>inb4 dick is too big
>inb4 i'm a faggot
>inb4 wife won't let me
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgcsXtvC1bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mental illness and criminal record...

>because I'm the type of socially-stunted autistic cringelord who sits on Sup Forums jerking off to facebook photos

Fuck sake nigger stop telling girls that on the first date and you'll be fine you fuck face.

One night stand gave me herpes and now I'm too afraid to tell any one else incase I get rejected

married to a man, and you can take your inb4s and jam them up your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=zgcsXtvC1bo

no motivation to go after girls i guess + i cant take a hint and im really bad at anything romantic or making a move, girls do find me funny but thats where it ends.

half the population has some kind of herpes. it's only a big deal to people whose knowledge of std's begins and ends with their school district's shitty excuse for sex ed

I'm fat and ugly, so I found myself w fat ugly gf.

Get realistic and you'll have no problem.

The mental illness is more what stops me having serious relationships. Im 38 and have never had a relationship that lasted a year. I have dated lots of girls, but my fucked up personality always spoils things, or I walk away because everyone I think I like I end up holding in contempt pretty quickly

but I do.

>tfw gf

I hear ya, honestly I've had one outbreak that was very mild. It's the stigmatising that worries me

coz i'm fag who makes living via youtube

I'm too lazy to put in any effort to even talking to a girl, i would much rather prefer they come to me but i know that is not going to happen so ill probably be alone for a long time.

She left me 2 days ago.

I don't go out much and prolly look in the wrong circles. Superficial women everywhere.

Got lucky. Married.

I enjoy my hobbies and the personal freedom that comes with not being in a relationship.

I literally spend every waking second at one of 2 fire departments. Trying so desperately to get experience and a leg up in this super competitive field.
Also I'm awkward.

It was clinical depression, but now I have a girlfriend, and I'm recovering.

she dumped me because after the high noon at the brokeback mountain fanclub she wanted to know my real opinion on guns

well really she dumped me because she said something like "pepper spray is more effective in 95% of situations bla bla bla if there were no guns there would be no death" and I... I told her she was wrong and that she... has no clue what she's talking about

shattered her whole fucking world

She would probably beat me up before i could get her pants off, i haven't lifted in ages.

my big is too dick

shy and not good looking i guess

I do but she doesn't know

Post pic. We'll judge.

I have been over weight most my life, have a hunch back, and get really nervious around females.

Because I knew all about sex and stuff before I even reach puberty, so at the age of 11-12 I was already a nice guy, euphoric edgelord. Needless to say, no 12 y/o spoiled dumb loli would dig my autistic game. So, I never really learned how to talk to women and I pretty much lost all interest after that.

>sad truth

I was on Dialysis and lost self confidence in myself. After the transplant I have been having trouble building it back up which is why I dont have one

Probably because i cut all my old ties to friends, literally everyone. Been much happier but harder to meet new people.

I have many

what the hell did you do to piss them all off so bad?

dubs and we rate

fucking my best friends woman, the rest just naturally fell apart.

Ugly, bad teeth, 2 kids.

I don't have a girlfriend because the only girl I care about is interested in mexicans. I just spend my free time programming things in Python, browsing Sup Forums, doing bushcraft things, researching the human anatomy, and wasting time. Mark my words, you beautiful bastards, I will marry her. One day...

Worst part is I'm not that bad looking. I do have a rapist's mustache and a creepy gaze, however.

Just shy I guess. I'm good looking and have an quite interesting life, but when I have to talk to someone I just can't. I don't have problems when texting, but it seems like hearing my own voice is blocking me...

I want an easy and stress free life. Relationships are not conducive to this.

fucking retard. you got played, bros before hoes always

I do have a girlfriend because I'm normie scum

be less beta and get something to make her jealous atleast. plus you cant wait on someone like that user

Live in a really isolated area, have no money or friends, can never go to places to meet girls

Hate my life, but some have it way worse

ya didnt want those bro tho, so it was a win win. Like i said
>much happier

dont have a pic of my self and cant bother taking one

Que?

sure marry her after she's all used up and damaged, she'll leave you to anyway. Oneitis is serious shit user, you should have that checked out

Nice guy as in you never made moves?

