I hope not

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

doesnt look so

I hope so

#notmypresident

whos winning right now?

damage control

I will make America great again.

LOL I love the left... YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE! As an American, he IS your president if elected. After election, the matter is dropped and we support our country.

Why is it you dont see Trump supporters on the left sides rallies causing issues?

If he doesn't drop out by the convention (his campaign ran out of money last week and he's too broke to pitch in), he'll drop out at the convention.

Right now all he's doing is searching for a way to do it without looking like a retard (impossible) so the next few weeks should be fun.

Democratic rule continues for the next four and a half years at a minimum.

Nope Clinton will be.

Hilary's gonna

president with balls, that will be new

>(his campaign ran out of money last week and he's too broke to pitch in)
trump is broke?

The Electoral College won't have it.

I want out of America

KAI SUCKT HART DICKS

who do you guys think has a higher chance, be real Clinton or Trump?
>real question

>1111

next queen of Sup Forums

Basically, yeah. He didn't even use any of his own money in his campaign, he took out a loan and insured it so he could recoup it after the campaign failed.

There are reasons he isn't releasing his taxes. Mostly:
1. He doesn't want people to see how much he cheats and defers.
2. He wants NO ONE EVER to know how much his actual worth is because it is much lower than he likes to claim.
3. It would also show that his debts far exceeded his income.

Naw. That's just the new media story. He raised 12 million last weekend.

Lol. Made up story

Proof or it didn't happen

Even if he raised 50 he's done. He has no more support coming from the party.

He's already started talking in code about dropping out "I'd we don't get their support we may have to go another way..."

Satan would know.
Trump has no chance.

Nope, all the powerful people who choose who becomes the next president don't like him.

Bitch, do your own legwork. It isn't my responsibility to prove shit.

None of this information is hard to find.

And if you don't believe me I really don't care. You'll see by the end of July.

yes

What most people don't get is even if he does become president he can't do shit

It's about the lobbyists and congress everything runs through them

The founding fathers built a system where the president can't be a dictator on purpose and forgot all about the essentials of "Plato's republic"

What people don't get is that capitalism is as stupid as communism

Take the redpill already and learn about your ducking system

I'm not even American and I fucker know more

All he has to do is drop out RIGHT beore the convention and say that he was pushed to do so by the crooked republicans
He'll stay a hero in the eyes of his supporters and none will be the wiser

are you autistic?
just answer the fucking question.

source?

trump

>Trump broke

i hope so

Clinton hands down. Not saying it because I like her but because she bought and paid for the dem nomination and she'll do the same for the natl election.
Simple. She wants to be president, she'll be president.

he begged for 1 million dollars for ads.

he can't pony up a million dollars.

This. Even Trump now realizes the writing is on the wall; he will never get the Rep nomination. The GOP is currently conspiring against him to ensure make sure it doesn't happen. Regardless, he would of never get the needed number in the Electoral College needed to become president. Fuck you, Orange Clown.

Nope.....Hillary is gonna buy her way in with all the money from nuclear weapons and favors she sold

Trump never wanted to be president.

This is a scam campaign so he can make money and build up his brand worth

LOL! Look at this made up shit.

If they steal the nomination I will drive to Cleveland and help burn the city to the ground

the freaking circus is good distraction for the sheeple. yes let the butthurt flow oyung jedi give in to the herd mentality, you are powerless , do not look at the rest of the show never educate yourself. you re a good monkey watch the show let the butthurt flow

>made up shit
what part? that he's hiding his tax returns? that he loaned his campaign money, and didn't donate it? that he's paying himself with campaign funds?

all that is true

>he begged
link

Your more fucking retarded than I thought

It DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER YOU DUMB FUCK BLUE PILLED FUCKTARD

Obama used to say his biggest plan was to:
- end war
Didn't happen, everyday he was in office the us was at war

-wanted to shut Guantanamo:
Never happened

-lower internet security:
Ya that went well

You guys are fucking retarded still trying to vote

Si seƱor

youtube.com/watch?v=zgcsXtvC1bo

>man fucks pussy
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Would be better than Hillary. Wondering how Hillary manages to stay "ahead" of Trump when nobody is voting for her though. Almost like our vote doesn't matter or something?

Yes I've been redpilled and BLUE PILLED notches get me triggered

I believe he is the only one who can put generation snowflake in their place.

This.

>no one is voting for her
what

Thankfully, the lowest common denominator has a snowballs chance in hell when put up against all the smart, marginalized people together.

