What is the worst legal trouble you have been in? Tell your story

What is the worst legal trouble you have been in? Tell your story.

none because im not a degenerate

downloaded cp from Sup Forums, fbi found me, couldn't delete system32 on time

I got caught with a plant in my pocket.

this

Destruction of Property when I was a juvenile. Was an amount over 500 dollars so it was a felony. Charge got dropped to a gross misdemeanor because I pleaded guilty.

Almost got dui from being stoned. Was still arrested however. Someone came and picked me up and I drove home still stoned. Just paid 2 $200 ordinance fines for having weed and pipe. Nothing on criminal record as well.

They even searched my car and somehow couldn't find my oxy, I thought I was real fucked.

had my home server confiscated..

dumb ass forensics couldn't piece it together even though it was unencrypted as it was using a custom software raid 5 setup and only segments of the files were on each drive. They gave up and got the computers back after two years.

I ran a stop sign

None because I'm not a nigger

One time I stole the declaration of independence

I don't get in trouble with the law much, just the usual tickets and such. The worst experience had to be in middle school when I brought tincture to school and shared with 4 friends. I ended up getting suspended for three weeks and got a ride home in a police car. Scared out of my mind at the time.

>not a degenerate
>on Sup Forums's Sup Forums

doubt

I knifed a guy in the head after being attacked by three guys, I was charged with felonious assault. From the detectives own mouth, he decided to charge me because I did not try to run first.
I was facing up to eight years in prison, got to plea no contest, got sentenced to five years probation, was let off after one year. The authorities all knew how it really went down, that is why they were lenient, but it didn't matter, had to charge me, and the prosecutor had to keep her conviction rate. Now I'm a felon.

criminal trespassing

Nice photo for that FBI badge. I kekd

Cops raided my home thinking I was the town's biggest drug dealer because some other punk made some shit up about me to save his own ass. They found like an 1/8th of weed, but something like 75 hits of acid, which was for personal use and dosing friends. I had just turned 18 too, so I got into big boy trouble.

>be 4 years old
>hiding under blanket with brother
>brother 6 years old
>grab phone from table next to couch
>call 911
>hang up
>do it again
>and once more
>see police men walking to apartments
>WHOOPS.jpg
>nothing happened
>parents could have been vanned cause the place reeked of 420

Why'd they confiscate it?

why they do this? you like cheese pizza?

Why was it confiscated? What were you using it for?

Not me but someone I live with who was 15 at the time hung out in chat rooms with other kids that hacked into websites, some girls twitter page, and one of them called in a bomb threat to a high school in Pennsylvania. We came home from the store one day and two FBI agents who had been waiting in the car came up to question the 15 yr old about his involvement.

>be me again
>be in high school
>enrolled in one school
>parents have a falling out
>move
>get enrolled and attend another school before the school year begins for first school
>go on for 2 years
>move back to area with first school
>first day of school
>get called in to office
>tell me that i'm about to be arrested for missing school every day my freshmen year
>tell them i was at a different school and they should have already had the transcript
>the check
>warrant quashed
fucking newfags cant check records without being reminded

I did fed time for shitposting without a license

C&D from the FBI over DDOSing some dude running a hosting service basically out of his closet. No charges were pressed because I was proxy'd up, but I was stupid enough to leave a textfile in the wild with LOIC instructions that could be linked back to my username.

Was real fucked up and tried to drive. I pulled over at the advice from my passengers and I guess got into a fight with one. Cops were called, statements were taken, and I was arrested as I had a small empty blow container on me. Ended up going to jail for 2 days, and walked on PR. A week later at my second court date, the prosecuter didn't file any charges. That was about a month ago. Still waiting on this one...
>they took my blood
>there was a lot of shit in there
>initially only charged with VUSCA(spelling) and not a DUI
>prosecuter said they were also pursuing a DUI
>still only says VUSCA on court records
>still don't have a future court date yet
>don't know if someone fucked up along the way or what
>I wasn't behind the wheel when I got arrested btw, was outside car without keys in ignition
>pretty sure they took my blood illegally

Let me guess --- you had to steal it because some other asshole was going to steal it, but he would also destroy it when he's finished.

So you stole it to protect it, right?

Damn how did that go? Did you get any jail time?

I got caught with over 31 grams of xanax, yes 31 grams in total.

