Stop harassing us. leave us the fuck alone you scum bags. fuck off...

Stop harassing us. leave us the fuck alone you scum bags. fuck off. I will never do anything you ask i dont have nudes wont give them to you burn in fucking hell you scumbag losers

You can bring us down

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

not going to evewr do that just fuck off

Tits or gtfo

Tits or GET THE FUCK OUT!

$1000 for tits

Can someone inform me on this shit

no
how would you pay? I doubt you have that money
Listen you won't drive us a part my life is amazing and I will never let you losers ruin it no matter how much you come after us.

$1200 for 20 sec webm of gaping anal with her

Just get naked nobody cares about your opinion!

Tits or gtfo

Kayala Schieleit just some attention whore wouldn't show tits for Sup Forums and someone or people keep posting her and doxxing and raiding her

U tha real MVP

Don't fuck with Sup Forums faggot, just don't...

fuck you scum bags

you are so god damn thirsty and pathetic

enjoy sad lives you forever alone neck bearded idiots

This is what two happy people look like

What an edgy faggot lol
> I UM LEGAIN! XD

Girl on the right ugly as fuk

This is what you type when you try to distract from the fact you been doing illegal activities towards me

you don't fuck with me asshole

?????

stfu that my bf and he cut his hair now so fuck u

Did he shave his boi puss too?

Girl on the left absolutely fucked

I love when people get raided then some fag thinks he will be funny to act like he is that person all pissed off. But they seem to know how Sup Forums works perfectly and how to reply to multiple people in one response. Try harder.

moar please

because it doesn't take one minute to figure out how this site works.

12 year olds think everything is difficult.

you're not a hacker kid. It's just fucking Sup Forums.

Lol butt hurt newfags

If you just came to this site you wouldn't reply to 5 people in one post just like everyone else does. It's easy to tell who hasn't been here it's one reply per post.

lol?

really?

go back to normieland summerfag.

and you wouldn't have been on this site before or know someone who knows the site.

no way. not at all.

why are 12 year olds who come on Sup Forums so fucking stupid and wanna be edgy?

it hurts me fucking brain.

I'll pay you to keep your clothes on ..yikes

Mmhm, pic prolly isn't even OP

someone would not just go on the internet and lie.

what are you thinking?

Edgy.
You sir sound like the edgelord.

Lol fail

I sound edgy by poking holes in your very sound logic?

uh huh
So, by your logic and perception, no one can figure out this website, but anyone all ready on it, a person who has been fucked with numerous times wouldn't know how to use the site after visiting numerous times, the person would never be alerted by a Sup Forumstard and know the functionality that way or have a friend who alerted them or is with them.

do you see how you come off as a completely naive idiot?

no, that is exactly what I intended to do user.

now this pic is for you little Sup Forumsro

Edgelord strikes again!

>tfw the whole thread is making me cringe

edgelord
A poster on an Internet forum, (particularly Sup Forums) who expresses opinions which are either strongly nihilistic, ("life has no meaning," or Tyler Durden's special snowflake speech from the film Fight Club being probably the two main examples) or contain references to Hitler, Nazism, fascism, or other taboo topics which are deliberately intended to shock or offend readers.

The term "edgelord," is a noun, which came from the previous adjective, "edgy," which described the above behaviour.

edgelord
Fedora tipping, fat fuck that spends his life on anime cartoon message boards being a worthless pile of shit. Nobody likes this guy but he acts like he doesn't care. He's a pathetic, lost kissless virgin that should just kill himself.

Thank you for proving my point at how sad your lives are. At least I have that and yeah many of you will go to jail so good luck with your lives

lol you are the biggest fucking losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He came back for one more post.
Encore edgelord encore!

>you been doing illegal activites towards me

KEK. Cry harder faggot

tits or GTFO, slut

he might be an edgelord, but you are acting like a cringelord.

OP, if it is you, close your social media, close the web browser, turn off phone or computer and either get back to work or enjoy a day off and stop being on this site and forget and we will forget you.

everyone thinks everyone is a summerfag when they disagree or misunderstand each other.

possibly not her. thinner eyebrows(girls usually always do eyebrows the same) face is more narrow than Kayla. Kayla has a rounder face with more baby fat. tits similarish, but skin tone is different. nice try though

Is your GF a fish??? Sure fuckin looks like it. If you have been sodomizing that fish I'm going to have to call APC. That is an illegal activity you're doing to it

Ahhh the white Knight has joined the thread. I thought you would never make it.

To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow,

You allowed thousands of wildlings past the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind and you've betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard, come and see.

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor, come and see.
I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me and I will ride North to slaughter every wildling - man, woman, and babe - living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.

Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

Come and see

come and see