Motor/sp/ort - USA USA USA Edition

6 Hours of the Glen Sub-edition

>Menards to continue appearing on Pagenaud's car for two more races, Iowa and Pocono
>Gold Coast-based consortium in negotiations with government and Indycar on the ICS returning possibly as early as next year
>Romain Dumas wins Pikes Peak Hill Climb one week after winning overall at 24h of Le Mans
>2017 Porsche 911 GTE testing at Monza youtu.be/ZAfZRBRfLXA

Friday, July 1
>NXS Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN 1410 ET/1810 UTC
>CTC Quali (ST) 1325 ET/1725 UTC
>CTC Quali (GS) 1355 ET/1755 UTC
>NSCS Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN 1610 ET/2010 UTC
>WTSC P2 1520 ET/1920 UTC
>NXS Subway Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca-Cola (100 laps, 250 miles), NBCSN 1930 ET/2345 UTC

Saturday, July 2
>WTSC P3 1015 ET/1415 UTC
>CTC Race (2.5 hours) 1255 ET/1655 UTC
>WTSC Quali (GTD) 1540 ET/1940 UTC
>WTSC Quali (GTLM) 1605 ET/2005 UTC
>WTSC Quali (PC) 1630 ET/2030 UTC
>WTSC Quali (P) 1655 ET/2055 UTC
>NSCS Coke Zero 400 Powered by Coca-Cola (160 laps, 400 miles), NBC 1945 ET/2345 UTC

Sunday, July 3
>WTSC Race Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen 1010 ET/1410 UTC

Other urls found in this thread:

nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2016/71/1/kyle-busch-wreck-daytona-practice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ImmkqE-Cgl0
youtube.com/watch?v=MSKVvqHY1cs
youtube.com/watch?v=-pH62zWHr-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New repave for the Glen is smooth as fuck and reportedly from the drivers fast as fuck from all the grip you get when you don't have to drive on 17 year old concrete

Will indycar get a race in Febuary next season?

The Mexico City track that F1 goes to would be great. So would COTA in Texas. A febuary race would have to be as far south as possible since its winter

Not until at earliest 2018 I'm guessing and that's not even hopeful.

NASCAR K&N East is at Columbus Saturday. Tape delay on NBC as usual, the series and track usually wouldn't be noteworthy. However, this is the last time K&N will be there in the midst of the 70th and final season for the 1/3 mile circle. The owners want out of the sport and the city bought them out so they can tear it down and build a practice soccer field and offer the rich locals more peace and quiet. RIP

Looking good senpai

>the locals
looks like farms around it

bump

this thread will die before tomorrow

Before tonight.

Let's talk /turnleft/ for a bit
Who you got winning Saturday?
>inb4 Joonyah

Danica or Bayne

Not even memeing here.

>Danica
>Winning at night
Bayne is a pipe-dream but Danica will never ever win

bump

I personally want Danica win just for the shitstorm.

Bayne because I've been a Bayne fan since 2010 and feel like he's been screwed over so much in his career.

Bump again because soccer

1 last bump

You make a good point

dat PTG livery

>there's still 30-year-old armco barriers at trackside
lel ISC
Also don't worry, the new pavement will come up during race weekend like it always does, and there will be concrete patches ready for next year.

>thinking windycar will go to an active F1 track
lel (You)

COTA won't happen because Eddie Gossage is an enormous assclown

I wish F1 would return to the Glen.
Too bad the only way to get an historic track approved is to destroy everything that made it great in the first place.

>bmw m3 gtr
muh dick

jr

Top right, upper-middle class housing development

Matt Tifft is kill

This is now an M3 GTR thread

I've done NASCAR at the glen and TUSCC along with PWC at Lime Rock do you think the 6 hours is worth going to or should I save my cash for the Rolex 24?

Quads confirm, blow all your cash on watching racing this year

The Glen it is then

wew, I thought it was Thursday when I made the thread. Glad it's still here.

Mazda will be running retro livery for this weekend and next round at CTMP in honor of Mazda's 25th Anniversary of winning the 1991 24h of Le Mans.

Junior's due.

He's usually pretty bad ass at Daytona, anyway.

Not much news going into this race.

