When did you realize they were the bad guys all along?

When did you realize they were the bad guys all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZXn5Ct0PJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

since ever

since his creation

I'm sorry, what?

No Mexican grows up thinking they're the good guys

That's not a U.N. flag.

I knew it all the time

usa is literally heaven, bunch of irrelevant CUNTries

Along with Russia, they just want the world to burn down so their billionaires can profit hugely and convince their plebs they are under the mother chicken hem.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZXn5Ct0PJg

>Good guys
>Bad guys
You must be 18 and above to post here

It's a very American concept. Don't be so in denial.

Bush did 9/11

>globalist jew army
>currently threatening Israel
huh

So you're basically too stupid to resist Americanization is what you're implying?

No, that's what your American brain can interpret.

Because of course, Americans are never "bad". That's the foreigners, of course.

Every nation big enough will eventually turn evil and that's why countries like the USA, Russia and China should be balkanized by a UN order

Never

what about India?

>he doesn't know what globalist jews are

They are not powerful enough to be dicks just yet but sure, they should be split up too to prevent them from getting to that point

>Pasta-fag
Glad we bombed the crap out of you
Leaf this thread
That is true,pablo
Thanks France :)
t.conspiracy theorist

Better pic

No, their don't
>Inb4 jew

>t.conspiracy theorist

I only posted facts about how the USA profit billions selling arms of mass destruction, and arming themselves to threaten and intervene in local soberanies way beyond their borders.

It's not a "theory".

We are told consistently throughout school how we're evil for slavery/indians/racism etc. You don't know shit nigger.

What's wrong with learning the truth. America is and always has been the evil empire.

Because it defers responsibility and has created the "only Americans are evil, we're innocent bystanders who dindu nothing" rhetoric that Europeans, Canadians etc. actually believe. In reality every country does deplorable things.

No we don't. Hell, even the nukes we dropped on Japan is portrayed as us kicking Japan's ass in school textbooks.
We have a holiday for Christopher Columbus

Not my fault you haven't been to a public school in 2 decades
>We have a holiday for Christopher Columbus
Which no one actually celebrates and instead everyone demonizes as a monster, even so called 'conservatives'

I'm not surprised you think slavery and apartheid were the best of USA qualities.

But i'm not even critizing your "homely" bullshit, but pointing your horrible interventionist policies wich were always present and ongoing.
Because you are "saving" SA from communism, whites from Islam, and the word from Gozilla and ETs, right?!

The people are good. The criminal mafias, intel agencies and govt officials controlled by bankers are the bad ones.

This speech doesn't work anymore, not when we discovered you funded ISIS and al-Qaeda. Every single major threat to our "freedom" you created it yourself.

They're so greedy

I haven't been to public school since 2011, but I remember pretty clearly that our losses in vietnam and Korea are always really downplayed. With slavery, we don't even see the South as Americans during the civil war. I went to school in the North though, so it may be different in the South

>I'm not surprised you think slavery and apartheid were the best of USA qualities.
Not at all, I'm saying your bullshit about how we aren't told about our bad qualities is bullshit.

>but pointing your horrible interventionist policies wich were always present and ongoing.
Which isn't the point, the point is that the US isn't 'evil' for that, since those things aren't unique to it. If it wasn't the US it'd be the Soviet Union, Britain etc.

Moralfags like you are why SJW retards exist who have no idea how the real world works.

The people are complicit and celebrate evil done on their behalf.

Southerners are more American than any Yankee could ever dream of.

10th grade, after i realized how evil the military is, then learned about the history of american interventionism in 12th grade

The US funded the Northern Alliance which had a civil war in which Al-Qaeda won out of the opposing factions.

ISIS resulted from the US funding the Free Syrian Army, which would then have many of its members defect to ISIS

They're a result of incompetence, not deliberate actions. Same reason why Africa is shit after European colonization.

>Moralfags like you are why SJW retards exist who have no idea how the real world works.

You must be right. What could Kuruminha possible know, if it weren't for a big, smart, American savior to tell me how to see the world.

he allowed it to happen

When they killed Gaddafi

Sherman was far too merciful.

That was Europe through France though. They actually issued the order to invade.

In the South (Texas) we learned that slavery was an awful mistake and the same about the Native Americans. I specifically recall watching a movie about the Alamo and my teacher getting upset that one of the characters was explaining how everyone deserved freedom & equality under God with his slave right by his side. Not like mad, but just upset. Modern military interventions and stuff are still treated like they're perfectly acceptable however, and even heroic.

