twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

flag it

End this faggotry

Now this is something i can get behind

Puns are fun

This is something i wouldn't mind getting behind

BUMP

can we get this retarded faggit, as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=dfG3aEw1wl8

Focus on the target at hand
marzcunt is a fag tho

BUMPing for potential

i like dis thred

30k boiz, ahahahaHAHAHAHHAhaHAH

make more threads and spread the word

proud to be white

we must purge this cancer, dislike, dislike, dislike.

these fucks need to learn

Bump

I have served my board fellow btards

I disliked this on my personal Google account.

NYPA

Mfw seeing this thread

That quite fucking nice.

Bump

alr did :)

lets go tards , this is our chance to be in the news again

This time it's ok user

Already disliked and flagged.

disliked, fuck this shit, attention whores, fucking drag queens. ffs i aint running around wanting attention because i like a fucking pussy, wtf.

>"we want to have equal rights and be equal to everyone else"

Then shut the fuck up and get in the line, motherfucker

Wtf is this bullshit. They're just pouring shit down our throats and still expect people to not go on a rampage?

But what to flag it as?... Violent or repulsive content or Hateful and abusive...

Already disliked it with my 4 accounts in the other thread.

>Be the more attention seeking faggots possible
>Complain when people pay attention to them

Fuck these idiots.

BURN THEM ALL

Dillion Harper is looking good with short hair now.
10/10 would bang

Repulsive.

this

i dunno man, isnt that kinda overreacting, as long as we get them to stfu, stupid fags

How the fuck does shit like "gender-fluidity" even exist? Who started it?

Is it that hard to accept that fact that you have a dick or pussy? If you want to change genders, it can only be done surgically.

There is no fucking inbetween

Agree

Gender = sex

sex = dick or vagina

It's that simple

teenagers need to feel that they're a very special snowflake who stands out against the mass of sheep

because they mental dude, its a fucking disability

this right here, attention wanting whores, fucking disgusting

>visualizzazioni

Done it with actual account
oh well

Me too

I'll give a penny for each dislike in the next hour to save animals or someshit. Probably not

That part when Waka Flocka said she was 33 weeks pregnant made my stomach turn

Issue reported:
Violent or repulsive content > Promotes terrorism

It is the biggest load of bullshit ever. How hard is it to pick a gender? If you're a guy who likes to dress as a woman you're a man in a fucking dress, not some made up tumblr bullshit.

Listen here faggot, I am a pangender helicopterjaguarboat
If you have anything against me you are a rapist.

This so much.

I hope I actually meet one of these gender-fluid cucks one day so I can laugh in its face and see it go apeshit.

your dubs dont mean shit

who didn't

I liked it ;)

Samesies

Sorry Xir!
Your dubs will lead us to equality!

We DON'T want to be in the news again!

My sister has a 'gender-fluid' friend who I desperately want to meet. She knows I think it's laughable nonsense though so I doubt I'll get the chance

Fucking Agree

38,951 disliked when I clicked.
2 minutes later, 39,485.
Sup Forums is doing good work!

The lack of war and genocide and general struggle to survive combined with modern day over acceptance had lead to a decline in overall human mental condition. Like zoo animals, this disease will plague mankind forever if we don't take action. We can't wait for war to happen. Eugenics is our future.

to be honest though dude we were the same when we were younger, you wanted to stand out against all the other motherfuckers in your school, I know I did, there's nothing wrong with that

the thing is - you outgrow that shit and when I was young you couldn't make a fucking spectacle out of yourself for the whole world to see, it wasn't technically possible

they are fucking stupid. the next generation will be even more fucking stupid. young people will keep trying to find ways to differentiate themselves from their environment, this is just a version of it that happens at the beginning of the XXIst century

kek

No wonder ISIS are trying to destroy us all. And no wonder we're so weak we've let them get this far.

ikr, waited like 3 mins, was up from 34k to 38k FeelsGreatMan

History now has hard evidence of your hatred.

This is the problem with normalising homosexuality. Insecure retard kids have to find more and more ridiculous ways of making themselves stand out.

disliked and reported for promoting terrorism

thank you Omar Mateen

dude, im still 18 and i dont give a damn about standing out, i cant follow you man

True gender swapping is impossible with modern technology. Transgender genitals don't function like real genitals.

I came to Sup Forums to post about this and this was the very 1st thread on the first page. Thanks Sup Forumsro's I know I can always count on you guys.
Keep up the good work

this

How many dislikes did World Refugee Day get yesterday?

Doubt it's only Sup Forums though.

And now 40,302

When I was 18 all I wanted to do was fit in.

Thanks, checked.

EUGENICS
STERILIZE AND INTERN
UNTIL IT IS DONE

you realize that's how the prime era of Sup Forums got fucked? by newfags like uuuu

probably not

:)

Fags are fine and all, but these ass wipes are why non religious/non delusional folks hate anyone but heteros

And another channel I blocked.

checked

tell me about it, old one. Tech me your ways you fucking nigger

its not like im trying to fit in, im just being me, doing what ever i want to, you know i dont care what everybody else is thinking, but this does not mean that im running around looking all crazy and shit because "that is me"

i think most people that say that they do what they want to and not are trying to stand out, does that to stand out

Yeah I dont give a fuck if someone is gay but these flaming faggots that parade down the streets with flags wearing fetish gear and shit are just disgusting.

I get that you say that on the interwebz but fucking please, we all want to be special in some kind of way, it's normal, there's nothing weird or weak about it

don't be an edgelord

does that one front snowman have logs of shit as eyeballs?

Anybody know if tumblr is getting triggered by the dislikes? I'm ascared to check

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!

bump, will dislike it with my 12 accounts...

bumping. The raid will never endddddddd

Dunno, but I'm glad I disliked that shit too.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

truly, i cant fell you man, i want to be better than anyone else, but thats not about standing out, thats just about beating everyones asses in stuff

#ProudToBe

As a faggot, I agree completely. Keep your sexuality to yourself. No one has time for that shit, no one cares what you're putting your dick into so long as it isn't shoved in their faces. Pride parades are a fucking embarrassment and the people who contribute to them are societal parasites at best.

Surprised mods haven't shut this down yet. I thought they loved guzzling cocks

True dat. If you really didn't care about standing out, you wouldn't even comment saying you don't care about standing out. That's only attention-seeking.