#ProudtoBe

#ProudtoBe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtu.be/dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit dude nice meme did you make that yourself? fuck i love that fucking meme dude mind if I use it?

YT is so gay

Yep. How else do you explain him running around with twelve other guys.

What the fuck is this faggotry?

I say we commence the fourth Reich

some dork posted it the other day. i'm still trying to figure it out entirely

Sadly im not the best at public speaking and convincing the public
so Im afraid its not going to be me, but i can still try

SIEG HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

DON'T FORGET TO DISLIKE

what's up with the fag take over of the net?

kek, #proudtobeanattackhelicopter

This is made up.
there, i said it, faggot

#NoShit

The fuck does that mean? Jesus is Gay? Do you know how sacrilegious that is, you insensitive prick?

But it's true.

EVERYONE THIS IS SERIOUS MUSLIMS WILL RULE THE WORLD IF YOU DONT BOMB THIS VIDEO

ITS RAW CRINGE/CANCER/BETA CUCKERY

Whoever made that picture is a fucking retard.

Homosexuality existed in all primate 'homo' species, prior to Sapiens. It's well documented. It's always existed in all species (most likely, because it's a natural barrier to population explosion).

ohh no no no.
muslims WILL rule the world.
This isn't about if, this is about when.
Our time is over. It's a recurring cycle. Greece. Rome. Byzantium. And now, we are about to fall into the abyss of decadence and decay. Let's enjoy our time at least.

nice one

>JeSuisGay

i didn't think there would be so many dislikes.

My point still stands you twat monger, maybe you should go and learn a little bit about our Lord before you try and correct one of his children.

there is more than this board doing work

neither did I, looks like we're waking the fuck up

John 3:16 reads as such;

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This means that the Lord cared so much for us that he would sacrifice his one and only son, Jesus Christ, to save us from sin. The cross is not a sign of murder, death, or destruction, but a sign of love for one another and sacrifice.

Wow!

That's some pretty shitty screenplay writing there. When's the film out?

Gotta watch just for the keks.

You faggot

The cross and all "Christian" symbolism like statues and virgen guadalupe (no fucking saints in the bible) is against God's word (see 2nd commandment)

Also Jesus actually died on a stake not a cross.
Also it's Jehovah. not God

No, because it was all part of gods super special mega plan to forgive us, which he can do just by saying "i forgive you", but that would be too easy and he can't because ... reasons...
So he needs a blood sacrifice because he -is- a blood god, which he planned to be his son (who is him but not) and everything went completely to plan and that's why we hate the Jews for killing Jesus.

Luke 13:28;

"There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out."

I want you two to heed these words, because, without knowledge, one cannot repent, and without repentance, one cannot enter the land of milk and honey

Well. if the bible were a modern work of fiction with a known author, we would hail it as the most beautiful, meningful, and symbol-packed piece of literature ever written, but to believe it actually happened it idiotic

>tips fedora

Try harder faggot

address my point while you're at it

What God actually hates is hypocrisy and trying to "look christian" in front of other people
to shame them and make yourself feel good about yourself

I have no idea what any of this means.

And by the way, Christian symbolism is a catalyst that allows us to better understand the power of God, therefore, there is nothing wrong with using statues and saints to strengthen our belief in Him

Also, it matters not what Jesus died on, All that matters is that Jesus died to save us.

And, the Lord, God, goes by many names, such as Yahweh, Jehovah, Lord, Jesus, etc, no matter what you call him, you are still talking about his benevolence and holiness.

humans should be the one that forgive, we must forgive god for being an asshole for making us live in this world and torturing when there is no point.
In addition, Christ wasn't needed, and the devil is a myth.

Such beauty is bestowed from that picture!
The vagina, the giver of life, pleasure, and purity, is a perfect example of Her Holiness, Mother of God, and The Virgin Mary, Because without her, there is no Life.
Thank you for posting that.

>It's ok because I pick and choose what to believe

Better understand my ass
I'm not talking about the verbal symbolism and analogies with which the Bible is written, but the physical idols people carry around
>rosaries
>cross
>pope, fucking pope
>his robes and hat
>eating bread and drinking wine

What is all this shit?

get educated faggot

kek

lost

you don't know whoe Big Milo is? Fuck off you summerfag cuck.

that is so pc.

bump

Rosaries;
The rosary is an aid to practice the most holy of prayers with ease.

Cross;
The cross is one of the most astonishing symbols of the Christian faith. It is a symbol of sacrifice, love, and sorrow. So many emotions are carried by its presence, its mind boggling how many people don't realize that.

