find that signal frequency and purchase a jammer that will jam that frequency.

heres why that shitters charge most on time of greatest demand. smart meters are a scam smartmeters.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0005/1175090/meters-Volume-2_App-E-fig-24.jpg
you prolly follow this graph

Actually you are not aloud to randomly go on peoples private property without there consent. I got 3 meter jockies arrested for that shit. Motherfuckers shouldn't have jumped the fence. When I'm not here you don't fuck with my meter or jump my fucking fence. I pulled a gun on the last dumbfuck that did that. My gate is locked for a reason.

just pay some bum to smash it and then report it, claim you went out with your family to get some dinner etc, report it with the police first if needed, see if the new one behaves the same, im pretty sure its a malfunction in the meter but the company always try to deny such things

steamcommunity.com/id/WiseOldZoboo/

MGSV Cloacked in Silence DLC please

>never had to deal with live electrical cables

If your backwards country knew anything about electricity before making those stupid laws they would have realised we as network operators need access to properties to save Property/ lives. I know of at least 4 deaths I would have seen in my short 7 years on the job if my country operated like yours. I witnessed 2 house fires that happened because we couldn't gain access to a property.

But tell me again how I live in a shithole and not you?

Its a remote meter they have access via remote thats the whole point

Allright, I will get in your house and fuck your civil rights, because some pleople are SO stupid they die of food poisoning

>Because machines never breakdown

Its a digitised circuit faggot its not a machine there are no moving mechinical parts

If you read my post properly you would have read that I did mention we aren't allowed into a locked premises.

Also I'm not from your retarded country where everyone thinks they're smarter than the fucking authority on the issue.

I do have access to anyone in my areas property to inspect, investigate, assess, test and/or construct in accordance with Part 4 of the electricity reform act.

Tell me again how you get continuous supply of food to your house? I forget you are Amerifat so I guess that is a possibility.