Tfw no mommy to cuddle up to and suckle on when i feel scared

>tfw no mommy to cuddle up to and suckle on when i feel scared

heres mine, you can fap to her at least

that your actual mom?

yes sir

she's a fat cunt but do you fuck her?

mommy ;_;

That pic reminds me of when my grandma used to change for bed in front of me. Back when I was 7 or 8, we shared a bed and she would always stand in front of her dresser with her back towards me when taking her bra off, panties, etc. It wasn't a turn on, but I did admire her curves and big titties.

yeah shes fat, but shes still hot to me. never fucked, tried some stuff a couple times though

Looks like my couch

who wants to cuddle with my mom? throatfuck or assfuck? what would you do?

My fucking dick jesus

that's just fucking scary

Greentext?

disgusting but at least you're happy

she know you like her? who took these pictures?

yeah she knows, and i take them

you're pathetic and no one will ever love you

i highly doubt this is your mom but i would fucking destroy that little whore.

Keep up the good work OP. Diamonds over here

You millenial fucks are the worst people.

gf's mom actually. how would you destroy her? what would you make her do? would you make sure my gf has to watch her mom be fucked/raped?

>tfw your girlfriend made you watch this fucking shitty movie

What movie

Take one with your dick out in front of your mom.

source?

Do tell..

We Need to Talk About Kevin
Decent movie, book was a lot better.

We Have To Talk About

Dat face
Dat stare

throatfuck
i would violently hatefuck that throat until she is moments away from death
then do it again and again

she used to jerk me off frequently before i started dating girls in high school, played with her back a couple times, stuff like that

Oh God. I'd make her sit in the corner and watch while her mom enjoyed every second of me gaping her asshole open and swapping between her pussy and ass. Then I'd ream her throat until she's puking and crying and bust a load right down her throat. I'd make her choke as hard as I could so I could see her fight to breathe through my cum.

ITT gullible faggots lapping up the bullshit of permavirge fantasists

i would grab her by the throat, push her down on her knees , grab her head with both hands and skullfuck that bitch with her head against the wall.
sadly i have to go now though, shame you don't have any naked pics.

would you rape her other holes too? how would you do it?

What the fuck does played with her back mean? You played monopoly against her back?

Any more? .

i would fist that asshole until it was a prolapsed dribbling wreck

probably give her meth since she clearly enjoys it

Done this and much more with mom.

it's fucked up and not worth it.

add me on skype 'harrybrownman' if you want to hear about it, im about to run to the store and this will 404 by then

I would have intercourse with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

greentext

>*posts cartoon*
>"I had the sexes with my mommy"

Sure you did, champ. gb2suckingonyourapplejuicebox

Would like to cum on your sexy, hot body

me too :(

Lmao you're either the next gen in which
>underage faggot b&
Or you're a part of the previous gen
>thanks for making my life that much harder you useless trog

My dick wants into your pussy

who are you talking to?

>800 balas

he doesn't know

nowhere i said that i fucked mom's pussy, you edgy autist.

It will be very long to write. i will write it beforehand and post it in some other thread later.

i used to live with mom alone. i was 12-13 started having boners and release cum. i was single and lonely kid so no friends to talk about girls or sex stuff.

Mom never explained or stopped me. started from washing me, then me being too humpy bumpy with her. extended to me fondling her boobs and she giving me long kisses.

now i only talk with her once a month and don't visit her. it's been like that for last 6-7 years. it's weird.

Sauce?

>the one in the middle

>mommy im horny again ;_;

Well did she give u hand jobs to release the cum? How old were u when this happened?
What else happened?

12.5 to 14. at 15 i moved out.

sometimes i would get handjob during bath.
we used to sleep together, so you know it would start with some non harming funny wrestling. then it evolved to grinding during wrestling. me freely putting my hand in her tshirt or nightie to grab and fondle her boobs. that sort of stuff.