Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Lose weight. Get laid.

Here we go.

Over used bait.

idk if this is bait or not, but the big bang is by no means explained like that. All we know is that the universe is expanding and if we follow its trajectory backwards, there had to have been some sort of explosion which put it on that trajectory. Says nothing about how this explosion happened or the necessity of all the matter coming out of nowhere

Nope, because that's not it. The theory was that all matter was infinitely compressed, and exploded out.

OP-sama, you're Big Bang Stando is no match for my Za Warudo!

WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

try pooping in your own hand.

Is that the chick from the neverending story?

MU DA DA!

you're cute. your bait isn't

Who's the girl in the OP

Is it weird that I find her hot in the movie and shes like 20 years older than me in real life?

So does that make me a pedo or a cougar hunter?

Weren't you supposed to kill yourself?

Personally, I think it's far more believable that in the beginning, there was emptiness, a great void. Now, there is still only emptiness. In the end, there shall be the emptiness, the void.

I have a hunch it might be...

It's no longer going to be a theory, OP. Gravitational waves are gonna help us detect what happened at the time where light couldn't escape (which is why we had a problem trying to find out what exactly happened in the very beginning)

You're not wrong, OP. We just gotta be patient on this topic

Fucking newfags.

How does Steady State explain universe expansion?

>2016
>still posting this shitty newfag meme

@690706841
Top kek. God is real. Tbh,, you cant proove he's not so fuck off you newfag. Summer is here

Not up for debate. the univere is redshifted.. something closely resembling it happened

I believe they use the place holder term a singularity described as something the size of a atom that has infinite density

Our universe came from the 2nd dimension through a black hole

Hey, hypocrite. I told you I'd be looking out for your threads. Care to answer me yet?

The big bang? Sounds like my typical Friday night...

Saging because this thread is trash, like the other one.
Here are some of the virtues of God. Ask yourself, which of these are you heavenly virtues of our father are you showing off to Sup Forums?
The answer is none of them. Of all the ways you could have shared the glory of God, you picked the one that disgraces him and his followers.
Please stop posting your oversexualized little girl along with your grammatically-incorrect pedantic drivel, false preacher.

Hi OP. Your choice of bumping images speaks volumes about you.

I honestly believe the force of gravity will eventually pull all the matter in The Universe back onto itself and cause sequential Big Bangs and all the scientists who say The Universe is accelerating outward are lying.

How holy. I hope you're at least proud of yourself.

And why exactly do you believe that? What convinced you?

Grand unified theory

At very high temperatures some fundamental forces merge into one

At lower temperatures a spontaneous rupture of symmetry occurs

In the beginning the whole universe was collapsed in on itself creating a singularity of unimaginable temperatures and all the forces were equalized

There was basically nothing

Then some random fluctuation happened and the symmetry broke

Everything fucked up
Imbalances n shit
Expansion

Cooled down some more

A few billion years later I'm writing this comment

Makes sense to me m9

>@

very rare top kek sa mere

Well, I did honestly try to help you, OP. Now I can let you heathens burn with a clean conscience.

Because, for something to accelerate it requires additional energy, but there isn't any such mechanism which could accelerate the expansion of The Universe. And however faint, the force of gravity can pull across very large distances, so ever so slowly (and it will take until the end of The Universe to happen) all the matter in The Universe will start to overtake the inertia of the movement outwards, and pull itself back in, until eventually the force of compression will cause another Big Bang.