>Wayne Taylor Racing is selling both of its Corvette DPs, including its championship-winning chassis, which has delivered the majority of the team’s success in IMSA competition in recent years. The cars are for sale via Lamborghini Paramus.
>It’s understood WTR, along with Action Express Racing, have placed orders for new Dallara LMP2 chassis. Both teams are believed to have ordered two cars each, which will be run with Cadillac engines and bodywork in the Prototype class as DPis next year.
>The No. 4 Corvette C7.R has underwent repairs following its Le Mans accident. It’s included a new nose, radiator, underwing and front suspension pickup points. The car’s crash structure was not damaged.
>Tequila Patron ESM will be taking part in a nighttime Dunlop tire test with its U.S.-based Ligier JS P2 Honda next month. The car will run from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. on July 6-8 to test the latest development of WEC tires.

Who's ready for rain all weekend?

#NASCARcares

can't wait for later

inb4 fines for the cheater aero in the bubbled application of that sticker

Earth is hereby fined $50,000 and placed on probation until the end of the year for unapproved precipitation adjustments and weather conditions detrimental to stock car racing.

>Kryle
nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2016/71/1/kyle-busch-wreck-daytona-practice.html

So Matt Tifft has brain cancer? Tough break for the kid.

Just a tumor, getting it carved out today apparently

this is pretty good

>rick allen

>kp

>daytona soon

Mike Harmon is driving a dodge? Thought dodge was out of nascar?

>F1
Subhuman niggers not allowed in motor/sp/ort, please leave, Jamal De'JaMarcus.

>current year
>being black

you can still run an old challenger but dodge doesn't give factory support anymore after they officially pulled out

welcome to what i thought a few months ago

>Morgan Sheppard is still racing

Holy fuck man retire already.

xDD WRECCTXD I F1 PINNACLE OF MOTORSPORT YOU BELING IN /ASP/ /O/ JAKAJAJA XDDD BRBRBR JOL A MEME LIKE BANE A Sup Forums VERSITL MEME I LINO TOLAUGH SMILE LE ELL POAS AGUUUUUUUUU AGUUU *SMILES*

EPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

PAJERRTR TSDXDD I READ IT ON REDDlT AND I WAS LIKE
AGHBUSHLAHAHHDWAHLDAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAH SA AWHATAFUCK LIKE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUKFUKFUKFUKFUK I CLOUNDT STOP LAUHG LIKE

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKEKEKEEEEEEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE XDDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDX UPBOATED XDDD!!! !!!

HUEHEUEHEUHEHEUHHUEHUEUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEHUEHU MOR LIK XDGAY INDIA FORUM AMIRTITED BECUZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA POODIANS
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHENE U POST ABUT WINDO ON Sup Forums AND THEY KNOW ITS PRATELLL I WAS LIKE SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TQWBHQW I SUBSCRIB TO ALL THE BEST UTUBERS
ECELEBS...

...LIKE TO SEE 4CHNA MEANS OUTSIDE Sup Forums U CAN REFREMCE MEMES YOU SEE LIKE A CLUB OUTSUDE 4HAN LIKE BANNE? EQSY FUN YOUBSEENE WITH OTHER OUSTISE 4CHA

SHITYSHITYYTSHITTYHISOYTHRIRSDHSDIHYTIYIYYHDSIHISHSIS S SHSIRHD A
DAHAHHAHAH SDIEDOIIGNATYED ANXITASDDFRTFIS DDD$WESGISNATED SAHSITRES TSTREETS SLIKE ITLER DIDS NIFUFFIN WORNG (SAW THIS ON SUBTRESDDIT SIM OGHINT TO HELEL 4 THIS ZX CD NIGGGA GNIGA NGIANGFNA LDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO> CNA TMAKE UTP AHWOW F DDO W
CDI DSPREHSFICASL

>A CUTE ACUT E TFW UE WAFI ASACED U TFW U THIS ISNPEACH THI IS A CUTE 2D REAL WAFU EL ACTRES

(ITS AN SEPIC 9GAAG AROW MEEEEEEEEEM LIKE LE GREEEN FOROG MAN WEHIO ELXE

HERE FROM IFNUNY SMAHS DAWT MUTHCAGUFKIN BOI (OH DEFECATION SIR, WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPWATRDS DIRECTION) LEIK CO MMENR

TANDS FGIUBSCRIBW#E IF YUOU AGRES WITH ME ELCELEBS ELCELBS LIKE BANE? WHAT DID HE MEAM BY THIS?
>IMAGE.JOG
WHAT HE MEME BY THIS ?
YOU SEE ETC ETC

Remember when Mike Harmon was going to run for ROTY in Winston Cup with Junie Donlavey, but Big Daddy's BBQ didn't pay their bills and Harmon sucked so he was replaced by Mike Wallace?