Im a degenerate piece of shit. And low self esteem cause of the herp

i only care about myself

I'm a hopeless drig addict and I'd rather shoot opiates than have a gf at the point

I'm married

My alpha is too intimidating, girls don't think they have a chance.

Because I'm a wingman. or a virgin. or betafag. or something.
I can talk to girls what I don't like, help my friends to date them and so on, but when I really start to fall in some pussy, I act like the bigest beta fag ever.

Never had any long lasting relationships. All of them have ended before reaching 3 months, probably just a shit person I guess. Started giving up so I'm just looking for hookups from now on

a lot of you have some serious self pity. instead of always downing yourselves, why not just try and focus on being healthy and more active. and to be honest women are shit anyway so you are not missing out on much. a relationship is more trouble than its worth.

drig sounds horrible

Yep, that's the one.

Kek!

> isolated area
>no money
You seriously can't move ANYWHERE and start over? If you don't have any serious strings you just need some elbow grease user.

Worht it.

Guns are superior to gfs anyway

>be me 18 kissles virgin
>girl I like told me recently I would a 10 boyfriend
What do?

Give it time, user. And don't be afraid to "go there". Some girls will respect it

step into the pussy then faggot

None of the candidates have survived the trial of blood.

My fiance died last year and I'm just not ready to move on with my life yet.

I do have strings, helping my mom out with things

lel same issue here. Most gf's were grills I initially rejected. Drives them crazy I guess. Whatever, I'd rather be chased than doing the chase myself

Are you ok with dying alone?

Neurological disorder where I want to be a girl and therefore have no interest in them sexually.

Aka Im gay.

You're among friends lad

Because women are manipulative whores so a lonely life is better than a shitty one.

I just got out of a relationship with a controlling co-dependent. The sex was amazing though. The only reason I let her fuck with me for so long.

I'm enjoying some me time before I go back into the breach.

>lucky
>married
Pick one

Is she dying or something? If your actually unhappy you just need to go somewhere else user otherwise your just going to stay there until she dies.

Cause Id be more likely to kill than fuck it. Cunts are dumb, they say dumb shit they open their quim mouth & express feels.

U fukd up lmOa

Because all I want is sex

All women can't be like that user you only fail when you give up
That's the spirit!

i AM A sUPER sAIYAN. mY POWER WOULD BREAK HER APART

Dude I'm in the same boat. My criminal record isn't a big deal (just a DUI) but there's defiantly something wrong with me I can't keep a girl around for more than a year or I don't like them enough to. I've grown to accept it and I never get too attached to any girls anymore. I hope maybe I can find a girl that works out eventually but if not I'll still be semi happy

Drug her and have your way

People don't see the flaws you do. Just saying.

Don't we all die alone anyhow?

He is probably underage b&

Too shy. I've had a gf before but this is why I don't get them often.

Havent found the right one yet, almost all girls i know are chavy sluts that think your fingers grow back after being cut off. At one point i decided what the fuck and went for a few birds but no spark, they just wanted to talk about singers and dumb shit. I have hope I will find the right one eventually

Can't get attached because I fear the consequences on the rest of the people around us. Even though I know it won't be that big of a deal anyway.

Why should I bother when the only available women are crazy or make shit decisions and have kids already? I've had enough sex and love that I'm good for life at this point. Better to not jump back into that mess with someone new.

But I have one. What now.

nigga start making some risks. if you gonna pussy out so much you wont succeed in life a lot.
1. relax.
2. don't give a flying fuck
3. relax some more
4. do everything.

>t. user riddled with herpes

Very few women are worth any real time and effort.

I'm perfectly comfortable with being alone.

Sex has completely lost it's mystique and appeal for me, I get horny I jack off.

I sincerely doubt all the hoops I'd have to jump through to obtain a woman who'd probably just up and cheat on me anyway is seriously worth it.

Sure, I get lonely but I've been/felt that way my entire life.

Love is a lie anons, careful not to fall for it.

Both. She has an old school mentality. Happier being at home than out bar hopping/clubbing with friends. Cooks, cleans, works full-time, can drink like I do and never have to "try" things in the bedroom, as she already initiates it.

I'm too much of an insecure coward

This

Because I'm an insecure piece of shit yo