Are Argentinian women objectively the most beautiful women in the world? How did that happen?

Are Argentinian women objectively the most beautiful women in the world? How did that happen?
Who is the number 2 most beautiful after Argies?

No, hell no. Most have that weird mental retard slash european face going on and the rest are hidden mestizos.

>Are Argentinian women objectively the most beautiful women in the world?
no,they are italian , spanish mixed with amerindian and generally worse than spanish girls.

america has the hottest women

>hell no. Most have that weird mental retard slash european face going on and the rest are hidden mestizos.
literally this.

You're not wrong

No Chechens and Ukrainians are

no, Brazilian women are

>Most have that weird mental retard slash european face going on
>slash european face
>european face

ARGENTINA CONFIRMED WHITE

Only the lighter brown and white ones though. With no nigger genes in them at all.
Otherwise Argies win every time.

>no nigger genes
>he doesnt like bunda
jskajaskakajsk

I dated a Brazilian exchange student here for a while. She said her family all came from Portugal, she had that nice light brown tan skin, and her ass was great. Not too big or anything, but just right.
You don't need to be a worthless nigger to have a nice ass.

The only country with more beautiful women than Argentina is Portugal. This is objective fact.

fact

I summon Cordoba
Is 'b' in Cordoba read as 'v' by the way?

all b's v's sound the same you retarded pollack

damn its nice to live here.

>bebe
>read as beve
don't lie to me you ebil whitey

>argentine '''''''''''''''''''whites'''''''''''''''''''
>skin is dark brown like poop

makes you think

What part do you live in?
I'm planning a trip to Buenos Aires in about 3 months.

San Isidro, Buenos Aires.

poop?

How much would you say someone would expect to spend on a one week trip exploring and boozing in a city like that?

slavs have the best women

it's not fair man

i'd say 250-300 dollars . but it could be less im not so sure. (this does not includes Hotel)

even the mixed (indias) ones are pretty qt

>Is 'b' in Cordoba read as 'v' by the way?
the other way around my friendowski, we pronounce 'v' like 'b'

She has moorish blood in her so that was probably it.

Those girls are just tanned dumb ass, they're pretty much white

Most Argies aren't tho

They're some of the most beautiful in Latin America without a doubt, while personally I like their type better it'd be difficult to argue they're objectively better than say Colombians.

buenos aires to you too seńor

>Most Argies aren't tho
no, compared to Mexicans we're all indios, we just can't compete with your whiteness

tell me you have more

It's called a tan. They seriously look white.

Buenos Dias to you my polish friend!

Good to know
Is it an Argentinian dialect thing or is it a general Spenis thing?

RESPOND

we change the termination of some verbs and don't use 'tu' because that's gay.

I'm not sure but I think that pronouncing v like b is a latin american thing desu

I've always seen the same pic from her, I don't think there's others

>Spanich fluency 10%
have you been trying to learn spanish or something? :3

Sorry bro. Thats the only one of here
i've seen

this is a new picture of her, the old ones were cropped a bit more

Spanish*

she's ugly af why would you want more pics of her, and I bet that she's one of those retards that spam chicano, una vela and bart memes on /lat/

cropped or not cropped, it's the same pic

That's the "du u leik spen" poleanon.

>implying she browses Sup Forums

he's not, different regional flag and poster

No, it's a spanish thing

good thread

I'm not the Krakcuck, but believe it or not he's autistic threads actually made me start learning Spanish.
I figured that if I shitpost here I might just as well channel it into something productive, and duolingo is pretty dank.
Then again I have no pronunciation exercises at that memesite, so I gotta ask about weird stuff like v/b or ll=y on Sup Forums.

Boca fans>>>>>>>

Good thread.

yeah his autism is fun 2bh

>using duolingo
I guess it's ok to start but I don't recommend it to learn a language, if you're serious in learning and don't want to take courses maybe you could buy one of these books are used in courses, and google translate it's ok when you need to know the pronunciation of a word, anyway being in Europe you should learn about european spanish instead of latin american one

>if you're serious
Well Tbh I'm not, I'm meme learning
Soy una cebolla
>you should learn about european spanish instead of latin american one
I honestly don't know the difference.

but they're not white

Doesn't matter.

>I'm meme learning
k den, duolingo is enough I guess

>soy una cebolla
well conjugated, most foreigners have trouble differentiating 'ser' and 'estar'' (verb to be)

>I honestly don't know the difference.
there are some, but you'll start noticing them if you get familiar with the language

go to Sup Forums to be obsessed with whiteness

>'ser' and 'estar'' (verb to be)
epxlain pls
Are those 2 separate verbs?

hey, no need to be rude you know

yes, and it's one of the hardest things to learn in spanish:
"ser" is used to describe the characteristics of a person or a thing, to know the time/date/price, to talk about the property

"estar" is used to speak of a location, for a temporary state (which may change from moment to moment) ...,to talk about the activities that are happening right now. (estar + Gerund)

I'm not oblessed if anything you are for picking argentians instead of another country because they "look" white. Fucking idiot

why so butthurt leaf? I'm clearly not OP, and I don't even know why this thread bothers you so much, who cares if we ''look'' white or not?

So present simple = ser and present continuous = esar or is it more complicated?

yeah something like that

Nobody cares that's the the thing. Your country are the worst shit posters constantly looking for attention because you know your country is shit

Thanks for all the attention.

>Canada
>calling others shiposters
lmao, nice b8

also, you're retarded, check OP's flag, we didn't make this thread

Not realy they're different verbs, think it like the difference between "to be(ser) boring"and "to be(estar) bored". That difference can be applied to all states of things. You don't say "soy solo" (I'm alone) you say "estoy solo". because the alone thing is not a definitory state.

We shit post because we're bored, your in a third world country you should be out working before you have the right to shit post. Inb4 hurr what's everyone think of argentia?

yeah, you sure know about my country

>if your country isn't first world then it's a 3rd world shithole totally Africa tier
why are 1st worlders (especially anglos) so ignorant?

Give me an adress to your most devolelped town or city and it will look like a slum in my country

no matter what I post, you'll say it's shit anyway

go bait someone else

So ser = "to be" for active voice and estar = "to be" for passive voice?
WY IS SPENSO CONFUSNG

Becauae it is shit your whole country arw dirt roads hardly any better then Africa

Not the most developed part of my city but it sure looks like your home country!

google it if you're confused, it's hard to explain

take a (You) for your effort

kek

lol

Different verbs with different meanings, hard to explain. Is so basic and igrained in the language that we go full wtf? when we learn "to be=ser/estar"" in english class

You can be drunk => estar borracho
and you can "be a drunk" => ser un borracho

The first one implies that it's a momentarily state and the second one implies that the subject is an alcoholic.

having lived in BsAs for a few months, I can safely say that argentine girls are more attractive on average than girls in the US

and white