Could anyone of you tell me the distance between the red square and the blue one

Could anyone of you tell me the distance between the red square and the blue one

> Help a bro

Bump

Bump again, alone...

there is no red square, faggot
there's some lines that almost make rectangles.
almost
no squares

In that case rectangles

all i see here is a under defined technical drawing, and a bunch of bogus lines

how can i help you when red in on top of blue? there is no scale to use to give distance
>this is bait?

Isnt bait man i just made the rectangles to show witch area want to know the distance

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just to mark the area is not professional i know but i dont fucking know how to find that distance

please just mark two points A,B.....

you can use number you have on screen... or use pixels for size

from 9 to 1 between distance is the same.. use this and then if it help you rotate this for 90 degrees and you get size of sides

i steal dont know what exactly you you like me to measure.. make new pic where you give dots from same colours from where to where to mesure
this

im not who you think i am

Maybe this would help

A badass guy

i dont care who you are, you have blue pill?

bump

Bumping

i got it to be more then 2,625cm less then 3cm, from your distance

Damn, thanks dude Sup Forumsros never fail

sorry bro i failed i was doing to quick here is better one is less then 6cm or around 6cm

OP this doesn't make any fuckin sense. The blue rectangle is touching the red one, there is no distance between them. What do you mean "the distance on the red rectangle is 210 mm?" The perimeter?

see this

dont forget my trips

Check'd