fucking colon..FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fuck you too dad

why are mexicans so stupid?

and brown and short and ugly

>dad
i am not your dad, maybe aztecs or something like dad...I AM SPANIARD

that*

>tfw all those green countries are more relevant than Spain

Apex kek. No one could name a single thing about Spanish culture.

pls go back

>No one could name a single thing about Spanish culture.
i am ok with that. nobody WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED with indians mate

how does it feel knowing a massive number of people across multiple continents speak your language and resulted from your colonization while simultaneously being, yourself, completely and utterly irrelevant

lmao at least united kingdom is a "global power"

>how does it feel knowing a massive number of people across multiple continents speak your language and resulted from your colonization while simultaneously being, yourself, completely and utterly irrelevant
"people" indians and personally in Spain we treat them like slaves like colonial era...

>I'm okay with being irrelevant
I didn't know the Spanish were cucks, too.

My ancestors must have been okay with being around Native Americans.
>m-muh rape babies
You're trying to hard. Hating on Mexico isn't going to make you look cool.

>You're trying to hard. Hating on Mexico isn't going to make you look cool.
they are indians with 80 IQ

>My ancestors must have been okay with being around Native Americans.

i know you are aztec , mexica or something like that but i am spaniard, my nation is Spain and sadly america is plagued with monkeys like your family

>lmao at least united kingdom is a "global power"
colonization was a big mistake. ask some french, ask some spaniards about that.

>During Cortés's siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until the twentieth century.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century.[4] Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.

truly a disease ridden curse

fuck off i wish trump destroys your shitty country stupid indian

I'm probably not Aztec. I'm definitely Mestizo though.

>with monkeys like your family
Why is it that every shitposter instantly goes for the appearance insults? Do you know how obvious it is that you're projecting your own insecurities?

>I'm probably not Aztec. I'm definitely Mestizo though.
indians are not welcome in Spain , they are the bottom of our society...for example is shameful for a spanish family if you marry with a south american

Why would I want to go to Spain when Mexico is superior?

>for example is shameful for a spanish family if you marry with a south american
Neat bro

>when Mexico is superior?
haha, sure 70 000 deaths per year

Why does irrelevant Spain hate us again?

We're more important than them nowadays, they must be ashamed of being so irrelevant.

enjoy your failed state , indian

>horny Spaniards procreate against natives against their own will
>complain about the product

lmao

Enjoy having no job, irrelevant country.

you are not our product, indian

>Enjoy having no job,
dont come here , move to USA like this

>mfw someone tell me indian

Nobody wants to come to your poor and irrelevant shithole, retard.

tons of people from south america live in Spain, FUCK THEM

I did, only to get spanish nationality so I could go around other european countries and not spain.

I bet they are the ones taking the few jobs you still have in your poor and irrelevant country, failure.

No wonder you're so pathetic and bitter, pretty sad.

US companies still want to come to Mexico, loser.

story?

Why do hispanics still associate with these unworthy progenitors. Every negative stereotype lobbed against you is born from these people and yet you still associate yourself with them. Why?

Don't get involved with the Cartels and you probably won't have any problems.

Jorge if you don't behave you won't get your chicken tendies

>Don't get involved with the Cartels and you probably won't have any problems.
my country is the safer country in europe, of course i don´t want to visit a third wolrd country

do it, but don´t come here pls,move to germany,France,UK etc

>says the chinese bastard

I already did it you fucking mong.

>one guy
>spain

Your country is also poorer than any other in Europe. No thieves go there because there is nothing to steal.

>Sierra Nevada
>Mexico
?

>Your country is also poorer than any other in Europe. No thieves go there because there is nothing to steal.
i live ok here, fucking sudacas lad they ar ruining this country

Jorge, just go to sleep

It just mean snowed mountain, pretty generic name

spaniards are retarded

Isn't Mexico doing better than Spain economically now?

>Isn't Mexico doing better than Spain economically now?
no really, we are growing 3.2 this year.

more spaniards live in Mexico than the other way around.

