So, lately ive been thinking a lot about killing myself. I quit my job at Christmas Tree Shops about a month ago. So...

So, lately ive been thinking a lot about killing myself. I quit my job at Christmas Tree Shops about a month ago. So, my brother's girlfriend is a mentally ill, fatass ugly control freak and doesnt let me and my family see him or their baby. She's really the only person i'd rot in prison for killing. Should i do it for humanity?
pic no related

Obviously if your brother has had a child with her don't kill her, clearly he loves her. Just talk to your brother (via phone or something) and try to get him to tell her to stop being a bitch

Kill her, even if you get gunned down by the cops in a cross city chase causing thousands of dollars in property damage you'll just respawn at the hospital for like $5000 or less depending on how much cash you have on you

well that was my first plan almost a year ago, and i shouldve added that he doesnt love her, he loves all the money her parents have. her dad hooked him up with a decent job at a Ford/VW/Audi dealership and he has a brand new car, all the new dirtbikes, snowmobiles, and 4wheelers he can use. he loves his kid but there's no way anyone could love that bitch
for example, my grandmother passed away very recently and i get an ignorant text from her bitching to me about how she wasnt mentioned in the obituary. i mean im a really passive person and i couldnt do harm to anyone, except someone as rotten and ungrateful and self centered as her. also about the baby. she got pregnant and my brother said they were using condoms and she said she was on the pill. also the baby has her last name.

thats the thing, i know im gonna get caught either way, plus im in Maine, so police response time anywhere is slow, so i would have time to get out, maybe do some other crazy shit before im put away for good

I get you OP. And R.I.P to your grandma. Will killing her really solve anything? Maybe just y'all to her parents I'm sure they could work something out with her

Talk*
Autocorrect

thanks fam, and we've tried just letting her be a complete bitch but she just makes up ridiculous shit to not like us or let us see my brother or the baby or anything. its irritating as hell. i mean my nephew was born in January and i havent seen him yet and i havent seen my brother more than 3 times in the past year
i used to talk to him on facebook but i found out she has all his login info so i stopped doing that

and one time i was hanging out with my brother and her, before i learned she was a psycho, and she was being ignorant to my mom, and her mom actually called her and told her to stop being a bitch and she freaked

Don't kill yourself, kill her.

You seem retarded, maybe there is more to this evil sister in law thing

What does your brother say about this? Ever occured to you he might not be interested in spending time with the family ?

It sounds like your brother is in the same situation my brother was in ( & now currently that one of my cousins is in) except he went farther and actually ended up getting the girl pregnant

Trust me, these situations suck. If your brother didn't have a kid with the girl, I'd say tell him to dump her every single day, but now that they have a kid it's a different ball game. He's gotta think about the welfare of his child (your niece or nephew), if it is his child. I'd tell him to definitely get a paternity test to make sure he is the father considering they were using condoms and she said she was in the pill.

Don't kill yourself. You're lucky to be alive so don't waste it

well see, i thought i was overthinking all of this, but the way he's acting isnt like him at all, i mean we lived together for 20 years, if anyone knows this guy, its me
he's just obeying every single command of hers and does whatever she says cause her parents have money and nice things. things we lacked while growing up. so now he acts like he got his balls chopped off. he used to be a mouthy, hard-spoken, mind-speaking motherfucker. now he barely talks and never talks his mind anymore. he's basically a little shit puppet for money and nice things. its sickening

exactly. i dont want to kill the kid's biological mother. but she doesnt seem like a good parent. it turns out the baby has some kind of palsy condition with his hands, and when people started noticing his hands looked odd, she got irritated instead of concerned. shes not fit to be a parent. she wants a kid for the attention that comes with it, and not the joy of actually having a child. shes fucking scum of the earth and i just want to cease her fat ugly bitchy life

Looks like your brother let your family down by locking himself in with a bitchy partner, are her parents nice?

oh her parents are really nice people, all of her family i met are really nice actually
for some reason its just her thats a psycho cunt, its confusing why her general attitude is so fucking sour

I'm gonna tell you this right now, the worst thing you can do is distance yourself from your brother. I did it and I regret it every single day. Hell we live in the same house (he's in the in law suite with his wife, different woman than the psycho bitch) but we still have a lot of open wounds and don't talk much.

