Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

How can you believe in this shit when literally every time you call upon the power of your chosen deity nothing happens

If you don't want christians or atheists, who are you expecting to reply? Sup Forums's burgeoning masses of muslim posters?

delicious pasta

muhammad can suck Satan dick

Why do you choose to believe in a character from christian mythology?

Jesus was created after 70AD by the Flavian family of emperors (in conjunction with the Alexander, and Herod families) in order to pacify rebellious messianic Jews.

The ministry of Jesus is a satirical retelling of Titus Flavius' military campaign to take back Judea. There are over 2 dozen parallel events that happen IN SEQUENCE in both narratives, with characters that share the same names, taking place in the same geographic locations, with the Gospel version always being a satire of what Josephus Flavius recorded in "wars of the Jews"

example: At the start of his ministry, at the sea of Galilee Jesus tells men to follow him and he'll make them "fishers of men."

Titus, at the sea of Galilee, after his first military command, orders his men to follow him and spear defeated rebel Jews floating in the lake, thus turning his men into literal "fishers of men."

Another example: A starving mother named Mary, in Jerusalem during the siege, slays her son in the manner of a sacrificial lamb, roasts him, and consumes half of him as her passover meal, a human passover lamb.

Jesus the son of a Mary, in Jerusalem, at passover, orders his followers to eat of his flesh and drink of his blood, a human passover lamb.

Combined these parallels are proof the gospels and "wars" had combined authorship. The comedy proves the gospels were authored after the events described in "wars," and it also proves Jesus is a fictional character.

Following that, Acts and Paul's epistles combined with Tacitus' "annals" provides ANOTHER 25 parallels between the holy spirit and Domitian Flavius.

In addition, the first recorded pope was a Flavian, as are all the first non biblical saints. The oldest Christian cemetery in the world bears the name of a Flavian. Constantine also had the Flavius family name.

Hello, I'm a christian and I'm posting in your thread

do you like apple juice?

He does daily, in the imaginary realm where they exist along with Jesus and the Easter Bunny

Utsch?

Lol such bait, no Christians yet believes in Christian bad guy. Fuck off m8

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism

learn 2 english m8

How often do you cut yourself on that edge?

How does it feel to be a middle aged man that never left his 13 year old emo phase?

God so much fucking cringe in this thread

How does christian brainwashing torture you?

Hello Edgelord. Why you try so hard to be such faggotry. Stroke face and nail polish make you look uber edgy. You look like you smear poo and fux cats.

Yeah but you didn't have to be such a faggot about it, people grow up all the time. They must've tortured your ass good to fuck you up that bad.

Have fun with "satan" lol

/thread

Why is it most of your kind are homosexuals?

how does it feel being a degenerate?

bait, but....

so you are a sociopath? what do you intend to do to me? i'm not crazy as you, but i'd fuck you up if you tried to lay a finger on me. not bragging, but i seriously think i could hit you so fucking hard your mama would taste it. seriously, right in the goddamn jaw

Faggot intensifies.

And once again, we have Sup Forums's biggest subhuman degenerate spamming his pathetic thread in an attempt to gather the social contact that he craves, but will never have in real life due to being a cringeworthy faggot.

Not only is he uneducated, ugly as fuck and an arrogant cunt, but he's a cancer on this board. I fucking pray for the day he gets banned and I don't have to see his revolting visage every 10:30 PM (or whatever time it is over there).

How's middle school going?

Cringy McEdgelord. How does one become special snowflake?

Wow you're even more badass than OP

How did it feel when your parents wouldn't give you money anymore?

Judging from the way you look, have you ever considered suicide?

your retarded OP, if you believe in Satan you cannot just discredit Christianity. Christianity literally defines your faith.

You don't believe in Satan you just want a reason to think your cool and to give some dull meaning to your pointless life.

>found the truth in Atheism

but isn't that just another bullshit belief? how is beleiving in "not god" any different from beleiving in "yes god"?

lmao

Satan is not real. Nothing happens when you die. Lose some weight. Thanks.

You say the same thing every time with the same fucking ugly picture.

Fuck off.

yeah, i got a hell of a fuckin right cross. comes just after 2 left jabs

You post this thread every other day
>im a scary twisted soul merrr
>evil spooky loner here
>dont speak to me, the darkness is my only friend
>im dying for attention
>its not working waaa waaaa
>tfw no gf

Thats you, thats what you sound like, dick.

how's middle school going

Whens your Dad coming to pick you up OP?

None of you christians fucks would have the balls to fight me irl

>Satanist
>Atheist

pick one, faggot

you're right, we'd be way too busy laughing

so you believe in Satan but consider yourself an atheist? care to explain?

