Ask a sandnigger who just got slapped by an old lady for being a sandnigger anything

Ask a sandnigger who just got slapped by an old lady for being a sandnigger anything.

did you bury her up to her neck and stone her to death or just behead her?

Why dont you stop being a sandnigger

So...she just came up to you and slapped you saying 'stop being sandnigger pls'?

I personally took the more classic route and buried her up to the neck and then beheaded her, afterwards i did the sex down her neck.

Have you ever fucked a goat?
Also are you a terrorist?

I tried, but becoming an actual nigger made life even harder so i stopped tanning.

Nah, living in germany, she basically approached me, talked some shit about refugees, assumed i was one aswel, slapped me. typical day for me

Deserved it

Nigger

1. I fucked a woman with a goatie once, does that count ?
2. Only in anal territories

The guy in that pic is obviously Macedonian.
Why do you tell.lies OP?

Zooooozzzzzllleeeee

That's rough. A lot of people here will be edgy but it's bullshit you get shit for no reason. A lot of backlash to refugees there I take it?

what, I´m morroccan you peepeehead, the guy´s me, want a timestamp ? no sharpie in pooper tho, that´s haram.

Faggot keep b8ing

must have put a downer on that days child raping
had to concentrate on raping a school girl in the park when your all butt hurt about some angry granny

Yeah, it´s gotten worse and worse over the past time, mainly because of an incident in a bigger city where some refugees actually -did- rape some women, now everyone just keeps spreading rumors to make them look bad, i suppose. I´ve been living here my entre life, feel like a german but eh, what can I do

How about plunger in pooper?

I know right ? Raped the old granny instead so that thinking of her didn´t matter as much.

Are you a practising Muslim?

how big is your dick? post pics.

Nope, I´m a christian, basically a white guy in a sandnigger´s body.

Would post dick if i hadn´t shown my face already, friends browsing 4 chan aswell, don´t want them to be jealous. Dick is 17.5 centimetres long when hard, super tiny when flacid

Maybe. Need to ask Allah if i still get my 72 virgins if i deliver.

do you come from rabat?
do you have a nice cat?
maybe a bat?
your not very fat!
is it worms from the cat?
they come out in its shat
did it shit on your mat?
did the five prayers a day
that protect you from gay
give you worms from your cat
as you knelt on that mat
so you'll never get fat
as they breed in your shat?

Fucking gold right there. Also yes, yes, I believe I do have some parasites, which is very ironic considering I´m a parasite myself.

Fuck you I´m still angry about this, why do I look macedonian fuck.

why are you so fucking ugly fag?

Macedonian coon get a bike

>1. I fucked a woman with a goatie once, does that count ?
wat

Trim your pubes you disgusting shit-skin (I'm just assuming her have a massive man bush like all other sand niggers.)

have you ever made love with another man?

our sandnigger women have more facial hair than the typical white male

and this is why i dont supper mixed breeding

unless white an asian

No, that´s Haram, Allah, my saviour, would be all grossed out n shit and would be afraid of me hitting on him.

Bitch, my face-pubes are the prove of my faith to ISIS ( I Support Incest Sex)

black and asian would be interesting, i suppose ?

he'd like it, he's a kinky freak ;) look at all the fucked up shit he made.

interesting like a zoo exhibit?

Like what ? people with stupid views on gender identity ?

also if your OP, whats it like being a sandnigger and knowing your region of the world hasnt progressed in thousand years, then got oil from US technology and a few places got wealthy?

Why do you all suck?

Is it islam fighting?

nah, more like, would it be a smart person with a huge dick, or a dindu nuffin with a ticktac peen ?

both in different cases. the question is the average over a few hundred years, of these mixed races breeding and homogenizing.

But why go down? Asian purity would be best for humanity but I want my white people to survive.

Yep, OP here, I honestly don´t give a shit about other sandniggers, grew up in germany and consider myself a tanned german with a weird name, they can succumb to their stupidity if they don´t want to progress and we all suck because anything else would be haram ofcourse.
Most of my morroccan family seems to prove that atleast in the less-successful parts, they are just too reliant on their religion and don´t do shit on their own, all they do is cut hair, abuse women and learn ways to immigrate to other countries to spread their shit... I´m not a racist.

I like you.
White people are like the worse version of asians who , as compensation, look a lot better

what about all the ones immigrating now? Do you see them as inferior sandniggers to your own niggery?

I suppose it is just culture with you then? You dont seem particularly clever, just not retardedly raping people like africans.

poor bastards.

no i just meant putting your erect penis into a vagina multiple times just to reproduce. couldnt he think of something less nasty? i think hes a perverted freak for making us do that while hes watching :/

Its a mix, right now, those who are immigrating to my part of the town seem to be very kind and actually try to adapt to germany, instead of making germany adapt to them.

It´s more of a conservative thing, they have their muslim-pride which prevents them from ever even trying to change and makes them see anything that´s different as shit.
From what I´ve heard, my people rape just as much, difference being when they do it, no one will find out afterwards. Women too afraid to say anything, used to it or afrid of being blamed for it. Hope you were referring to the people of my race, not me personally.

"Allah has his own ways." - Every muslim ever when confronted with a question he can´t answer.

I assumed, as a sandnigger, you had raped and oppressed many of those halfhuman women.

The only one, legit only one around my place in West Virginia, USA, runs a gas station and works like 80hrs a week and employs people. even changed his name to be Anglicized.

butttt then they have the shariah courts and legit rape gangs in England. i just dont want close to one of those courts.

they left the land ebcause of those? doesnt make sense

fuck off back to your sand, dune coon

Good.

You fled your country like a pussy and youre destroying Europe.

Wish you got fucking shot, not slapped.