Well guys, I finally did it

Well guys, I finally did it.

after 32 years of going without sex, i broke down and paid for a prostitute when I was in Puerto Vallarta last week. Long story short
>never talked to women before
>saved up money and went to mexico
>found this girl and she started flirting with me
>new something was up and then she said she would spend some time with me if I had some cash
>paid 300USD for 1 hour of time

I have pics (pic related)

only downside, my dick is itching like crazy. I was told it was normal for that to happen after sex because of the fluids in the vagina so i'm not gonna worry about that.

Never had an itchy did after sex, did you wear a condom?

I did not. Gonna post some pics

obvious bait

You have chlamydia.

Saggy as hell, man. Would not bang.
Also, go see a doctor. You probably just got an STD.

And yeah, this is obv's bait.

sucks to hear bout aids but lets see that ass!!! congrats op

300 usd per hour? dude...

Nope. she said she was clean

it was worth it to me to eliminate my wizard-level virginity status.

Got anymore pics of this whore's body? Also, you better get checked for STDs. It wasn't wise to fuck that skank without a condom on dude.

good on you op. i did the same but didnt wait as long as you.

save up for thailand next time

probably not but I really believe that it's just from never having contact with vaginal fluids before.

Yeah, vaginal fluids riddled with all kinds of nasty diseases, maybe!

Trips confirm herpes

>vaginal fluids

Is the shaft itchy or just the area around?
Because ive had an itch around the hair if it was trimmed beforehand, after sex.

300 fucking dollars? In Mexico? Holy shit you got ripped off. Me and a couple bros of mine fucked this Mexican whore in tj for 40 bucks each and we gang banged her all night long.

My dick didn't itch after my first time. My boxers got stuck to it tho, had to peel them off

shaft.

i didn't want to bang some disease riddled whore for 40 dollars so this seemed better. I figure if she charges everyone 300 she doesn't have the clientele that leads to disease.

Was it better or worse than expected

That's some sound logic there... Ok. Enjoy your chlamydia.

You are such an idiot. Hope you die, mate

>
>
>
>Nope. she said she was clean
Are you retarded

How much did you last?

about the same as i expected. I did expect to cum right away but she wasn't super tight so that helped me last longer

>Nope. she said she was clean

you probably were her first too

How long after sex did it start to itch? Does it feel like bubbles are happening in your dick, almost like soda? Any discharge? Not a doc, just....experienced...

she blew me for probably 10 minutes then I took a break for about 10 minutes so I wouldn't cum right away. sex for maybe 15 minutes. I wasn't exactly keeping track of time.

you over payed, you moron.

You caught some nasty shit, OP.
>Mexican hooker
>Bareback
My sides.

I noticed it that night at the hotel. Then it was really itchy on the flight home. no discharge really. Feels like if you roll around in grass for a while and get itchy from that, but on my dick

What does bubbling on the dick signify?

wear a condom you fucking dumbass

Lol bro you paid about 280 too much

Chlamydia...only way I can describe it.

I'm lucky I escaped relatively unscathed from earlier years as a dude who would fuck almost anything.

Bro I get pussy every week, for the last like...4-5 years.. She's cute though so good job.

>if she charges everyone 300 she doesn't have the clientele that leads to disease.
No, she spotted the virgin, and ripped you off.

A clear case of soda-dick. First your dick starts spouting carbonated urine. Then your dick falls off

So you're telling me you waited 32 years to have sex and in all that time you never considered it would be a bad idea to fuck a hooker without a condom.

might as well just end it now you're bloody hopeless

Here's where you fucked up, OP.

>Fucking a Mexican hooker bareback
>Paying $300 TO FUCK THAT. IN MEXICO.

If you wanted to go to Mexico and get an STD, you could've done if for $50 or less.

I doubt herpes would start itching that fast. OP probably got crabs.
easily treatable OP. basically lice on your dick.

Sounds like a case of jocks itch... aka thrush. get some athletes foot cream, has same active ingredient needed. sorted. and get yourself checked, you prolly got hiv too

Kind of makes me glad I'm a grand wizard.

Can't tell if everyone saying STD is trolling or if I should actually get checked.

Any more pics?

Dude, no trolling here. If you barebacked a mexican hooker, then YES you should get checked. It's probably something easily treatable, but the sooner you get it checked, the better off you'll be.

Sometimes my dick gets itchy if I wear a condom and the condom pulls on the hairs at the base of my shaft.

However based on those pics you had no condom so I'm not sure.

Did she scrape your dick with her teeth at all or jerk you off with no lube and chaffed it?

I can't tell if you're trolling by saying you think you don't have and std or if you're actually stupid enough to think your dick is supposed to itch a bunch after "waiting a long time to have sex".

after barebacking a mexican hooker who "said she was clean", no less.

If you're to scared/embarrassed to see a doctor then at least stick it in some natural yogurt.

It never hurts to get checked as a precaution. Most sexually active people get regularly checked regardless of whether they are showing symptoms of an infection or not.

Was she virgin too?

Cut a hole in a melon big enough for your dick and microwave on full power for 10 mins. Take it out and put your dick in the hole. This stops any itching

More pics op

More please

You should have asked her for a footjob.

Of course you should get checked dude, even if she was clean (... lol...) better safe than sorry. And the earlier you get tested, the earlier you'll know what kind of treatment you need to get rid of this (pray that it is curable) disease.
Of course a hooker won't say that she is riddled with disease. I don't say to my customers that my glasses are made in China, but they are... But at least you are warned now, next time you pay a hooker use a condom even if it feels worse, it's better than no sex

sik cunt

how will mustard gas cure his itchy pole?

fucking lul

you're whiter than:
>pita bread with hummus
>country music
>the ghost of christmas past

I hope this a troll...

Dude. You Fucked a Mexican hooker without a condom. And now your dick is itchy. You can't put two and two together there? Really?

Go to a Fucken doc and get some antibiotics you fool.