Dude, that does look like something that just dripped out of Satan's ass.

HURR DURR edgy, dangerous, and living on the street HURRRR!!!

I request a pic with timestamp btw, to know it's actually you

so much troll counter-troll in this thread I don't know whats what.

This is a face of a fag not a tortured soul

Any one of us would gladly beat your ugly face in while you cower in fear and regret for talking tough on the internet despite being a pathetic loser. I believe I already said the same thing to you yesterday. Talking about not having balls is rich coming from a Eunuch don't you think?

I am the Devil's favorite demon

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing

Tell me who you are so i can pay you a visit and beat your ass. No one fucks with the devil's favorite demon

Maybe you can use some of your edge to cut that mop off your head.

Guys - hey guys, you're posting in a troll thread.
It's up once or twice a day, the same stuff - and you fall for it every time.

What the physical fuck are you, absolute goblin of a human being

I am the reincarnation of the devil

10/10 cringe thread, thank you OP

was the devil always this fuckin ugly

If this is true, then we have irrefutable proof that the Devil is a fag.

...huh?

Your fight with diabeetus is what you should be focused on.

because these idoits put the same passion into there disbelief as religious people put into their belief. there is little difference

Sure, if you feel like catching a plane to Albany, Australia, faggot.

stop feeding the troll bitte

Lol what an idiot

Dude, how good is Western Australia

Fuck Canberra

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you. you probably smell bad

Full of boongs and Colin Barnett

Both are fucking terrible

Whole country is full of Abo's mate, you kinda need to deal with it if you're gonna live here.

I do agree, fuck Barnett. Apparently sharks aren't allowed to swim in the ocean.

how much cock you suck a day?

You have a point there

And dear god why he is wasting money on his little monument project in Perth, I will never know

Hi failure

Because Court's bell tower made him feel inadequate. Apparently our hospitals don't need money to run, we'll make a fucking bacteria infested public water park complete with algae infested river inlet. The guy is a fucking tool. But you have to pick one or the other, and at the end of the day, their just a fucking puppet anyway.

It doesn't mean I don't love my state.

bait and go back to reddshits
also yeah mang this ^

What does your parents thinks of you?

Don't get the wrong idea, I love WA as well. I just resent the fact that we get the short end of the stick in so many affairs. Colin Barnett is the worst of these and as you've just proven, he should be removed.

You are pozer

How much do spend on eyeliner in a given month?

Are you an urbanite or an urbanite? When will you give back our tax dollars you cityfucks keep stealing and putting into your local economy?

why?... just why?

Kek

Why do you look like one of those gender retarded people?

Stale pasta but I will indulge... you are basically a giant faggot. First of all you are angsty against Christians yet you are claiming to be an evil dark satanist. Like nigger you are following the Judeo-Christian and even Islamic version of Satan.

FFS they only depict him as an evil monster to keep people away from him. Lucifer was gods fucking second in command. He wasn't a monster. Even when he launched his coupe attempt and was outcast. He didn't get thrown into a literal hell that's just a metaphor for what it would be like to fall from grace like that.

Also worshipping him is a little meh. He never liked humanity it was half the reason he and 1/3 of the Angels revolted. Its not like he is going to grant you boons. Most of the creatures you can make contact with are either just that, monstrous creatures, or elder beings who are pissed and can't do much anyway because they are also sort of out cast. Some serious shit went down way back when . The god of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity (same guy btw) rolled into town with an army of angels and half breads and fucked shit up. Lots of elder gods were btfo and lost most of their power.

So seriously if you are going to be le satanist try not to be a fucking faggot about it.

Why you looks like faggot and not like Satanist or sociopath?

I feel fucking sorry for your parents...

lol didnt we find your facebook last time??

Fuck off you stupid edgy cunt. The b8 is real and all of you are fucking retarded for believing him he is serious. You do this shit to often and it wasn't funny the first time faggot.

How can you be sociopathic and worship the devil?

Thats an oxymora.

Dont you at least bear shame?

>NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

You don't get to make rules here. Prove your imaginary friend is real or fuck off.

Notice:
LOW QUALITY COPYPASTA BAIT
/thread

the power of memes compels you

which branch of satanism do you follow? CoS, TST, luciferianism, what are we talking here?

What's your favorite black metal band?

Dude are you gay?

Cause that picture makes you look like a queer.

If you're not, you're missing a good chance.

Maybe then you can give up theLuciferian nonsense and just suck dick like you desire.

why do you love me?

left hand is the path