>on Sup Forums's Sup Forums
Lmao get out of here summerfag

bruh

Assualt 2nd degree charge when I was 16. A boy hit me in the back of the head, I punched him and split his lip. He got stitches. The case was thrown out on a young offenders law.

i was once taken into police custody to the police station for underage drinking. i wasn't arrested they just called my parents and confiscated my alcohol and probably drank it themselves

>be me
>8th grade
>edgy.jpg
>got weed from girl I liked
>one fucking leaf.
>not a nug or a bud
>a fucking leaf
>be edgy 13 year old
>shows class, let's them smell it
>someone rats
>ohfuck.gif
>freaking out
>principle comes to get me at lunch
>"user, is that your wallet?
>"yea"
>"mind if I look in it?"
>"go ahead"
>forgot about the weed and lighter
>"user WHAT'S THIS?!"
>Lookslikeweeddumbass.png
>goes to office
>empty pockets
>take off shoes
>I'm clean expect for that one leaf and lighter
>"Alright user, where's the rest?"
>"the rest of what?"
>"don't play dumb, I know you have more"
>honestly didn't have anything more
>"No one get's just this little amount"
>bitch.
>searches locker
>suspended for 3 days
>chilled, played halo and did whatever the fuck I wanted
>back to school
>not aloud in class until cops talk to me
>gives a basic D.A.R.E speach
>"no one gets anywhere in life smoking weed blah blah blah"
It was one of the best times I ever had. I am one of the biggest stoners out of my friends and I am better off than most of them.
I have some funny ass HS/MS stories.

Had to testify about some huge drug action when i was in highschool against some friends of mine that got caught. Never said a thing, this happend like 5-6 years ago, i am still under survailance. There was heroin involved...

That sounds like self defense in your favor.

made a bomb threat at my HS during exams, never got caught

What kind of shitty lawyers did you guys have? Or someone representing your case if not a lawyer then

driving without insurance or registration

I was arrested while doing some covert direct action for my union (we found out later in court that they had a plant in our organization and they had a surveillance team waiting for me) and I was looking at up to 12 years in prison. The cops hated me because I also organized the local copwatch program, so they tried to give me bail conditions which would have red-zoned me from the entire city. My lawyer warned me I'd spend the next two years in prison waiting for trial if I refused. I knew I could organize anywhere, so I told the cops to cram their bail up their ass.

I spent exactly five days in prison. I'm a very well-known shit-disturber (there's a Wikipedia article about me) with 25 years of organizing experience on the street, and they threw me into a room with 40 angry, bored, cop-hating criminals with nothing to do all day but sit and listen to me. First thing I did was start organizing the men to fight for better conditions and used my media contacts to get us a front page story in the paper on the shitty conditions.

Five days after throwing me in prison, they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me there. I was given bail with no conditions, not even the boilerplate about keeping the peace and abstaining from owning weapons. That's right, I was literally thrown out of prison.

(I beat the charges two years later after defending on constitutional grounds.)

In NY you have to make an attempt to flee before you can retaliate, or the defensive actions are considered disproportional. I couldn't really do that on a moving bus though.

That's ridiculous. I take it you're the one who was hit in the back of the head? If so, you were blindsided and I would have flipped a shit in the court about it.

Same with the other user that had a 3 on 1. That's a perfect ground for going crazy about self-defense/feeling that your life is in danger. How do you run away from 3 men that could surround you and were attacking you. Detective is a cuck.

Got out of a 130 mph speeding ticket because the cop was trying to keep up in his uncalibrated civilian car. No speedo calibration, no evidence. Guy was livid when the case was thrown. Came back with reckless, got a fine lol.

Haven't really been in touch with the law much. Apart from a couple of speeding tickets, the worst thing i ever got was a DUI after smoking weed (im from holland so it's not a huge problem here)

>driving down street
>singing to CCR
>blue and red lights behind me
>pull over to the side
>turn off car/radio
>roll window down
>Hands 10 and 2
>officer approaches from the side
>"Hey how is it going? Just saw you driving and looked like you were in a hurry."
>"Doing good Officer, I am just coming home from the store."
>"Okay, well just wanted to make sure everything was alright. Have a good one."
>"You too officer."
>drive home and enjoy some ice-cream while watching American Idol