Pope;
The Pope is God's connection to us, Think of him as a diplomat to the UN or a spokesperson of a company.

His robes and hat;
First of all, the robes and hat distinguish him from other people of power in the Christian Church, such as bishops, deacons, and priests.
They also change colours throughout the year, to signify different times during the Liturgical year, such as purple during Lent, or green during Ordinary Time.

Eating Bread and Drinking Wine.
This is one of the beautiful symbols of Christianity, The bread symbolizes the body of Christ, and the wine the Blood of Christ (the blood shed during the crucifixion) When you drink the wine and eat the bread, that is the spirit of God entering your body and making you pure

what's the purpose of those props?

And to add on to that, There is nothing wrong with symbolism, every culture and religion has used it. All it does is strengthen our beliefs, making us better believers of the faith.

If guys weren't mean to be guy why does gay sex feel so awesome, huh?

uuuhhh just because people are sick of everyone pushing their pc believes doesn't mean anyone wants you to start pushing your religion.

The people of Sup Forums are upset not fucking retarded gtfo jesus freak

Animals don't lez out though do they

are animals gender fluid too? that is truly magical.

no faggot i mean lost like ylyl kind of way
I watched the rally where a sheboon attacked him the other day
>muh secret club

For anyone who is wondering where to find this faggotry.
youtu.be/dtCyepuLt8Q

JewTube has recently posted a video Title "Proud To Be" and its a lot of faggots saying their proud to be who they are, the problem with it is it totally leaves out straight people as if they are some group of degenerates who should be embarrassed for being who they are.

>And to add on to that
>Gee I sure destroyed that faggot
>Better seal the deal with this clever masterpiece

You act as if other religions are just as valid as christianity
I didn't ask you to explain what those things were, I'm asking how the fuck those things don't go against the second commandment
You just add whatever meaning you want to this don't you?
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS YOU THINK THESE SYMBOLS DO

It's as clear as day what God means by this: idolatry is a fucking sin

Pagans used are idolaters, and the Hebrews second-guessed God with the golden bull statue. Kind of where it comes from

i see

you have spoken,
nice trips satanist

Hey man it's alright if Jesus took a cock once in a while. Who cares?

I wasn't quite trying to seal the deal, I knew someone else, untouched by His light, would question my beliefs.

But here it is;
Those "Things" are not against the second commandment. This is because we do not worship these items as if they were Gods, we use the items to remind us every day that we are in the presence of God 24/7/365.
And yes, other religions are just as valid as Christianity, however, the other religions that I would refer to would be Judaism and Islam, as they both believe in Allah, Yahweh, Or God, they're all the same and refer to the Lord. Religions such as Shinto or Hinduism wouldn't count as they believe in multiple gods. This doesn't mean they're not valid however, they are valid to their believers, and as long as they do good to the World and others, there is no way they won't be respected by the Lord and granted access to the land of Milk and Honey.

lets go pussies , nead moar dislikes

You're right, as long as he did it as an act of love, there is no harm in it. If he loved the man as much as we loved him, who am I to say that it was wrong?

MOAR DISLIKES NOW

>Homosexuality
They fuck the other males to establish their dominance, not because they're attracted to them you fucking moron. Educate yourself first, and then kill yourself so you don't die a complete idiot.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and take the rosary as an example
The rosary is partially a symbol of protection and salvation by the Virgin Mary
But “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” —Acts 4:12

Would you like more about rosaries or other symbols?

You guys are all fucking idiots

You left off "Gender Scared".

"You ARE queer!"
"No, Mom, I'm trade. Queers blow me."
-- John Waters's Pecker

Are your parents brother & sister?

quit equivocating angrily taking bait unknowingly and just playing with our food

That was directed to the christ-fags, my fault

they are getting annoying

12yo spotted!

This isn't about gender, you fucking mug!

It's about homosexuality.

You guys are really taking the bait too seriously, but sure, go ahead.

Excuse me I can talk about the bible and hate nigger loving jews too

Strong comeback

The entire conversation is this.

No, this is biology. Congratulations, you are as unaware of decades-old scientific research as a favela tranny whore.

hes here already his name is donald trump.

Je suis is French for "I am". This is obvious bait, but still.

Trump isn't on the same level as Hitler.

trump isnt smart enough to be a hitler nor is his speeches even close to being good. I agree but hes trying his best.

Cmon guys we gotta have more dislikes than likes

don't we?

nearly 10k more dislikes than likes

I love milo

greetings from Sup Forums

#BUILDTHEWALL
#GASTHEGAYS