Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

i smoke 5 a day.
its okay

I don't get what's so hard about quitting smoking..
I woke up one morning last year, and I said "I am going to stop smoking today."

And I did. I have not smoked again since. So if you "cant quit" I'll call bullshit. Because it's easy. It's not that people "cant quit", it's that they just simply don't want to.

wow dude that's almost 4 packs a day...

start smoking 1 pack a day, like 1 cigarrete an hour, also you're not awake 24 hours so you can smoke 2 straight up if you got THAT MUCH drawback.

I also smoke but less than a pack a day, my grandmother smoked 2 packs a day now she's dead. LOL

This, only the first few days are hard

Realistic. Sounds social.

I agree with this guy. Quit 2 and a half years just because I wanted to quit.

Some people become way more addicted to substances, due to brain chemistry, and genetics and all that. The agony is great for some people when they try to stop a drug.

I dunno man, I never wanted to smoke a cigarette again. I would almost go so far as to say it's not hard for the first few days, and if it is, that's only because people still dont want to quit.

Same here I got sick of always worrying if I had enough smokes to get me through the day and having to always go to the store to get more if I was getting low so o quit

Here we go with this stupid post... again

To piggyback on that, if you want to quit, you will. If you don't, well...

Yeah, I think with me I just never liked smoking to begin with, Or maybe I did. It was a year ago so who really remembers.

why is this always posted
whats the joke
is it just a samefag?

I quit because I was sick of coughing and wheezing all the time, you've got to really hate yourself to live through that shit. I have no clue how some people smoke their whole lives always coughing and wheezing whenever they breathe

This

Stop replying to this shit you faggots.
He makes this thread up to 3 times a day.

His only addiction is making this thread, and sucking dicks.

Stay mad cuck

Yeah. I was a 31/2 pack a day chain smoker
>Wake up, light a cigarette, get out of bed
>Several times a day use the old cig to light the new one 3-4 times in a row
I quit, cold turkey.
here's how I did it
>sugar free mints, tons of them. when you want a smoke, pop one in your mouth. The action replaces the physical part of the addiction
>Something to keep your hands busy. I practiced rolling quarters across my knuckles, learning knots from the boy scout manual, and tower defense games on my phone
After about 10 days the cravings decline. After a whole month you don't want one every minute.
It has been 5 years and I still want a smoke at least once a week, but it is still fading.
The sugar-free mints keep you from overeating, too

yes used to smoke 40 cigs a day.

Forget all the bullshit just stop smoking.
Get addicted to chewing gum and do sport or read a book when you think about smoking

Good tips man, I used gum for the physical part of the addiction

one question though how did you end up smoking so many cigarettes?

>every minute

pretty sure 90% of smokers don't want one every minute like you did

Yeah, I know guys like you
>"I quit, it was easy. And I smoked 6 or seven a day!"
That means you weren't physically addicted, it was just a habit.

Tbis

Nobody's mad, I just question the mental state of someone that constantly posts the same thread over and over.

See this shit every break at work, every day.

Your not right in the head OP.
If it was a b8 or troll topic I'd at least understand, this makes no sense at all.

So you're not physically dependent on nicotine if you smoke less than seven cigarettes a day, regardless for how many years?
Cool!

I was in the army and there wasn't much to do in downtime and they keep the bugs off you while you also stay awake better.

Well, the level of physical addiction is tied to your level of intake, largely.

He probably wants tips on quitting smoking

No, he doesn't.

Largely, yes.
>"I snort some coke at the club once or twice every Friday so there is absolutely no difference between me and someone doing a line 6-7 times a day every day!"

Yeah that's true I smoked 30 a day and my gf thought I was a chain smoker because she only smokes 9 or 10 a day and I couldn't figure out how someone could smoke such a small number of smokes without losing their mind

100% true

>someone who drinks 10 beers on Friday and Saturday can quit as easy as someone who drinks 15 beer every single day

> I snort 6-7 lines of coke every day
> so there is no effect, since it only makes addicted upwards of 7 a day
Let's fit the example to the detailed smoking habits.
I get that you intake way more and getting off probably will be harder.
But claiming that someone who smokes up 7 cigarettes a day for years will not be physically dependent in any way, sounds unrealistic.

7 a day is less than one an hour, it's hardly even a habit. When I smoked I smoked at least 2 an hour because if I didn't I'd start getting agitated and anxious

My gf smokes 12 a day and I always tell her to quit because she's not even addicted if she can go an hour without a smoke

I guess it comes down to what you'd call addicted.
I suppose if you're only consider addicted to be shaking and trembling within an hour, then yeah, you'd have to put a lot of work into smoking.
I was more arguing from a general point of view, e.g. nicotine does have an addictive effect and regardless of the amount you consume you will be influenced by this effect.
Of course in most case it wouldn't be that noticeable.
It's like you call a person an alcoholic if she drinks every single day.
It's not really harmful, if it's only a glass or two, but we still consider it do be addiction based behaviour.

This

>justifying