Because no one else has done it yet

because no one else has done it yet

I think that's every bottoms' fantasy.
As a switch, I'll take either that happening to me or me doing it to my bf.
Think I'll post scalies today.

anyone have any smooth .gif ?

Yeah i am not surprised. I hate that i have no toppish tendencies but i suppose you just have to accept what you are!

Changing subjects; what are your views on Aussie politics.

idk mang

I was going to join the army earlier his year

I was fully qualified and all

I was just lazy doe

close enough

I think they can be learned. Just need to find the right guy and get into the groove of it.
I think it's all about the head space really.

awful, just awful, although, I don't think our election this year is as bad as yours

Seen it so much, but it's so good. Thanks!

The money is owed after 6 months in the US usually from what I understand.

I was in the USA military. No worries if you don't join.

thread's a bit slow so will post more

True, I guess just lately I can't get into that headspace at all, I am stuck in 'make me your little fuckpuppet' mode!

I was going to be some telecommunications person, Idk really but US sucks for most things including uni

and moar!

I heard that many are not fond of your current Prime Minister ( I might be out of date. I don't know). Is the internet highly regulated there?

Well, if you enjoy it as you are, then everything's fine.
I'm gonna try and hold off completely from jacking off soon though. Might help my responsiveness with the bf...it's a concern.

just keep posting

I haven't in over a week and threads like these really test me!

posting posting

you're thinking of Abbott, though Turnball (current guy) isn't hugely popular either
it's not regulated, though the current government has made a (half assed) attempt at trying to stop people pirating content

teach me your ways of self discipline!

here

what do we do, we post

Fucking faggots.

I think our university programs are great, I've been in our university "system". It's just all out of your own pocket unless your parents have money or you get a scholarship. Even if you get a scholarship you still have to pay a lot of money, unless your an athlete (on most occasions)

that's a folks

here

Post rule 34 of avatars which violate >>>/global/rules/13

thanks for posting some

Our leadership has been a joke for the better part of a decade. There was a point in time very recently where in the previous 5 years we'd had 5 prime ministers or something crazy like that.

I was thinking of Abbott. What is your turnover when it comes to PMs

that is correct

seemingly every few months or so, just depends when the party decides they've had enough of the PM

It's been a struggle, and im sure the next time my bestie wants to fool around online my dick will be in my hand in a matter of seconds.

keep em comming

You answered my question, kind of. We generally can't vote people out of office. Even when our President is impeached they still end up
being president.

any tips?
Always useful to see how others resist the urge. Longest I've managed is a week, which is pretty poor.

Amorous
Fun game.

I wish I could tell you some big secret to help you through it, but I don't have one. I still touch a little, but not enough enough to call it fapping, just a squeeze or resting my hand on it feeling the pulse for a few moments before letting go.

I'm sure when I bust my next nut it's going to be huge :3

any plans for that huge load?

male and female artist love to draw butts for a reason.

we don't vote people out, the political party in control votes them out

Might jerk it laying back. Have hit myself in the eye before but i am willing to take that risk again!

even though this one is FNAF, it's still so smooth

We have 3 branches of government. The Executive (President and staff), The Legislature (Representative and Senate Houses), and the Judiciary Branch (Chief court Justices, who serve until they die or retire, chosen by the current president when a vacancy opens, and then voted upon by the Legislature).It's supposed to be checked and balanced by each system of gov, but our lobbyists get what they want instead of the people sometimes.

same

shameless repost

Heh, if it were me I'd be half tempted to aim for my face.
You know what user, I think you've driven me to try and stop jerking it for a while. Gonna see how long I can last (or until the bf next gets his hands on me).

does that happen more often than not?

I must've misread, my mistake

Forgot pic

I would aim for my face but that's not as hot as somebody else doing it!

I dunno, it's kinda self deprecating which is a bit hot

Very true! :3

We can attempt to get rid of someone, but the parties (there are only two here) ultimately decide.
As to the first question, I cannot answer , but you can guess, although there might be a shift coming soon. I'll be back in about 45 mins gotta eat something if a thread is still around I'll find it.

see ya later

love dildos

bit of a personal fav this one

anything else you into?

Edging to some fur is always nice but deciding when to cum is hard :[

It's probable I have a thing for humiliation and degradation, although I have never explored that more than play partners calling me names and treating me a little roughly. :3

I feel with that kind of stuff, you need to be with someone you really trust.
Had my boyfriend really slap me around once, was a lot of fun but hurt afterwards.
You into the hookup scene then? I find the fantasy of it kind of sexy but the reality of it I just find a massive turn off...

sorry gents, that's all I got

Trust is a must! I might chat about such things with a few people I know online, but there is only one person who I would actually want to do that with because I trust him completely. ^_^

How do you reliably shoot in the mouth/face?
Been edging for sometime now and i think its hot when others do it
Sooo might give it a try

one way to do it is to push your legs up against the wall so your dick is above your head

Online flirting is always fun, but it always does come down to that one person.
Don't have many other gay friends, tbh, so talking about this kind of stuff with people I know isn't all that common.

Ankles up over your head, brace them on the wall behind you if you have to. Long dick or flexible back helps.

Kinda hard to hold but definitely doable
The problem i think is rolling back onto my back when orgasming
Imma atempt it
Annyone got any nice cummy pics ?

I don't either, some I talk to online and flirt with a little but nothing in person. I need to change that!

put pillows under your ass to help keep your legs up

drink up user.

I would make more gay friends but the uni's LGBT group is a bit flaming for me.

Yeah I want some chill/discreet friends, maybe fwb or two to keep things exciting :3

Here goes :3

>this entire thread

Friends would be good, but can't do the fwb thing, bf wants to keep things strictly monogamous, which I'm fine with.
Would be nice to hang out with other gay people is all. It sounds a bit dick-ish but being around straight people all the time wears me down after a while

One more image for facial-user

user they're all like that, because those groups just attract those kinds of people

I think I just need to let my wild side out a little before I settle down with someone in a real relationship!

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Trudat I guess...shame.

I wish I'd done that a bit more, but I know even now I wouldn't. I'm just too reserved.

Mightive found my new fetish
Though kinda strange since ive never been bottom yet in anny of my sexy times
So i dont see my self facail ever getting carried out from a top since the bottom always wanted my nut for himself

at least you can still meet people in your faculty

what am i doing with my life