You have ten (10) seconds to name a more JUST franchise in the history of professional sports

You have ten (10) seconds to name a more JUST franchise in the history of professional sports.

......................................now that's a hard one. And im factoring in soccer clubs too, not just the big four leagues.

GO SOX

lol XD

Sacramento kings, they have no hope of ever getting a championship and even the cubs championships had more teams than the kings at the time

Buffalo Bills is a pretty JUST team due to being 0 for 4 in 4 straight Superb Owls

My loins went 0-16 thats pretty JUST

the browns
sure they haven't choked away superb owls or anything but that's because they havent ever been good enough to reach a superb owl

Also never neen to an owl

W E W L A
E
W
L
A

None of your niggerteams have been around nearly as long as the Cubs

Talk to me when you've gone 110 years without a championship

JUST

Cubs are going to do it this year, though.

That offense is unstoppable.

literally every team that's never won a ring?

The St Louis Blues.

See what I did their methinal?

pretty much every non-championship NFL team.

Seriously you can ACCIDENTALLY win a Super Bowl. Easy playoffs system, you can avoid most good teams if you're in the right division and playoffs are just one game each.

How do you not meme your way to a superbowl?

you still have to get to the playoffs though, and it's not easy winning on the road

the giants are really the only team in the last twenty years that got lucky

The Super Bowl has only existed for 50 years. There is no way any non-Super Bowl team is more JUST than the Cubs.

Kek i love how easy it is to rustle Cubs fans and get them to start throwing around accusations

>unstoppable offense
>batting .242 as a team for the last month and a half (25th out of 30 teams)
lel

Fuck off cuck

Ottoman Empire

The Ottomans

Only time that really happened was the Buccaneers and that was because they faced off against the Raiders didn't use a different playbook from the one that was written by their old head coach who now coached the Buccaneers. Also because their Center suffered a psychotic break down and had to be benched the day before the game.

On the flip side, the Raiders were a good enough team offensively that they did manage to score a few times even when the Buccaneers defense knew exactly what plays they were running unlike how the Broncos got raped by the Seahawks.

>run differential of 3000