If you ask around the general opinion of her is negative. Of course she has to be getting some votes sure but it hardly seems as though she has enough support to be where she's at.

Yep

Most certain

Really? A guy born rich who never worked a day in his life? That's the guy to snap snowflakes out of it? How? By relating to them in every possible way?

That's some tasty fucking Kool aid this asshole is selling...

Yes

ass to mouth is a bonus

I'm voting for her, and virtually all polling shows the majority of voters are doing the same.

Would rather have a money laundering president than a borderline psychopath that will pretty much do anything to get what she wants. Presidents fattening their own wallets is nothing new.

Lol This

samefagging this hard

ew

This is what people who only watch Fox or listen to I heart media shows actually believe.

Listen to Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, or Mark Levin for a few days... then realize that in a very large part of this country that is the ONLY NEWS SOURCE for a lot of people.

I hope so. If only for entertainment value.

You're missing the point. He's incapable of the kind of planning and execution that is required of running for president.
He has no idea what he's doing.

It's also been shown how easy it is to rig a voting machine. It's easy to say someone is doing better than they are when the opposition is winning.

>implying Clinton hasn't taken/hidden thousands of votes for Sanders.

Matter of fact, wasn't this actually proven recently?

contempt and indignation. also scorn and embarrassed that this is passing for civilized

Or... people are voting for her.

Why does everyone try to romanticize this bullshit? The other side won so they have to be cheating?

Who are those guys I'm actually curious ?

I'm not missing the point though. I understand what you're saying. You're just looking at two different shitty people and saying "Huh, this one seems more experienced so lets go with her" I'm thinking more along the lines of "She's a criminal who doesn't even deserve to be running" You can't just overlook someone's wrong doings because they're more experienced. That's like hiring a murderer or a rapist at a daycare because he has been babysitting for years before his conviction.

TRUMP

and no one is going to do jack shit about it.

corruption at it's finest

How many people do you know in real life that are voting for her?

>implying trump isn't also a criminal

There's not ethical consumption in this election. I just have too much respect for the office of the President to let Trump have it.

And it's IRRELEVANT. He will not be president.

quads in the name of bernie

Top radio show hosts. Bulk of the Bible belt have no options. It's all propaganda all the time. That's why southerners are so ignorant about so much shit.

Their opinions are being fed to them in fucking masterful ways.

Listen to any of them. It's pretty amazing how good they are at spin and casting themselves as tragic underdogs against a relentless "mainstream media" even though they are literally the top media sources that aren't network news.

nope

No idea.

Probably half my friends, but I don't require any of my friends to agree with my political views so it doesn't get talked about much.

So say half of my friends and more than half of my acquaintances. And that is right here in TN. Red central.

But Hillary is fine? You're just tolerating a shitty president because you're completely against the other. Write in votes are still a thing too. At least have the decency to fill out that section with the name of someone who's actually cut out for the job.

No.

The reason - Shilary has far more campaign money. Check out the stats. It is always the candidate who has the most campaign money who wins the election.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36584954

just fired his campaign manager, has a fraction of the staff and funding that hillary has, just wasted a month campaigning in states he's sure to either win or lose rather than battlegrounds, alienated all sorts of groups in order to get the white male GOP vote in the primary, literally the lowest favorability rating of any presidential candidate coming out of a primary, half-hearted party support (even Ryan calls him a racist and some party leaders won't even vote for him)... am I forgetting anything?

We are in a great time in America. The downfall of this country, and possibly society as a whole in the world is on the brink of collapse. It's important to embrace this, as to do so will negate any fears we have of our own extinction as a species. It's rather ironic that people who commit felonies don't get charged and yet somehow they brush of charges brought against them as if it were drops of water that splashed on their well starched shirts.

Think of it like this. Murders happen every day, we have tried through our entire time as a species to prevent this. The Holocaust, state sponsored genocide and murders, military invasions... everything could be eradicated. If we simply put 1000 of our most intellectual and peaceful minds in the world into a large bunker, round up all humans and with a quick and painless nuclear explosions wipe out the problems. I am willing to die for this scenario.

i'm not settling for Hillary because I like her, I'm settling for her because the broken system keep that reticular pile of shit onto my plate. I'm still hoping that Bernie somehow wins the convention.

The Democratic presidential election process in this country is broken. Hillary is going to be president because she wanted to be president 20 years ago. That's not how things should work, but that's what we've got