You get to have your way with one celebrity. Who is it and what do you do

You get to have your way with one celebrity. Who is it and what do you do.

I pick Sophie Turner. Just a simple blowjob and a facial.

have her rim and fuck my ass

>having your way with any celebrity
>not even getting in the pussy or ass

you need to reconsider user.

Seriously should think a bit before making claims like that.
I would go with missionary and hope for conception.

Ariel Winter. I would eat her pussy and asshole for hours. Then fuck both raw, then continue to eat them for another few hours. She cant even leave to use the restroom, she can just go on me as i continue to eat her

fucking hell she's ugly

Dove Cameron. I'd fuck her throat. Also, dubs.

Amy Schumer to sit on my face and eat ice cream for hours

someone should graph her progression to more and more revealing clothing. At the current rate she will probably be a nudist by the end of the year.

Damn, I need to start paying attention to Disney Channel again...

gaze upon her for eternity

fuck her and as I'm cumming whisper "Hail Hydra" in her ear.

Hey Sup Forums. Smoking weed for the first time in a few hours. Any tips?

those tits actually look pretty nice. are there any nude pics?

kek very good choice tho

you fucked up making a thread

before I give you advice are you smoking alone or with people?

I'd tie her up and torture her clit till she pissed herself. Then I'd assfuck her until she passed out from the pain.

Ariel Winter
I'd have her suck me off til I blow in her mouth and have her swallow. Then I'd eat her out/finger her til she cums, and I wouldn't stop til she screams our agreed upon safe word (it'd be "kamikaze")
Then I'd fuck her in all my favorite positions. Cum in her pussy, her ass.
And then we'd shower together after I piss on her face and tits, and she pisses on me bc that's my fetish.
And I would film/photograph all of it.

I like your style

Vin Diesel

I'd play D&D with him

Her and I in kink.com's playroom for an entire weekend.
Switching between her and I being the dominant one.

she's so fuckable. no nudes but a poor look-a-like who fucks herself with a wine bottle if that floats your boat

damn so many virgin fantasy here, sounds really pathetic to read you guys.

If Will Ferrell had a sex change, this is what he'd look like.

yeah kill yourself

She was better before the breast reduction

John Bradley-West. We'd eat so many fucking chicken wings. Like 50 many.

This, they can't think of anything but fucking someone, like dude, wouldn;t you rather play pool with morgan freeman? Or play in a band with Bruce Willis?

too ugly that bitch cunt

keep dreaming faggot

kek

I'd talk about fucking everything with him
Politics
War
Money
Real Estate

No shit.

Agreed. But she's still my number one

Sophie Turner. I'd spend an entire day with my tongue inside her asshole.

Holy shit you're right

meh, there are far more "fuckable" celebs... thanks for the info tho.

> wouldn;t you rather play pool with morgan freeman?

Than fuck a female celeb? Can't say I would...

just suck on those fucking udders

i would fuck her ass and cum inside her, then i would fuck her face and cum on her face,, god she would look so hot with a load on her face

Yep sophie

And that's why you're a virgin idiot, so many things better than sex, especially with a celebrity, they would be terrible fucks.

get a life

I like your style user.

get her to read to me

i'd make her sing for me while i deepthroated her. the idea of that is fucking hilarious to me for some reason.

nice facebook tier meme you tremendous faggot

they speak the truth
Becoming friends with someone famous is worth more than you fat fucks fucking a celeb with your babydicks for 30 seconds

I'd piss on Laci Greens face.

oooh yeah good one. anyone who wants to fuck a hot female celebrity instead of playing pool with morgan freeman is a total virgin loser. you got me.

Well done, sir. Well done.

Iwan Rheons, we play with our dogs together

won't make a difference in sound quality, tho ...

A weekend of Mckayla Maroney using me as her toilet

seriously watch zoolander 2 for that dominatrix scene

When you grow up, you'll understand that sex isn't all it's made out to be.

fart in my face

Anal, blowjob, and cum in her hair.

she was in it? i didn't even know. heard it was just a terrible movie.