You all have blood on your hands. I hate Europe as well.

Agreed. We're all complicit in fucking things up

They implanted a dictatorship in Brazil and used us a lot, but of course that is 100% better than USSR. Also, they made is to fight for Allies instead for Axis.
It's better than USSR, so thank you USA
But they still doing wars and spying people, and that's bad. But I think that will stop (or no), because Trump knows that USA is losing a lot of money with that.

When they bombed Assad soldiers during a truce.

Their is nothing on this entire planet as filthy and dirty as the US: Hope they die all as gruesome as possible,

Good monkey.

/thread

Maybe. Today Brazil is receiving a lot of SJW and we have ISIS and other things like that.

Right?

Nothing as "good" as an usefull idiot wich thankfull to being played with.

Slavery is definitely seen as evil here, but we blame it all on the South. The North is seen like we see American military interventions now, we are the "good" guys defeating the morally wrong "bad" guys.
Native Americans get a mention, but we spend more time on things such as scalping and raids than the Trail of Tears.

Everybody knows USA and Russia are the bad guys.

We get it from our European ancestry.

But without the dictorship we would become communist. I don't think that this is right, but better than communism anyway.

Why does EU and European countries support the US if we're so bad?

being a mulatto nigger like all of you cattle slaves doesn't reallyhave mutch to do with europe.

we are just controlled by jews that love to makeniggers the big heroes,

USA is basically a nigger state.

Because you "end" WWII

You are a literal fifth columnist more so than any commie.

wahh poor babykillers

Hmmmm

The people are ignorant, and those who are aware know how little power they have to actually change anything.

always, they can pretend to be the enemy of islam as hard as they can, but i know that islam is one of the US tool to destabilize any country they think are going into direction the US don't want.

But that's decades ago, why don't Europeans speak up? Is it because you're complicite and don't care about human suffering, therefor are no better than us?

I really don't get why this niggers try so hard to be European.

So, can we all agree that US try to control every people in the world? Like America defeating nazis or the land in Moon the best human conquest ever.

woah, Germans have had niggers for hundreds of years? Practically all Germans have nigger blood in them if that's the case

Damn, really make you think

>Rebels who wanted to leave the union are more american than the people who died to preserve it
Letting your ancestors live was a mistake.

When thay said they were the """""good"""" guys

Does this make you proud?
Of course it does, you're a nigger.

Education was created for that. That's why Americans love that, the army, the AMERICA, they are proud to be American, America did nothing wrong, blablabla. Government rules them

Triggered much?

>I don't think that this is right

But you do. You just thanked for that.
You don't believe in your own country soberany and that's beyond clear.

>they are proud to be American
Damn right. MAGA

Do all Americans identify as Niggers?
I thought you were 13% White,

Well, 36% of Americans have German ancestry so.

You mean 36% of American Niggers were owend by German Shepard.

>German """""""""""banter""""""""""""

Hell no, there are many ways to fight communism besides being USA's puppets

>arbeiten, fukin niger
keked

No, it's a result of deliberate actions. The US is the sole remaining superpower, but THEY HAVE to destibilize all countries that oppose them. There was no reason to start a war in Syria. There was no reason to arm "rebels". Those Muhrines are not there to protect your (and my) freedom. They're the armed forces of an imperialist regime that we call US government.

>There was no reason to start a war in Syria
Syria imploded due to Assads incompetence.
>There was no reason to arm "rebels".
Obama was too idealistic and wanted to support an alternative to Assad when there wasn't one.

Don't be delusional, it'd be like if I implicated the EU with destabilizing the Ukraine because they're upset that Russia was opposed to it joining the EU.

Only a brainless nigger could believe your shit.
>Flag
Nevermind

But I'm not German, so I'm neither of those things

Age 17-19.

Yet every Mexican dreams of hopping over the border

perfect analogy for USA is that one typical corrupt overachieved cop which is feared by the criminals but in reality he's the one responsible for spreading most of the cancer in the city

the us didnt start the war in syria

When rus*ia invaded Ukriane I think

?? ISIS came out of the nothong?

Top kek, you parents must be suffer hard that their fat son turned out mentally disabled.

Uncle Sam dindu nuffin, just "backing rebels" :^)

>tfw super villain

We sure as hell didn't try ending it

It was Santa.