What I did in my situation was make my brother realize just how much of a birch she was, after I realized that distancing myself was not the thing to do. Making snide little comments here and there like: "isn't it annoying that she calls you all the time" or "isn't it stupid when she flips out at you for wanting to hang with your friends" stuff like that.

Right now your brother is drowning in having access to loads of free money, a well paying job that was given to him, and pussy whenever he wants probably, it's not gonna be easy to make him realize that his life sucks, he won't want too

Even though since you're not in their tree, try to connect with her parents and get your brother to spend time with the in-laws, she might get desperate and try to take him back. Causing a change in personality, plus there's always counselling

And trust me, they all seem nice as long as their daughter is getting what she wants

If your brother ever tries to leave her the fangs will come out

well exactly, i mean even if he's a fucker, i still love my brother and i just dont want him feeling trapped his whole life, and i want my parents to have a relationship with their grandson and other son. its his girlfriend getting in the way on purpose. she was a spoiled child and love was bought for her. shes not used to sharing i guess. but i feel the only way to get her out of the way is to murder her. i mean i dont feel like living much longer anyways. so i would ultimately give up my life/freedom for my parents to get their son back and see their grandson
but i know that killing her will have negative repercussions
and i really wont know whats going on with all of their lives if im in the inside

I felt the same way user, and my mother did too.

But that ain't gonna happen, it's not worth it to fuck your life up for your brother's, especially when it was his own doing. I like what the other user said, try to keep in contact with your bro, invite him to do things with you, even if it's just solo or him bringing your niece/nephew. Remind him that he's got family that actually value him as a person and not just him as a tool or a means to an end

Eventually the bitch will get suspicious and want to tag along

And the part that its his OWN doing is I think the most important thing you gotta take outta his. Of course you want to help, but he's got himself in this mess and he's gotta decide what he wants to do with it. You can't make him do anything, you can support him though

i try, his girlfriend wont go anywhere without him, and she wont let him come over to the house by himself or with the baby. my dad and i wanted him to come over and help work on my car cause my dad got it into an accident and had to replace the radiator and the entire exhaust from the headers, so we figured he'd love to and he said he would come over and coincidentally cancelled plans at the last second. his gf has a hold of his balls big time
he used to smoke mad weed with me and do fun shit, like go drive around in his truck and smoke bowls and be loudmouth teenagers and obnoxious and now he's the opposite

Just keep inviting him to do things, no matter how discouraging it is when the plans get dropped, sooner or later he'll come

I agree with this guy.

all i wanna do is try to talk some sense into him in general. last time i saw him, i was having a cigarette and he told me i should quit when he used to smoke 2 packs a day. he's just a tamed fuckhead. i guess i'll just wait for him to wake up one day and feel all the remorse for everything he did

Also some incentive for him to come and bring your niece or nephew would be if you give your niece or nephew a little present each visit. Say to your bro: " I've got a present for (insert name here) and I'd really like to give it to her" no parents will say no to free shit for their child haha

You gotta remember too, he's got a kid and a job so part of it might just be growing up, the not smoking and all

Kill her and then yourself.

well last time i saw him which was a couple, few weeks ago, me and my dad brought them 2 weeks supply of baby formula and a little outfit for baby Jack, he wouldnt let us go inside the apartment to see them, he came outside and she didnt even come outside
in retrospect, i cant kill her, i have a couple good friends that need me and i have a girl, its tough

Make them come to you, don't go to them, make them come get the stuff on your terms

i think the best way to go about this is to find a way to channel all the feelings i have about the entire situation

You gotta do what you gotta do to cope man

If you ever feel like you want to talk to a professional, like a therapist or something, make sure it's a therapist that utilizes a sliding scale so you don't get screwed money wise