Look at my balls! LOOK!!

Look at my balls! LOOK!!

Other urls found in this thread:

luulla.com/product/289946/free-ship-pink-galaxy-print-pleated-mini-skater-skirt---1850121160
etsy.com/listing/122005833/galaxy-skirt-cosmic-nebula-skater-flippy?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=galaxy skirt&ref=sr_gallery_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no you

Much more lively today than yesterday.

it's because we're getting all touchy feely and emotions and stuff

everyone must have finished fapping

we didn't catch anything when we went squidding, but we did catch something one time when we went fishing in a river, can't remember what it was though

Army/fish guy

horsecock is better

I rarely jerk it. I just like the stuff.

I can't see them well enough, better rub them on my face!

river fishing is good

every year i fish during the king salmon runs here in washington state, those fuckers are huge and taste great

I talk about fishing, cars and the military dude. Plus anything else that I find interesting. Feelings... not so much.

sounds like a story and a half that you got to tell

I've wasted soo much time on these fur threads tonight.

are those easy to catch?
sorry if I seem a bit short today, I'm playing MGSV between posts

I was trying to be relevant to one of the conversations.

>Tonight
Man ive been doing this shit for years.

You poor soul.

Let the faggotry consume you

Never got to catch Pacific Salmon, but one of my buddies caught it all the time when he went back up to Alaska. Sent me down some smoked stuff. So good!

fuck no, those fuckers are 40lb of fighting muscle that rely purely on instinct and adrenaline (or whatever the fish equivalent is) as they're heading up the rivers to spawn and you'll be up to your chest trying to land one for a solid 15 minutes

shit i forgot text.
How can i become what i already am?

why would you go through the trouble of modifying that so you can repost it?

You just become extra faggot

We're just starting to get our Atlantic Salmon back. Ruined the rivers with our mills during the American Industrial Revolution.

hell if i know. The coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

sounds like an unusual way to catch a fish, there's a lot of them though isn't there?

forgot pic

I can't remember what i've posted in the last three threads. Prepare for some dupes.

Meh

With larger fish you sometimes have to go into the river. Give until they're tired then reel them in.

oh cool, I did have another pic of multiple guys presenting.

What's so unusual about going down to the river to catch fish? Unless it's the 'up to your chest' part?

You don't START there, you start on the bank. That's just where the fucker drags you if he's tough enough.

I guess it's worth it for how good they taste, isn't it?

It's a lot of work with the strong ones.

I wanna try too.
I can't say that the rainbow trouts that I'm preying upon are hard to catch, you just need to find out what insects they like the most.

Also, the runs can be sparse or the runs can be large, they happen frequently over the course of a few weeks in mid-late summer. Whenever a small school starts shooting up the river, you can see the surface of the water start deforming from their sheer size and speed, given the river is mellow enough and it's a relatively flat area.

I could never get in to fly fishing. Too much idle effort. I'd rather sit there and drink my beer until something pulls me off my ass and spills my beer.

Well with them you can either fly fish or search for the cluster of fish and throw your live insect right into their face.

I mostly use crickets that I stole from my lizard or my bearded dragons, they are too lazy to eat them under the rocks or in the caves so they reproduce like hell.

Army guy btw, seafood/freshwater fish is my favorite form of protein. Always worth it. Plus it's fun and good exercise (if you're river fishing for big stuff). The same thing happens while ocean fishing too.

Nice one Thanks!

This thread smells like smegma, cheetos, and virginity.

np

yarp

the up to your chest part

that's pretty crazy

it definitely sounds like a good form of exercise, what else do you do during your vacation time?

as is tradition

Able, disable, gay or straight, you can make it here in america!

Those look like sex slaves.

Dicks on faces :3

I fish in the ocean much more though.
Other person probably knows much more about river fishing.

You got the virginity one right.

Faces under dicks.

Really, being anywhere from slightly buzzed to pretty hammered just adds to the experience.

Just sitting there drinking beer on a foggy tuesday morning can be pretty nice, and trying to drag any salmon in while you're having trouble standing is an experience in and of itself.

This is the closest i have

Sign me up! ^_^

More dicks on faces

I seem to have anons mixed up, you're army guy?

sounds like it could easily be very funny

I enjoy hiking, swimming, drinking, barbecuing, and driving while on vacation. There are others, but I'm drunk so I can't think of them at the moment.

yup, and if you don't catch anything then at least you got drunk

That's it

coolio

do you do much hiking?

or you could just cut the fishing part out and just drink

The thought of rubbing my face against a nice dick drives me wild

if i cut out the fishing then it's just sad and depressingq

I'm army guy, I've done both river and ocean fishing, but I usually fish in the ocean, being by the coast and all. I've been watching the other persons posts and he seems like he has more experience with river fishing. It doesn't happen as often in the northeast US. Not enough big fish.

You and me both

Where can you buy such a skirt?

fatboy

It's been a very long time but I shall try to find it, I never throw away anything money related, should have the bill lying around somewhere.

only if you let it be

I don't know a huge about fishing, let alone in the US, it's interesting to read nonetheless

luulla.com/product/289946/free-ship-pink-galaxy-print-pleated-mini-skater-skirt---1850121160

It's that one, though I did not find the site that I bought it from a while ago.

When I was in North Carolina I hiked the Smoky's. I hiked the White Mountains plus other areas back where I'm from. Mt. Whitney in Cali, and other smaller ones. One of the most hiked mountains in the world is Mt, Monadnock in New Hampshire, US. Good starter mountain.

Thanks mate

>aud

And that's the bigger skirt like counterpart to it that I also have to have!

etsy.com/listing/122005833/galaxy-skirt-cosmic-nebula-skater-flippy?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=galaxy skirt&ref=sr_gallery_3

You are most welcome.

The new improved "faceS on dick"