What the fuck was his fucking problem?

What the fuck was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO TALENT

He's fed up of being surrounded by mediocrity his entire life. He's fed up of his Gas listening sessions being interrupted by a street hipster blaring a horn. Maybe he just wants to go home and listen to Hybrid Noisebloom in fucking peace instead of hearing his millennial neighbors blast Greetings from Michigan + Hollinndagain over and over? Maybe he witnessed Lopatin pioneer the 'vaporwave' sound only to see it turn into a horrible meme genre? He had enough of that day, OP. He had enough.

He knew the Grateful Dead

Ayymen, Ayyymen.

Imagine if you were just minding your own business when some no-talent piece of shit starts obnoxiously farting trumpet noises in your ear. You'd be pissed off too

he was right all along

this

i'm not saying he was right of course, but one day I decided to look up the actual video and listen to it

he rants about how he has a PHD, and he has known much better musicians in his time. i guess eventually you would get tired of constantly being bombarded with garbage that isn't even music over the years, and he couldn't take it any more

obviously he is autistic though, as nobody should throw a bitch fit like this in public, or have said anything to the guy even if you didn't like his playing

literally this

who the fuck are you to criticize?

But the grateful dead were mediocre

classically
contemporaneously

he opened for the winner of the nobel prize in literature

and then someone who crossed the bridge he lives under refused to pay the toll or answer his riddle

t. no-talent piece of shit

Definitely this. I knew the Grateful Dead, and it was a big problem in my life.

WHAT
is
in,
the
BAG?

jacket?

Swans filth T-shirt

The rest of his torso

kek

say what you want, but he's pretty cool guy

definitely not a big guy though

>"take a look at this freak"

My friend who lives in Manhattan actually met him at a restaurant a couple months ago. Says he actually seemed like a pretty decent guy and got a picture with him

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
2:40 epic

(((Douglas Levison)))

Just what are you >implying?

Pure coincidence

Doug is obviously projecting some kind of inner demons. I believe he's really yelling at himself. Imagine having all these degrees and knowing famous artists and never having become one yourself? All he probably ever wanted to do was be remembered for having composed something.

his training, both classical and contemporaneous

Underrated

We coulda had Doug, but instead we got Trump.