These are my new neighbors, I really want to hook up with one of them but I am nervous about how to approach them...

These are my new neighbors, I really want to hook up with one of them but I am nervous about how to approach them. We get along and I don't want to make things awkward. The one on the left is 18, one on the right is 20.

Fuck off.

How long have they been "new" neighbors?

If they've only been around for about a week, bring something like a pie or some shit as a "welcome to the neighborhood" and let them know about anything interesting to do around town if they're new.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

4 days, they came over for a bbq already

>oh good
>this thread again

Dude, you've been posting this autism for at least four days straight. How fucking foreveralone do you have to be before you reach this level?

If you don't make sweet love to those sexy perfectly ripe of age Aryan women you're a fuckin fag drag

Ask them if they're interested in being eaten out, and that you're willing to facilitate it (use those exact words). Works every time

Then just keep talking to them. When you're getting the mail, or stop by every weekend or something. Invite them to do things on holidays, or whenever there's an interesting event going on in town. You'll be nervous, but you'll get over it eventually.

If things go somewhere, they go somewhere. If they don't, you tried and you're on good terms with your neighbors.

Give it up. There's no way bitches like that are single

They actually are

Thanks for the advise

I have to keep making the fucking thread because you come in and wreck it every time for some goddamn reason!

>"have to keep making the fucking thread"
kek'd

You need to learn to become an hero. Once you are an hero, you will be granted access to the precious vagina meat.

this sperg uses his same shitty oc in random threads to feel better about his own pathetic life.

i know right?

You need to fuck both of them for a good comparison.

Bring them a cream pie

5head

Those foreheads though

honestly, who cares