Sup Forums is the most cancerous board Sup Forums...

Sup Forums is the most cancerous board Sup Forums. All they do is shit post instead of having a real coversation so let's have a tech thread here instead.

>pic related it's my retired blackberry classic. It served me well for several years and even got me a few girls at the bar.

Post your pc, phone, car, whatever. Anything new and interesting we should know about post here.

no

I have same phone.

Yep it was a goody but it just got to old and sometimes couldn't keep up with how fast I could type and it would spaz out.

Replaced it with this.

Tried it once. Instant regret.

What's your BBM pin?
A/s/l?

Lol I don't even know because I don't use BBM. No one else is on it

28/m/us fyi

>Sup Forums

Ftfy

People do, they're just all Canadians and eurofags

Have you been on Sup Forums? You could have the most high end pc money can buy and 20 basement dwellers would try and tell you it was shit and their's is better. You could then throw that pc in the trash, build the one they said you should have built and they would tell you it was garbage and why didn't you buy the highest end hardware?

The entire board is on giant troll.

That's cool, but how is your thread any different? Where's your "real conversation"?

Anyway I have a new Nexus 6P, and recently bought an MSI GTX 1080 and WRT1900AC router

I've given up on bb10. So many problems and they don't care to fix any of them. Happy to be back on android with a blackberry keyboard tucked away under my screen for when I need it.

This.

I'll tell you. Here's what Sup Forums would say to your post.

>MSI? Hahahaha what a fucking idiot! Way to waste your money ona card built by a shit company. Nexus 6p is a meme phone! You could have bought "x" phone and had the same thing with another gig of ram!

Here's my thread

>that's sweet. I really want a 1080 but I run a loop and would have to throw down another $150 on a water block and disassemble my system to install it which takes a couple days so I'll have to settle for my OC'd gtx780 for now

3200 Asus master race

>and even got me a few girls at the bar
Your choice of phone does not get you girls at a bar you stupid faggot

ehh fair enough, that is true, but you do find good replies in between all the faggotry

REALLY thinking of picking one of these up. i miss my old BB. any thoughts on buying a classic now?

Actually had three different girls later tell me that not having a giant touchscreen phone caught their attention. It let them know that I'm a "get stuff done" kind of person and not some ass that's constantly instagraming like a 13 year old girl.

Same reason you should always wear a watch. It says something about who you are. Your time must be worth something if you keep track of it on your wrist.

Dad didn't teach you this stuff as a kid user?

Replaced my worn out old Prelude with a new WRX

I loved mine but ITS SO OLD. Honestly I got rid of it because it can barley run it's own OS these days. Blackberry is saying bye bye to BB10 in favor of android but you should wait for the classics successor to be revealed later this year, codename Rome.

thanks for the info

here is mine, part one, Part 2 is under desk... Well, I just upgraded PSU to Corsair 650

No, my dad died in a motorcycle accident when I was 4.

what model is this ?

ignore the shit on the floor and the holes in the wall, im cleaning the stuff today

I like mine but I'm not up on the latest tech.
I've been using BlackBerry since the original Pearl and just sorta stuck with them.

You're going to love the WRX, they're insane in the snow. Recently traded mine in for a Forester XT. I've been driving subarus for years. I'll never buy another make.

What's the price for these in the us? I'm at about 30k € which is 34k $ atm. Worth it?

Priv. Keyboard is under the screen.

Looks good. I have terrible cable management. I don't have the patience to hide them all.

why you choose blackberry ?

I recently got a water cooler for my PC. Have wanted one for ever, really glad I got it too. Quiet and keeps my cpu cool af. pic related.

>Posts off topic thread on Sup Forums
>Gets BTFO
>Runs to Sup Forums to make most cancer thread on Sup Forums calling Sup Forums most cancer board on Sup Forums.

Yeah Sup Forums's /hpg/ thread is shit.

They praise and worship JDS Labs Objective 2 headphone amp as endgame. That Piston 3 is the best cheap under $20 in-earphone when Rock Zircons are miles better. That between the big three mid-fi headphones (HD600, DT880, K702) that only the HD600 is the best and shitpost about the other two or the new HE-400i / S or Fidelio X2.

tl;dr /hpg/ worships JDS Labs O2, HD600, Piston 3 and I fucking hate that

I paid $40k for mine, but it's the limited model and has the sport package (wheels, exhaust, shifter, etc.) plus the HK audio with GPS.

I've driven older versions of the WRX and they were pretty damn good. Even with that, I have to say the changes they made to the chassis for this new model are insane. The level of grip and chassis stiffness it has is just mindblowing. Even at $35k for the base model it's outperforming cars that cost twice that much.

Most of will probably say it's because we love physical keyboards. Also some of us old folks remember a time before the iPhone and in those days you weren't impressing a girl unless you had a blackberry with that Motorola push to talk chirp chirp. There's also the rarity factor. You just don't see many in the wild so you will definitely stand apart to anyone who knows what they're looking at.

tech is all shit, designed to be obsolete immediately. i wish there was one phone which does everything, never breaks and supports hardware updates.

youre the asshole making watch threads on Sup Forums arent you

fuck off winston you queer.

also EVGA gfx cards fucking suck.

Good for you user. I know I convinced my cousin to get a closed loop for his new build and he's very glad he did.

>Sup Forums is cancer
>posts on Sup Forums
You want to REDUCE the cancer you idiot, not increase it.

CLCs are shit

get a good air cooler instead.

To think that there was a time when BlackBerry was on top of the phone world. It truly was what I would consider the first "smart phone" in terms of what it could do. Some people try to say the sidekick was better but in actuality it was clunky and large where as the blackberry was compact. Apple definitely changed the game with the iPhone but blackberry was definitely the first one to really shake things up.

No that's not me but thats pretty funny. I'll have to go look for that thread.

its there twice a day you double nigger

So... what you're saying is, Sidekick was Wolfenstein, Blackberry was DOOM and Apple is Halo? Amirite?

Roll

That is bizarly accurate.

In simple terms, sort of. I think the only two things apple brought to the table was good touch screen and apps. If anything I'd put Samsung higher above Apple due to the fact of Samsung kind of being the true swiss army knife of phones. Apple is going on to 7 and still no SD card support.

So... what you're saying is, Apple is console and Samsung is PC?

Nah nah nah apple deserves all the credit.

Look at the interface of an old flip phone then look at the blackberry os from those days. The blackberry os was just a more advanced version of the same thing. Every other manufacturer thought within the confines of that paradigm so when they heard apple was going to make an all touch phone they all blew it off because in that context an all touch phone would definitely be inferior. Instead apple dropped iOS and blew everyone's nips off with a complete paradigm shift. All of a sudden you could get REAL Web pages on your phone. In one release apple left everyone behind trying to find their pants.

Posting from my Z10, love my BlackBerry

I'll make it even simpler. Apple is like a DD fake tits and Samsung is a DD natural. You have people who like one more then the other or even both. I'm not hating on apple one bit. Hell, I still own a ipod touch 4th Gen and it works beautifully and made me want an iPhone. But I got a Samsung galaxy 3 and just fell in love with it and have been a Samsung fan since. So I have a soft spot for Apple but I just love my Samsung.