I'd arrest this cunt

I'd be willing to bet I'm older than you, kid, but whatever. Your words mean nothing to me.

Who gives a shit what people want to do you annoying faggot.

We'd Remove kebab together

Very little I wouldn't do, really. I don't want her made up either. I wanna spend the night fuckin' and watching bad movies and eating nasty take-out wings. I'll like garlic butter off her ass and fuck her with a buffalo wing in my mouth. Goddamn. The decadence. The abandon of decency would make Caligula thrust in his grave.

man you're a fucking faggot
what are you my fucking dad?
kill yourself

Holy shit you are such a faggot.

You may have been on this planet longer than me, but you have the mind of a 16 year old.

That is literally what this thread is about...so...everyone in this thread?

yh its terrible and she's not in it for long but well worth it. her and christina hendricks and susan sarandon in an orgy

is that bailey jay?

Don't listen to this faggot. I'm 30 and married and sex is still everything.

Found all the underaged B&s

suck on those mammeries

anyone who would choose pool with morgan freeman over sex with any of these girls is a faggot of monstrous proportions

Hahaha how pathetic.

Her dirty asshole....yum

yeah u 2 faggot
kill yourself

I guess yesterday really was the first day of summer. seems to come earlier and earlier every year.

In about 25 years

Spend the night having slow, passionate sex before impregnating her and forcing her to stay with me for life. Then I could die a happy man.

A good french fry is better than sex TBQH

I'd have him transfer all his money to me.

Alternatively, have Obama give me control over the US nuclear arsenal.

Just saying, I can fuck someone any time I want, and someone that is probably a better fuck (you really think any of these needy "me me me" celebrities would be a good lay) when was the last chance you got to hang out with an intelligent individual who's seen a lot and done a lot in his life with plenty of interesting stories to tell?

When you're on your death bed and looking back on your life, you really think it's going to be filled with thoughts of "that one fuck was great..."

I'm not even trying to be mean or start an argument but
you are actually a loser, talking like that. There ain't nothing more pathetic than calling a stranger online pathetic. I know I'm calling the kettle black here but you really are a loser

seems like you understand very little about the way the world works.

You don't seem to understand the statement. Why the fuck would you care what someone's choice is to the point that it gets you so upset? It sounds to me like you probably have erectile dysfunction and are insecure and angry about it so you're taking it out on people wanting to fuck celebrities like a pathetic little faggot.

Celebrities are rarely anything special in the intellect department. You're not gonna get anything great from talking to them. They're mostly dumb and self absorbed. You might as well just fuck a hot one.

oh man, i don't think i've ever seen this big of a faggot in the wild before. it's quite a sight to behold.

Oh yeah, I'm the loser because my life goals aren't limited to "have lots of sex"

Sure thing, bro.

id just have her pose for pics and leak more nudes kek

Take your miniature broken penis over to Tumblr you faggot ass partial man. What kind of pathetic faggot doesn't care about sex?

Haha you're the one putting the words in my mouth, I'm not angry at all, it's all how you read it bro. Why do you care what I do so much? It's the exact same thing, this is a form where discussions are had.

watch him fuck her

oh i'm sorry is this a fucking life goals thread? i thought this was a "have your way with one celebrity" thread.

go out to your garage, leave the door closed, get in your car, start the engine, and fucking die. the world will be a better place without you, user.

No you're a loser because you talk like one, and you're on Sup Forums
plus I bet your shit don't stink faggot

You sound like such a fucking autistic child.

>would make Caligula thrust in his grave.

topkek user. i like you

Oh sorry, I'll act like an adult

YEAH BOI, I WOULD SLAM HER ASS FOR 12 HOURS THEN LICK SHIT OUT OF IT WHILE SHE DRANK MY PISS

that better?

clearly fake

Tou suun :'(

>and you're on Sup Forums

And you aren't?