Sup Forumsepperidge Farm Remembers

>actions detrimental to sctock car racing

>le rollerskating jesus man
>ever retiring

rainwinslol

Dat Lightning

>NASCAR Thunder 2016

>speakers at the track playing "rock you like a hurricane"

That reminds me,the new Nascar heat game will be streamed on Twitch at 4:30 today

Who #DaytonaRising here?
>tfw first EVER motorsports stadium
Bristol and Bowman Grey don't count because

Morgan is absolutely based

Who else tried to tune in NASCAR on FS1 just now and then realized....

We've been saved. NBC is back

Jeff Burton + le PRAWBLEMS man is worse than DW. Fox has Gordon, Joy and Larry Mac to balance him out, all NBC has is Steve

Jeff Burton isn't that bad... but a Jeff Gordon/ Steve Letarte booth would have rould the world

Dale Jarrett is cool
but he's counterbalanced by Kyle fucking Petty
I wish Brad Daugherty was broadcasting still

I like when Leigh does Xfinity broadcasts.

I want Benny Parsons and Ned Jarret back.

BP was the GOAT race announcer

His love of the sport was total and complete.

Every single race was a thrill to him. He was like a 8 year old boy going to the track for the first time every single week

His enthusiasm was contagious

I miss the chemistry that BP, Jarrett and Bob Jenkins had.

Now that car looks good!

>insulting based kyle petty

someone doesnt remember tnt

youtube.com/watch?v=ImmkqE-Cgl0

Headwind on backstretch? Everyone losing time there

KP usually knows what he's talking about but he's so hard to listen to
Gordon/Letarte would be incredible, especially since you have to imagine they're both still improving. I just can't stand Burton's cheerleading

Marty Reid was obviously the best commentator.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSKVvqHY1cs

youtube.com/watch?v=-pH62zWHr-M

Track looks smooth. Unf

I'm surprised they haven't added safer barriers to the Glen. Not that it really needs them.

Welcome to Ohio, user.

Bayne hasn't really been screwed over. Yeah, he had those health problems but that doesn't effect him anymore. Bayne just isn't good at racing. He got one lucky win.

Morgan Shepherd will be the next nascar driver to die in a racecar. He won't die in a crash, but of old age.

cup quals just started on nbcsn

Bayne has got taken out of so many potential wins in the NWide series in 2014. Not to mention he had great speed when he was a MWR driver in nationwide as well.

naw senpai

Morgan will die on the shitter after starting and parking

I liked Bayne when he was a MWR development driver. Maybe Roush is holding him back.

divegrass

Toyotawinslol

So fucking tired of toyotas

jgrwinslol

>jgr top 5

wew lad

>tfw jr retires and we get gordon/jr booth

gonna be full of memes lads

>biffle literally out of nowhere

nbc and alllen are trash

>biffle on pole

B I F F
I
F
F

jgrwl round 2 though

>"oh poop", boogity, and >sneak are better than based rick and the nbc crew

rolling for race winner

>Oh my goodness, the caution is out
Mike Joy confirmed for not giving a fuck anymore

>Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500 guys. He's a natural!

You now remember Derrick Cope exists

Oh shit. Roush is competitive this weekend. I wouldn't mind seeing one of those drivers win tomorrow.

I really wish there was footage of him saying it. FOX did a good job of covering it up.

To be fair Derrike drove junk for most of his carrer. The only recognition he ever got after his two wins and his brutal wrecks was when he start and parked the Bud Shoootout with Geoff Bodine in 2010.

When did this happen? Not sure what you're talking about.

>Maybe Roush is holding him back.
Roush has been the weakest of the "Big Teams"the past few years, They're only just now getting back into competitive shape.

Wait, what? Did they cut it out during a rebroadcast?

jgrwinslol

Can't stiff the biff