What's your excuse for not having abs like me...

What's your excuse for not having abs like me? I used to browse Sup Forums all day before hitting the gym and getting girls. You can change too.

I'm toying between doing some calisthenics and body weight training. Or joining a gym.

those abs suck

i actually lift, and eat right

I do, but mine are better.

Why you stand like a fucking woman
Are you a faggot perhaps?

sounds like someone is jealous

abbs? does anybody see abbs? kek

looks like someone is narcissistic enough to not realised those are not abs and you stand like a faggot

everybody has those abs. you just dont have much fat. congrats on your runner's body tho

What would be good for me to go from skinny weakling, to having a bit of muscle definition and strength?

Calisthenics or gym?

"Abs on a skinny man is like big boobs on a fatgirl"...

i got more muscles than you without training

You're just skinny, you delusional fuck.

Take those off!

calisthenics will get you stronger though you might not put on much mass. definition is from low fat %. visible abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym

Working on it.
Just finished a full set. Need 2 more to go. Work in progress

Because

functional strength ≠ lean muscle

Recommend a calisthenics routine then?

This op

pull ups/chin ups, dips, push-ups, leg raises, squats, lunges, wall sits, bridges ... etc. there are beginner stages for most of these and then progressions that are harder.

fatty

i'd love to see a ugly skinny prick like you fight that 'fatty'.

You're skinny aND still don't have abs. Fucking loser, abs are supposed to be on skeletons like you like fat chicks are supposed to have tits. Fucking A dude, must suck being you. Skinny and still flabby.

Are you a trap because your legs are exquisitely feminine

You stand like a faggot. And I got more abs on my dick

no way, he'd slaughter me. still a fatty

you look like a skinny twink

That's just a series of workouts. I need to know how many in a set etc?

I'd like to think i have a somewhat decent body, but you OP have inspired me. I hope that one day I'll be half as aesthetic as you

Doing good need to do more chest though.

How best to cut?

Yeah i have a problem where i don't bench correctly, i kinda flat palm it and it works more tris then chest, also a lot of strain on the wrists but I'm trying to fix it

cardio, lower calories, low carb/high protein

cute legs, tbh would be hnng with less abs but then I'm just a faggot so what would I know?

Lower you carbs, higher rep numbers lower weight and add more cardio.
Dumbell curls to burnout at the end of chest day. Lower you bench weight and focus solely on form for 2 weeks.

I've been chained to my room for 6 weeks due to breaking my ring finger while being awesome, thus can't hit the gym as hard as before. Also those abs suck.

Less sugar and processed foods.
Anything made with white flour will make you fat, like bread(any kind) pizza, and burgers if you are having it in a bun.
It's not fat or calories that make you fat, it's sugar.

I weigh more than 97 pounds

OP has no abs, ge is just a skinny fgt

OP has the body of a 12 year old girl

more chest muscles would improve your look 10x

You still bulking??

True

will sprinting help me get abs?

i know a couple of tracks and my core is on fire when i finish but i want to know if it'll help my gut disappear and give me a 6 pack.

6 packs aren't made in the gym they are made in the kitchen, look up a decent carb cycled diet. If you aren't serious about it though I wouldn't bother.

If anyone has any fitness questions ask them, I'm studying to be a personal trainer, I know more about different workout routines than I do about nutrition but I can help out in both.

I've never really dieted or bulked or anything.

At least eating cleanthough?

Show your dicks already

have you ever actually worked out? you look like could start getting some abs with where you are know, just takes some effort.

see also: nice bait

Pretty clean, only water and milk, and mostly a lotta protein. I eat a ton of peanut butter and tuna, but i don't count any calories

pfft.
>>EVERRRR cutting

lift for yourself, lift for numbers.
not grills, bros, or abs. pussy
bulking master race

But being skinny is the only way to get them.

Could you post a good calisthenics routine?

Or if you think a gym is much better, a gym workout that I can go to a gym and get started on.

Calorie couting isnt necessary as long as you aren't losing weight or gaining fat. Make sure you get some carbs in their as well, you're getting enough fat from your protein peanut butter and milk. Just don't drink skim milk, I use 2%. You taking any vitamins?

I swear by the gym life. You looking at just losing weight or do you want to gain allot more muscle as well?

DYEL OP?

False, skinny as referring to lanky skinny. You can be fit with abs

Holy shit its Zyzz

well i dont see the point in sculpting my body when i have a short stature, small dick, bad personality, and am boring as fuck

No vitamins or supplements

I count 4 reasons. At least you could have a decent body. Pick up some hobbies to become less boring, and stop being a weeaboo dick.

Yeah but you're funny...

>I'm lazy

I'm pretty slim already, so just build some upper body strength is my biggest thing.

"my mom says i''m funny!"

I would pick up some daily vitamens, men health ones specifically. I take two a day, break them in half one in the morning, three during meals and one before bed. Your body doesn't absorb 100% do reading them up and spreading them through the day helps that, hitting the gym hard means you're needing more vitamin than a normal person as well. Preworkout is unnecessary, and protein helps when you can't fit in all the protein in your meals.

Actually, I'm trying to get the same body-type as Jeri Ryan when she played Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager.

Curls, bench, butterflies, shrugs, pull ups. Don't neglect the rest of your body though. I work out with both machines and dumbells, rarely do I use a bar. Bells help target more muscles than a bar would. How often can you hit the gym?

>Rarely use a bar
Wot. Barbell compounds target much more muscles at once.

I'll keep that in mind, honestly gym isn't a big part of my life. I just go when i have free time and try to stay in decent shape.

Body weight? I have abs but I'm closing at the end of my clean bulk rn

sure, throw it on the pile of shortcomings

Compared to dumbells they dont dumbells isolate both hands so you don't have support from the other hand.

Aw user now I feel bad. You are your own worst critic friendo.

This has to be trolling. What course are you taking for becoming a PT?

I try and spend an hour and a half at thegym every day. If you're not in the gym allot I would cut the vitamins down to 1 or 1.5

Well I guess minimum of twice a week. But I'd push for 3 times a week.

I'm not looking at becoming a gym nut and body building, just not being a total weakling as I am.

Lemme just bench with 2 150lb DBs

im fat again, 8 months doing extreme diet for like the seven time in my life, and when im fit again i eat a lot the next month and im fat again, im considering suicide, what do ?

170cm, 80kg again, 65, last month