G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

somehow managed to get a girlfriend

congrats user.
is she a cutie ?

I don't know why I should

too lazy

Hell yea would put pics but on different computer and dont have phone

you probably shouldn't.
good thing.
cool. glad you got a cute gf. hope she totally sluts it out for you.

Have been enjoying life lately and I'm young don't want to kill myself until I least get a blowjob

I have work at 9 am

good deal man.

Still not finished getting swole as fuck. Might kill myself when I get bored of that though.

>until I least get a blowjob
How fucking young are you? Underage b&

Too lazy

I'm in love

21, I got a handjob when I was 14 nothing since then. I'm just ugly

Just got a new job and dumped a cheating cunt of a GF. Gonna live a good life to spite the bitch

we get sauce on that?

Also idk sauce on mine... been looking tho.

Lift

I do but I'm still a manlet with an ugly face. Girls giggle when they see my face I wish I was joking.

keep working at it.
congrats. he/she/it loves you back ?
damn bro.
hire a hooker for that blow job and get it over with.
congrats on the new job. and yea fuck that bitch

no sauce homie.

Because only a idiot kills themselves, when they could instead spend the remainder of their life killing once who deserve to die.

Just developed a process that I can patent and it looks like I'm about to start making $800k/year from it. So I got that going for me.

good point.
that's great news user.

I never understood why people would kill themselves. You're already gonna die, why not
ride it out and have some fun, why miss out?
sure life can suck sometimes but thats no reason.

I wont do it cause there is no reason. I'm broke
no car, I rent a room, all I really need is my
woman and my cat, and my guns and I'm happy.

Delusional.

>I never understood why people would kill themselves. You're already gonna die, why not
>ride it out and have some fun, why miss out?
>sure life can suck sometimes but thats no reason
i agree with this.

funny show. but untrue statement.

Because my wife slathered me up in coconut oil and massaged my prostate while giving me the best fucking handjob of my life last night. That will get me through the next couple days easily.

Ignorance is bliss.

You're lucky that is all it took.

Had serveral gfs and I am still miserable.
I mean sex is great and hanging out with is fun but deep down life still sucks and has no meaning.

> no

Drugs are fun, and i got cash for a while

that sounds interesting.
it is.
life never has any meaning, but that doesn't mean its worth ending.
cool. what drugs you using these days ?

I gotta be at work in an hour. Company needs me.

thinking of plowing my car in to a tree as fast as I can, but I keep thinking I'm going to survive it some how so I hold off

yup i think about that everyday still i love her to death but still wanting to kill myself for some reason. idk

went for run
about to get a burger
hopefully have more weed soon

little things

cool. what do you do?
bad ass way to die. but also could result in just being fucked up and having to live like that. maybe think about living.
cool. yeah the little things.

because No man's Sky was supposed to come out today, so I have to postpone my death until I've completed it.

Yeah exactly.

Like on the outside I seem perfectly happy and content. But inside I am like fuck this shit I am done.

None of my friends have any idea. Except my very best friend.

Im happy with what I need, I dont think thats
ignorance, my arrogant friend.

I also started a corporation recently
and I did it because I could, just like you could
but you dont have the balls to step up, anything
is possible if you make it so.

I'm the supervisor for Duluth Trading Company customer service. I listen to peoples phone calls and do QA and coaching. When they say "This call may be monitored", I'm the one listening.

none of my friends have no idea.

not killing yourself is cool and all, but I'm going to need the source for these clips.

Well. I had to go to work, so logically me being dead isn't gonna work out.

>I never understood why people would kill themselves

Because you ignorant and obvlious to the real problems suicidal people have.

Well you are right about that, I think that most of
the time its in your head. If you have negative thoughts
then shit wont look right. Give me a viable example
of why someone would kill themselves. And I
want a real reason, none of this "I lost an Ipod"
shit.

Because I love what I do for a living.

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's an amazing cook (pic related) and my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health

OK my dad killed himself after a car accident that left his paralyzed and unable to use his dick. Tell me how enjoyable life is when you have to stick a tube from your peehole to your bladder everytime you have to piss.

it's good you have a best friend that knows you. that's reason enough to persist.
g'luck in your bizness user.
heard any good stuff ?
don't know bro.
makes sense.
and what is that ?

Still got some weed left

Link or sauce

because how would i browse dank memes if i'm dead

I mean, I know people get mad when niggas ask for source but... These search things don't always work

im going to the pool today with my students and i cant wait to "accidentally" get a boner and "accidentally" rub it against the girls so they can feel it

> just got back from afghanistan 2 months ago
> dating three girls simultaneously
> bought a new Subaru BRZ
> started graduate school

too fucking busy to kill myself just yet.

>shut

Id probably do the same thing at that point. Sorry
about your dad bro, thats fucked.

Can you give me an example of someone would
kill themselves if they had everything to lose?

Yeah this is my first business, I'll do my best
if shit fails, ill try again, but considering I have
been doing this for a long time now under the table
im finally legal to the state and everything so
i can expand without being fucked by daddy
government, crossing all t's and dotting all i's.

It's my birthday

Happy birthday, any plans, how old now?

because my wife has finally got her sex drive back 4 years after having our kid.

