"What's on my penis bread"

"What's on my penis bread"

I've seen these before, my turn, I have these tiny white dots under my penis head. They don't hurt or anything... they're just there. There's a medical term for them but I forget, let me go google

1/3 pls help

doctors pls

found the thing I was thinking of, are they PPP (pearly penile papules)?

"Huh, I might have a medical problem, and I need to know what's going on. Should I go see a doctor? Nah, why would I do that when I could go ask the most notorious assholes on the internet, who have literally coerced people into kill themselves for no other reason than their own amusement. Surely they will give me solid medical advice."

You're a fucking moron, OP. I just wanted you to know that.

Pearly papuli or something like that. My dick head is lined with em.

No matter what anyone tells you (spare a doctor of course), those are not from an STD. They're a genetic thing which apparently bares some relation to other primates which have spines around that region to enhance pleasure during intercourse

Tldr not an STD, perfectly natural, OP is closer related to a monkey than most.

alien probe.

youre fucked.

Dude you got straight up butchered. I'm also cut but your cock looks like a burn victim

Meh, these breads always come up and there's always this answer... figured I'd ask but I haven't seen doc in ages. Should really get tested
The thing is, all my googling shows that they are on the penis head but mine are literally right under the head, which confuses me. Also, they haven't always been there.

Pic related will show better

I'm gonna ayy lmao my way to space

sorry this one shows em this best 3/3

yeah... my circumcision clearly went not so great I have the biggest line, I enjoy being circumcised but...

wanna see a full cock pic so you can make fun of me

that's where your frenelum was, you dont get PPP there.

what the fuck are you taking pictures with
a fucking cheesecake?

Shit user, so what do you think it is?
Old iphone... time for an upgade...

You got the herps, faggit.

nothing wrong with the camera, just OP sucking massive donkey balls. you can see it focused on his pants instead of the dick because he's a retard.

take a proper fucking picture, we cant fucking tell from that blurry shit

At least the doctor didn't suck you off after he sharpened your pencil....or did he?

I dunno, don't think so
brb new pics coming bump for me amateur NEET doctors

fordyce spots

I'd show you what's on my penis, but your mom doesn't want me to take pictures.

googling now

also they aren't really protruding right now, maybe I should get hard and take a pic so its more clear with the skin spread out

would help if you circled the actual fucking thing you are asking about instead of half your fucking cock

do you mean the white dots or the fucking brown line? or something else?

kek, the little white dots. the brown line is just a mole, I have brown moles elsewhere, it's always been there

You ever put a laser pointer lens on your phone camera lens for super clear macro pics? Purdy neat lil trick. Did that will my old S3. Haven't tried yet with my S6.

Why would you spend lots of money for a cosmetic issue? Why even be in this thread? Go fuck yourself.

Nah man haven't tried it, don't have one around though

no but i've heard about it.

fordyce spots then, PPP usually stays on the underside of your bellend and not on the shaft of the penis itself.

Anyone know about red skin covering almost the entire underside of the penis? Pics on hand if needed

that would make sense, I should still probably get checked out/tested sometime but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything to be afraid of