What does Sup Forums think of Good Mythical Morning?

What does Sup Forums think of Good Mythical Morning?

It's ok

I lasted two seconds on their channel introduction video

I wish I could get paid for looking stuff up on the internet and then telling people about it.

They have no talent's and are kind-off annoying(especially Link) but I watch because of the clickb8 m8

fags

Fake and gay

It's awful and you should feel bad about liking it.

I like it
The guys are fun and b isn't the place to ask any opinion

i love it

I don't mind them, but I do not watch them. It's a bit too mindless and cringey sometimes; they don't feel genuine.

I like it, Rhett is a solid guy. Link is the kinda guy I like to make fun of. Overall 7/10.

>I like it, Rhett is a solid guy. Link is the kinda guy I like to make fun of. Overall 7/10.
This.

Its really good i think, apart from their "games" like the one they did recently, think they called it "food pictionary" or somthing like that, because their games are fake as shit, and you can see that they have been rehearsing.
other than that, their content is pretty good.

GOOOD MYTHICAL M-stop

watching their show feels like browsing reddit in 2011

I find it really hard to watch. With their heavy american accent and stuff.

Can definitely make me cringe sometimes but it's not too bad. I agree with the user that said it's obvious that they rehearse their games. But other than that they're okay. Probably making way more money than most of us.

I watch some videos its alright

The one true God of morning shows with "morning" in the title.

GMM blows, it's made for children and Facebook moms.

Ever since season 6 they have become way too commercial and are trying too hard, it feels like every episode is a game and not informative or interesting, i love em though and am watching them rn

Always enjoy the rhett and link only ear biscuits hope they do more

they are basically using the same formula every week but its a good formula though they have absolutely no talent
but im still a fan and continue watching them

I practise my american english with them (like i do here in Sup Forums), is more enjoyable than the news, and sometimes they take off their shirts, witch is really sexy (no homo)

i love them, next question

Same. Link is just a whiny little bitch imo

Rhett and Link can be kinda funny. But like most semi-scripted daily shows, it's usually meh. I do like watching them eat nasty shit though. I do watch it on occasion.

I will say this though, those two are UNQUESTIONABLY homosexual. I have no problem with gays, but they are absolutely banging. The chemistry that they have is not the typical bromance chemistry, it's the chemistry of a couple that is banging. I know they both identify as straight (at least publicly), and they might be bi, but Rhett and Link are clearly a goddamn couple. I say that having the most impeccable gaydar on the planet, I've never been wrong and I nearly always know when someone is homo or bi, even if they identify publicly as straight and don't make it public knowlege.

But I don't hold it against em, I have no problem with gays but they clearly are.....

Pretty good. I kind of like the way they speak, they sometimes have interesting stories.

Have got ever been outside? Or seen two best friends?

Best friends can be tight, best friends can even do things that seem astoundingly gay to others.... but this goes so far beyond that. Those two are obviously full-homo with each other. I mean, maybe they enjoy women too and are family guys, but that doesn't mean they can't also enjoy some side-sausage.

They'll probably come out in a few years and claim they kept it under wraps so it didn't impede their success. I mean, sure they'd have liberals even more in their corner after coming out, but they like to have broad mainstream appeal and they'd lose a lot of it if people knew.

I'm confused as to what world you live in.

Ageeed

I agree. Rhett might be bi but Link is 100% super gay.

You're on /b lol.

don't watch them regularly but they seem to be the least annoying of the super popular youtubers

They have some good stuff, though they sometimes try way too hard

clickbait and rhett trying so fucking hard to be funny, but just can't. cancer