I get to lick her asshole now.

Lift, diet, do some cardio, wear nicer clothes

going to smoke it ?
dont' know
cool. which is your favorite girl of the 3 ?
happy bday user.
nice. hope you get to fuck her brains out.

Happy birthday user

well, the first one im closest too but shes got a lot of baggage, shes a bartender at a local metal bar that i now drink for free at.

second one is this sexually inexperienced white hispanic girl that is going through a divorce, she lets me do anything i want to her.

third is a qt pie hairdresser that is also really submissive and lets me do what i want to her.

so socially, the first, i would say the second or third tie for physical relations.

I'm a hacker. Legal-ish-ly.
Incident response, reversing, etc

Well that kinda defeats the point. People don't kill themselves when they have a good life it's the people who are struggling to wake up every morning because they have no pleasure in their life. I'm not defending the 14 year old girl who kills herself because of a guy, I'm just saying there are lots of justifaible reasons people want to die, and you didn't seem to get that in your first post.

Happy birthday

I have an exam tommorrow that im gonna fail, so i can't miss that. Just got a job, but not getting any hours. And it's my bro's 21st soon, so i have to be alive for that.

op you're not being inspirational... in fact, if I don't get source on I will kill myself today, and name you "OP" as why I did it. you'll be in big trouble with the SJW crowd.

Not today because I told my wife I need a break and im banging my bestfriends wife. Shes pregnant (hopefully with his kid) so im riding this train for the next 8 months at least

I'm not leaving this earth a virgin

just got home from work.
I just finished my coffee and now i'm gonna have breakfast.
took my dogs out for a walk when i got home from work. we hung out outside the house for a bit.
after breakfast, surf the net for a bit, shower, surf again and then go to bed. check my stocks and then sleep.

so nope. not today.

google is shit try tineye com

spankbang com/1gpr/video/lily%2Bluscious%2Blily%2Bgets%2Blaid%2Bover%2Bher%2Bbed/comments

meh lots of reasons to, but just as many reasons not too...as long as i got good money coming in i probably won't. If it stops probably will. Also I have to feed my dogs today

nice.
you're a lucky bro.
>I'm a hacker. Legal-ish-ly.
>Incident response, reversing, etc
cool job.
g'luck on your exam.
damn, sorry i KILLed you bro.
hope i don't KILL you tho.
interesting situation.
how do you plan to solve your virginity problem ?
what kind of dogs you have ?

>gf broke up with me yesterday
>surprisingly feels okay

Yeah don't know why, the only thing that comes to mind is that I might have actually felt shittier with her since she pretty much never showed any signs of love. My occasional idiocy and the shit I get myself into fascinates me.

thanks for the advice I'm glad somebody out there gives a fuck about me

sauce?

this fucking hero right here. saved a life

>how do you plan to solve your virginity problem ?

hope and patience to find a girl who just likes me enough to deign have an intercourse with me. We'll next see if it's something worth living or dying for

tryna get that sauce before I kill myself OP

Not today but thinking about hanging my self in an abandoned building Friday ,
All I want is a friends with benifits but that's never the case
Last week fucked my exs sister she was calling me
Baby babe all that days after now I can't get a reply this happens often

>implying that was even advice

this should be common knowledge

Still finding a reason, but will probably choose the usual one, I don't want to make other people sad/damaged. So I'll just endure another day with the toxic people I'm surrounded with.

where the fuck are you from. please speak in your native language from now on

A Cleveland team won a title after 52 years.

sauce ?

>the real american dream

damn dude. sounds like the life

Just about any advice can be considered common knowledge if you want to be a dick about it.

whats her name...?

oh my god... OP is a mastermind... we can't kill ourselves until we get sauce for OP's post... FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

I very interesting. She has a twin sister I can fuck almost anytime I want. Her twin sister hit on me a few weeks back. Told me I should "take care of her " cus her bf cant make her cum. I wanna bang her too soooo badly but im tryin to decide if the other sister actually has feelings for me or not. She says she does but bitches be bitches. So the wife is actually an hour away with her mom. Shes never drove ir had a job so I said dhe should get ger licence and a job and her own place and be independant for about a year. So to sum up: fucking friends wife and possibly her twin sister and wife is on the backburner til this plays out a little more. Im excited to fivd out how it turns out
Pic related is almost her exact body

we care bro.
no sauce.
or a hooker.
no sauce to give. so don't kill yourself.
i know isn't it great.

working out/exercising/dieting to get in shape? unheard of.
wear nicer clothes to attract the opposite sex?? PROFOUND!

this is on par with telling you to get off your lazy ass and take a goddamn shower.

maybe if he was a little more detailed in ways to diet to lose weight, or which workouts burn the most calories etc etc.... then it would be advice.

>no sauce
>don't kill yourself.

I guess I have to now. I sort of promised myself, and I hate breaking promises

... or die tryin'

if it's you breaking a promise to you, then it's ok. cause you can forgive yourself for the broken promise.

no, of course is not something wroth living for dude, what do you expect, some magical bullshit ?
It just dick in pussy you know, it's cool yeah, but nothing incredible or bullshit like that