Tfw your penis is over 9 inches

>tfw your penis is over 9 inches

>tfw you're a stupid faggot who is obsessed with the shittiest loser riding off the success of James and you are literally worthless

you also love dick? pretty gay dude
you love the dick of a giant faggy douche

>tfw slightly under 9

Mike's cock is massive!

Mike actually writes most of the scripts. He also was the one to convince James to make avgn(and the avgn character himself is based off Mike). James is more of an actor, you can tell personality wise avgn is like Mike and James is just a chill dude.

Penis aside no Mike=no avgn

Get a bj with a condom on wut

He seems chill in his live streams I've seen. His penis is insane though.. so big

maybe thats before they fucked

why do people say this dude's cock is huge ?
he fucking looks like a looser

He is nerdy but his cock is 10 inches

there was a livestream where mike laid his cock across avgns face and covered from forehead to collarbone, flaccid

that's it.
I fuckin believe it

Mike legit has a 10 incher. He is awesome

no way, if i had a fucking dick that big i sure wasn't reviewing fucking video games

never seen this posted

calling fake?

he deleted it shortly after posting.

Real actually. Mike took flack for it so he took it down

He doesn't review video games. He makes kindergarden level drawings ABOUT video games

the original was a pick of a dick laid on a table with a tape measure next to it reading 10" and some phone message bullshit

some people said they recognised stuff in the background from avgn vids i think

somebody find it

don't know whether to laugh or be impressed

Crazy that he posted that. But anyway his dick is HUGE god damn!

he's a big guy

Having a big pecker is nice but it comes with responsibility. My wife and I don't do some positions because I go in too deep.

The good news is Pronebone is perfect for a accommodating long cocks and I that's my favorite position.

4 u