>implying the mix of Spanish and indio blood isn't GOAT

>more spaniards live in Mexico than the other way around.
nadie quiere ir a trabajar un país tercer mundista, recorriendo google maps parece marruecos... haber si aprendéis a dejar de cortaros el cuello ,malditos indios colega

spain's gdp is bigger than mexico's despite mexico having 3 times the population.

fuck off Sup Forums

we didnt mix with them, black legend is not true here lad

No, it's actually the proper name for what is also known as the Eje Neo-Volcanico Transversal, the term Sierra Nevada as used in Central Mexico does predate the one in California.

Argentina isn't white you delussional dumb fuck

And Spaniards are related by blood to Mexicans, facts are not dependant on your opinion piece of shit

>we didnt mix with them
Yeah.... and the grass is red

>Argentina isn't white you delussional dumb fuck

top kek your deluded.

we didnt , accept stupid venezuelan refugee

You're the one making the claim against established facts, it's up to you to provide evidence.

t. moor

>You're the one making the claim against established facts, it's up to you to provide evidence.
nobody believes in black legend in Spain

true hurts familia

huh.

"In addition to the indigenous population in Argentina, most Argentinians are descended from indigenous peoples or have some indigenous ancestry. Many genetic studies have shown that Argentina's genetic footprint is not overwhelmingly European. In one of the most comprehensive genetic studies involving the population of Argentina, 441 Argentinians from across the North East, North West, Southern, and Central provinces (especially the urban conglomeration of Buenos Aires) of the country, it was observed that the Argentinian population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry.[21]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

Are you retarded?
The fact that you VERY CLEARLY mixed with the indians isn't part of the black legend.
The purpose of the black legend was to make Spaniards seem like heartless monsters that did atrocities with the indians.
Mestizaje was the opposite, it was two cultures coming together and making something new together, it was beautiful.

kek

120k are descendantsn idiot

It's another "Latin Americans btfo Iberians" thread.

Do you even have a quote on that? No one gives a fuck about what YOU believe.

>The fact that you VERY CLEARLY mixed with the indians isn't part of the black legend.
nobody accepts this in Spain.ask in Spain

Are hispanics the arabs of the new world?

"Nobody" is just being you
I hope you know that

>Do you even have a quote on that? No one gives a fuck about what YOU believe.
shut up indian

>t. Jorge ibn Muhammad

ine.es/prensa/np962.pdf
>La población objeto de estudio en esta estadística es la población española residente en el extranjero, que comprende a todas las personas de nacionalidad española, sea o no esta su única nacionalidad, inscritas como residentes habituales en el Registro de Matrícula de la Oficina Consular correspondiente a su residencia

Just because you don't accept historical fact doesn't mean it never happened dumbass.
Most of the Spaniards that came to the new world mixed with natives and blacks and that's a fact.

I'm a pretty average middle class Guatemalan, and my DNA doesn't tell lies

DEBUELBAN EL LORO

What's wrong? Did your government import a bunch of Guatemalan laborers or something?

t.venezuelan refugee

>It's another "dad gets angry" episode

>What's wrong? Did your government import a bunch of Guatemalan laborers or something?
literally they are scum...they bring prostitution,poverty,crime etc in Spain.

jajaja tio manolo sois mazo graciosos

just remember that we literally look like this and we don't have to post a wall of text to prove anything.

we will deport these sudacas soon lads

youtube.com/watch?v=cBCfrJkQ114&t=39s

>be mexican

that's it

>Can't into English
>Calls others scum
wena

Are there that many? There are probably more Moroccans in Spain than Latin Americans lol

You need some cream for that pain in your ass?

>European Jewish
fuck outta here

why is your english so poor?
is your education seriously that bad?
I mean, most latin americans have decent english, but spaniards are almost france or even japan tier, what the fuck

Sure thing

This thread is now a Latin American Pride thread

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAZpeQVq6c

>That's more surprising/shameful to you than the odd 10% from Scandinavia and the British Isles
I'd rather be 50% Jewish than have a single drop of protestant scum blood in my vains

>441 samples in a country of 44 millions

kek, why mexicans are so fucking obsessed with genetic tests in this country?, they never made a serious study about that and the regional differences are huge anyway

Gr8.

MEXICO, FUCK YEAH
COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH

Ignore him, he's the same shitposter from the Mexico is White thread

You're right, Mexico is diverse and there are big regional difference, but just assume that the average Mexican is Mestizo.

ARRIBA ESPAÑA!!!!!